[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

For those who don't check HK thread I posted this there but I'll post this here as well...

hk3_zps07c55191.jpg

cr: dramatroll

I will also comment on the same thing if you notice how Wookie hugs other co stars, what is the main difference with his back hugs with DaHae? Ahem ahem! All others are above waist, while DaHae's....
@-) :x :\">

Guest hiddenflea

I will also comment on the same thing if you notice how Wookie hugs other co stars, what is the main difference with his back hugs with DaHae? Ahem ahem! All others are above waist, while DaHae's....

@-) :x :\">

Right under the boobies? :))

Guest gabyfish

Awww, i was extremely busy last weekend so i couldn't read your posts, and now, such a different Monday morning, when i woke up i thought, argrrr, I have to wait for Saturday and Sunday to see them in HK, but, I open this thread- my 2nd home til the day I knew abt it :D, you know what?? full of DONGHAE's kiss scenes, skinship blah blah omg omg, my heart's jumping like a drum :)) thank you so much chingus, kamsahamnida, i love youuuuu :x

Guest turquoiseblue

tumblr_n7kwrke4kf1tcubj3o3_250.gif
OMG OMG OMG.... WAAAAAAAAAH!!!! OH.MY.GOD. :-O :-O
His ears so red. So excited. His perfect jawline so pronounced...RAWRRRR...So turned on.Her hand. From soft touch to tight grip. So turned on.Their mouths opened...like they wanted to eat each other up... so hungry...so hot... can't get enough...OMG are they crazy?!!! Are we crazy? Is it the end of the world???!!! and why is my screen smooookin!!!!
WHEW!! I thought I'll be disappointed again by just backhug...although that backhug is effing hot as well
 JpEk8IE.gif
that backhug...haven't seen that kind of sexy backhug before in dramaland...his nose on her hair and that right arm already under her right boob :x  he hugged her so tight and so close...their bodies becoming one and don't we all agree that his body and arms fit perfectly on her slender frame? like two perfect puzzle pieces...gaaaah! too sensual yet too beautiful :x :x 
and the cuteness of their BTS pics I can't....that made me so happy like I'm so happy to see them really giddy happy and touchy feely coz after the photos at the bridge, the cold BTS vid and that fan encounter who said wookie so sad...those sofa BTS pics are the perfect antidote. ahahaha! :)) i'm glad to see wookie so happy with dahae and both are enjoying each other's company so much. it is so true, they can freely express their feelings when they are the only actors on the set and if its being filmed in a close controlled environment :D 
OMG thank you for all the gifs and photos and everything in between, the writer nim finally heard our plea. I hope next saturday that passionate sofa kiss will be out control so they'll end up having a bed scene :)) yessss!!!! 

Oh wow, I have to say your words are so hot!!  LOL..... :Dturquoiseblue said:
OMG OMG OMG.... WAAAAAAAAAH!!!! OH.MY.GOD. :-O :-O
OMG thank you for all the gifs and photos and everything in between, the writer nim finally heard our plea. I hope next saturday that passionate sofa kiss will be out control so they'll end up having a bed scene :)) yessss!!!! 

Guest soupsoua

dear donghae shippers.... I love you guys sooooooooooooooooooo much! lol
I love how I can come here and squeal along with all of you guys!!!
Damns... those bts kiss scenes are killing me. they look sooo good together!

Guest turquoiseblue

Dx56lKw.jpgOOHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYY HEAAAAAARTTTTTTT CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE :(( :(( SO CLOSE!!!! WAAAAAH!!! IM GOING MAD!!!!

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz too much!!! too much!!! my heart can only take too much!!! waaaaaaaahhhhh :x :x are we in heaven now or what? are you my angel? waaaaaaaah!!! those pic are going to be the death of me..see you all in heaven!!   O:-)

Guest tinsky73

Dx56lKw.jpg

How did they end up sitting so close to each other like this? In the actual scene they weren't sitting as closely.

10502396_1426391054309264_40145324094480

Can't help but think that the BTS photographer is being stealthy this time, trying to be inconspicuous so he can catch the two's unguarded moments.

Need to see the videos ASAP!

Woke up early in the morning to watch the kiss scene 10 times even though I watched it live yesterday. Then on HK thread said that there is bts pics of the kiss, then went on mbc page hoping for bts pics. It wasn't there. Just then remember about the DongHae thread. And what are we having here OMG. Hehe. At last managed to see the photos before coming to school. I was running my butt off to school so I'll not be late to the class but that's ok. Having no regret to see those bts even if I am late to school. So sweet. How can I describe with words.

Haha and I knew exactly what happen to this thread after the kissing scene haha. Explosive comments and post and photos.

After taking my time and take a close look at the photos again... I feels like I breathe heavily. That feel. You know it right? I think I need a doctor or nurse or oxygen tank. How can they seat so close to each other? OMG don't they feel uncomfortable at all (normally a male and female friend siting that close would be awkward, isn't it?). Well unless their relationship is to the point where they don't feel awkward at all.

I have seen many drama couple looking really good together, looking awesome onscreen but really awkward offscreen. And nothing is like LDW and LDH. I swear I'll never marry if they don't marry each other. Ok maybe that's too strong, I'll take that back but they are definitely the top of myshipping list

OMG giiirls are U still alive??? onnie is basically a Donghae shipper zombie now since I died yesterday and nobody can save me... OMG I was drowning in this pool of bubbly Champagne of love name Wookie&Cherry that I can't breath and powerless again their chemistry's explotion..

That kind is chemistry is so unreal OMG lemme take a silence again to savor this fan ahjumma feels because I know I won't get this again easily......

Donghae quote of the day..

"Love is your addiction to an eternal longing for someone... thirst which one cannot relinquish"