[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

angiemty said: Hi chingus... So Wookie's in Japan and Mr Kim hinted about it a few days ago mmm... And I was on twitter and here's his tweet Sueng cheol, Kim (@ksc72) 04/10/14 01:21 @cherry4eva84 ^^ 날씨는 완연한 가을 날씨라 참 맑은 하늘이랍니다 ㅎ 맑은 날씨에 비해 기온도 낮고 바람마저 차갑게 느껴지네요 ㅎ 날씨에 영향을 받지 않도록 항상 건강 잘 챙기길 바란다죠 ㅎ 즐거운 하루 였길 바라며!!!WINDH*^^* El país translator The weather is sunny autumn weather, very distinct, clear weather, even lower temperatures are mild compared to the wind was cold and felt it's not affected by the weather always healthy and well I hope is an enjoyable day packing... But according to Google he mentions LA and Saguaro, so maybe Cherry's going back to LA??

Thanks for the clarification @muchcloudier‌.

I share @turquoiseblue‌ view that it would be very weird that no one seemed to pay attention to her if she was Dahae. She didn't even wear a hat while waiting in the line. On the other hand, her friend did.

As to Wookie's fan meeting in japan, baidu forum fans said that Wookie brought his parents along. Although there is no sight of DH around, my delulu mind would like to think that DH might be there to show her future father and mother in law around while Wookie was busy. A family trip... I might be day-dreaming, but I love to deep delulu and imagine about how sweet it would be. DH takes care of the parents while her hubby works. Well done wifefy DH!

Guest tinsky73

Hmmm... in-laws taking a short vacation together? Sounds like a great idea! If fan meet is only for a day & yet wookie's taking 3 days' off, it could be happening right now... Niiiiiice! \:D/

Chingus dont forget to vote dahae.. she's at no 3..

https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_326149607432035?ref=page_internal

Wookie is in Japan --- is that fanclub from there that called him angel 1004?

Da Hae might be there... but nope, don't think she would ever surprise him like in MG days. Back then, there were rumors of them dating but not as big as today and they could easily be 'killed' and act as if they were promoting their drama considering DH also was more liked compared to now after what happened through her career. Now, after 9 years, if DH goes to Wookie fanmeeting, it may sound fishy. Ok, HK is airing right now in Japan, it would be understandable if they go to promote it together, but this is not a promotion, it's a fan meeting of LDW. Plus, DH is not the same as years ago, and the fans aren't either. You have to keep in mind that if she was to do this in 2014, it would be suspicious. They are not in their home country, if she would she fly abroad with a man she was rumored/is rumored to be her boyfriend, she would make it look as if there may be another reason for them to keep in touch and decide to do this. It would jeopardize their privacy. If the fanmeet happened in Korea, that would have been more 'normal', because you know, it wouldn't look like a girlfriend doing a favor to her boyfriend and appearing in front of fans as a surprise (and, at the same time, I think it would also be Wookie trying to make more people see that his woman is awesome and the hate towards her is unecessary). So yep, Da Hae may be around but not doing any surprises.

I'm more incline to think she is in Japan right now (bc Mr Cupid's Oasis 21) , rather than LA. Yes she has done that kind of travelling before, 2 wks in Korea, 1 month in LA, then repeated that routine for several months. But at that time bc of she thought she can hv Hollywood, even my friend saw her once with famous Hollywood agents. She even mentioned in interview with Kim Hae Chul in 2010, she always wrote an email with Warner Brothers representatives. I think she stopped doing that after knowing their true intentions, I mean they are not really serious abt her career. 
However, since she's in ninja, she's must be somewhere right now.

yKwUPEa.jpg
7oTkNFQ.jpg

yes miss them so much too.10549659_1478769799032052_1965259691_n.j
BtjKxWZCcAIjFv3.jpg

Guest ManolitaA

MissM said: Chingus dont forget to vote dahae.. she's at no 3.. https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_326149607432035?ref=page_internal

Guest kiereng

just cast my vote this is for the second stage of the poll, begins october 5- ends Oct 9...and YES!!! Da Hae is the winner in the first round...so continue casting your vote...still you can vote 19x/day...support again Da hae... :\"> :\"> keep her in top 1 slot.... :\"> :\">

Just cast my votes too..she's at no.1 now <:-P

Guest ElitistaM

@Vix said, I wonder why until now DongHae get online weibo together!!!

@samzz said, I'm more incline to think she is in Japan right now (bc Mr Cupid's Oasis 21)

@purplebass said, So yep, Da Hae may be around but not doing any surprises.

XXXXXXXX

That would be great when there is familial encounter in Japan of Dong Wooks' parents and Da Hae around. Face-to-face contact provides the contextual part of what it means to be family :D

Family trips are a great way to get to know family members more deeply and to spend some quality time together outside of the normal routine. It should be considered a rare opportunity to strengthen the affection and attachment between the members of the family by talking with each other, eating together and enjoying together ;)

Dong Wook and Da Hae, committing to be with the parents communicates with actions that these people are important and worth the effort involved in making your journey together. Remember, FAMILY LOYALTY IS A POWERFUL CONNECTION :)