[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest rosejenner123

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnEsfuyR0Vo

Can anyone translate their dialogue? :o did LDW say he hated practicing the kiss? :'(

The comments and investigations on here makes me crack up. Some of you should work for the government as spies. HAHA  =))

I ship these two as well! 

ooooh it's a super complete thread here dahlin' you name it.. we got:

1. Donghae sunbae nims whose are Veterans in shipping them unbreakably since 2005 and succesfully mastered the art of stalking and collecting proof, hints and evidence.. as well as all kind of inside scoop that you want to know about them pre Hotel King (respect them Donghae hobaes)

2. Gutter Corner where Pervy ahjummas with beyond sensual and wild imaginations writing hot and steamy short fan fictions and tickling our sense to a whole another pervertism level.. the air becomes so humid and warm eventhough outside the rain is falling and

the wind blowing hard...

(I'm one of them)

3. Fashion expertise that can make their own "Fashion Police" show that always updating us with either Cherry wear a 1200 USD Herve Leger, 7000 USD Jenny Packham memorable white chrystal beaded dress, Chanel bags, Loubutin pumps.. you name it.

4. some talented Music Video Director materials Hoteliers that made our supa dupa looooong and killing waiting time became more live-able.. aka we won't enlisted in mental ward because of the 5 days tormenting in between episodes.. thanks to them all..

5. some normal ahjummas with a very supportive husband who's deserve to get an 'understanding award of Kdrama' for their endless compassion and acceptance for their wife's Kdrama alter ego..

6. what else.. ooh.. the new comers in Shipper World.. hello hobae dheul please pay your respect to Sunbae nims.. keep calm and ship Wookie and Cherry....

anybody wants to add more?

this thread and the HK thread is the most fabulous threads in Soompi....

This is random but I remembered back when Mandate of Heaven aired after IRIS II on KBS and saw I saw both Wookie and Dahae as guests in Happy Together. Both of them cooked and won there. 
So all came to me now imagining how they would cook together at home when they get married, and the first thing they would cook together should be Dahae dish (or I would say her mother's dish) "The day peaches got married" and rename it to be "The day Dong-Hae got married" :D
I remember the MCs told Da-hae to get married soon and that she looks like newlywed wife when she was cooking the dish ;)
UMdNmwR.png
SlNWLzF.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" i am fan of Donghae as well as donghae shippers thread . i could not write as i enjoy reading all your comments & busy reading hotel king thread, lee da hae thread and donghae thread:):) so below link i would like to share with you all !
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" thanks to blogger - jayasapp who uploaded this my girl video on you tube (mar 23 2010), since then i saved some where as i like it so much which is really match with back ground song chosen by jayasapp. i have been trying to search daily and now i found it :) Please enjoy dearest all donghae shippers id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"  ( life in mono)마이걸 My Girl - Life in Mono

i dunno how to upload here so i just give you all a link and title .. enjoy dear chinggu!!
  ^:)^ :))

I like the above pic because he's sort of not in an arm length position with any female there.. good boy... good boy.. enjoy your free and relaxing time there..

and our beloved Cherry looks fresh and gorgeous as usual OMG I want her black and white Chanel Boy bag!!

She has a massive collection of those amazing brand so Wookie no worries dear you don't have to buy lots of bags for her (cough Lee Seung Gi shower his GF with bags cough)

I bet Wookie wanna spend QT on the top of the QT with Cherry but hey you guys will have plenty of that later so.. keep calm and kakao talk each other every hour...

PS. gotta love Da Hae's fashion sense even her mini entourage dressed in color coordinated...

Guest purplegirl07

OMG I just love uri DongHae's casual look so much :x Hope Wookie have some quality time off as well. He's so skinny there :(

@SeGafanlady, not sure yet, he maybe doesn't want it, but how abt the girls, of course they want a selfie with him too. He's a HOT HOT oppa right now. I'm not surprise if we get one later the fandom going histeria again.

Guest kaman226

SeGafanlady

said: I like the above pic because he's sort of not in an arm length position with any female there.. good boy... good boy.. enjoy your free and relaxing time there.. and our beloved Cherry looks fresh and gorgeous as usual OMG I want her black and white Chanel Boy bag!! She has a massive collection of those amazing brand so Wookie no worries dear you don't have to buy lots of bags for her (cough Lee Seung Gi shower his GF with bags cough) I bet Wookie wanna spend QT on the top of the QT with Cherry but hey you guys will have plenty of that later so.. keep calm and kakao talk each other every hour... PS. gotta love Da Hae's fashion sense even her mini entourage dressed in color coordinated...

In our case, our Donghae cannot be separated for longer time, we know during the Beef dinner party, they didn't sit together initially, but later on we can see Wookie sitting next to her.
3_zps295b93a4.jpg
s1jY9XZ.jpg

and talking about "THAT SOFA SCENE", actually both of them look so comfortable with the "TIGHT" touching. I think PD didn't has hard time filming it, maybe no NG at all-bc they used to it.
tumblr_n2863diBQE1ra8n4go7_250.giftumblr_n6pf7i0tXv1sp2ly1o1_250.giftumblr_n6pf7i0tXv1sp2ly1o3_250.gif

Not gonna lie, when I saw that RM pic, I also took note of his position relative to the other people around. Hahaha. And I am pleased. Good to see him having a good time fishing. How come he doesn't look 33 at all? :)) Dahae looking fab as usual! :> 
@samzz Hihi, yeap! I suspect Wookie immediately replaced the PD in his seat after the dinner. (i kinda miss that old PD. He seemed to be getting along fine with the cast) Oh, and look at Dahae beaming widely at Dongwook as he offered a toast. :x

All u guys are just amazing reading each post here makes me triple happy :)
@samzz :The pics u posted i mean this one ,we can see Gong Cha name shop there LOL .It reminded me of LDW and My Girl.

BqoZVDBCMAAfsIU.jpg:large