[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

Hi DongHae shippers! :D
So happy there's finally a DongHae thread...yay! :-bd  I've loved Dongwook & Dahae on-screen & off since MY GIRL like so many of you! Their chemistry was just so cute & real! :x Even though Hotel King will be a melo...I think there will still be some funny, light-hearted moments based on the first teaser. 
I shared these gifs from the 2nd teasers in the Hotel King thread, but hope you guys don't mind that I'm sharing them here too :)>-  Sorry they're not very interesting gifs...but Dahae & Dongwook still look fabulous.fIMvDh.gif

Bzhl94.gif
cr: bluemoonlight

Guest bluemoonlight

While we're waiting for "Hotel King" to air...let's reminisce their "My Girl" skinship! ;)
ikdU7tr59kNr0.gif

This gif was taken from the BTS :\"> ...their "practice" kissing was so much better than what they showed in the actual drama.

@bluemoonlight, so happy to see you coming here :)
And thanks for the gifs specially that kiss ;) :x I have to agree that actually always the BTS of kisses are much better than the last version we see on screen although I was still so satisfied with what we got in MG but I want MORE in HK :D
Here is a look at our couple now and then :))

e751c220tw1eeggtwizsej20kk1dedwm.jpge751c220tw1eeggu3wa6rj20kn0ck0vs.jpge751c220tw1eeggu1d2e6j20g80ucwk8.jpg

6bc75fd0gw1eeodvfxy7eg20ai06yb29.gif
BE STILL MY SHIPPING HEART. HOW CAN I HANDLE THIS? IM HAVING SINFUL THOUGHTS BECAUSE OF THIS. LOL
@bluemoonlight welcome to the thread .Lets spazz here for the enxt 6months. shall we? enjoy posting here

@apqaria dearies oooh those past and present photos .nothing change with out OTP theyre still the sweet and sexy couple we know.

Guest bluemoonlight

Thanks @apqaria & @maz for welcoming me! :D

I love the past & present pics you posted @apqaria. Such a good-looking, perfect couple! :x 8->

Love the gif @maz! The way he looks & steals glances at her...just awww... Can't wait for the drama!

@maz, ooh dear I also LOVE this part and thanks to @muchcloudier who gave us this gif and makes me able to keep looking at those two :x :x
I think in that Gif Dahae was taking his opinion about her look :))

And just before that part , Dahae was so surrounded by her assistants and you can see wookie keep looking at her, that man is just killing me :D
9oS7jY7.jpg

apqaria said: @maz, ooh dear I also LOVE this part and thanks to @muchcloudier who gave us this gif and makes me able to keep looking at those two :x :x

And just before that part , Dahae was so surrounded by her assistants and you can see wookie keep looking at her, that man is just killing me :D

muchcloudier said: apqaria said: @maz, ooh dear I also LOVE this part and thanks to @muchcloudier who gave us this gif and makes me able to keep looking at those two :x :x

Hi shipper chinggus! Annyeong! :-h 2 weeks since my last posting here. Ooh... I see most of u here in swooning over those screencaps & gifs of our OTP from @muchcloudier hehehe good good. :P To add you guys swooning mode, here I link this YT video of 5th teaser from Hotel King. I believe this new teaser will make u guys swooning & spazzing more becoz there's many cute & funny scenes between our OTP there. So enjoy! ;)

@shielizda deaaaaar im happy to see you here. next time bring @mimi26 here with you HAHAHAHA
just in case you already surrender and lost your self control over Dong-Hae atleast you guys know where our sanctuary hahahaha
and oooh thank you much with the teaser and those gif's ooh dear have mercy on my weak shipper heart 

Hello lovely Donghae shippers! :)

I found out about HK a few hours ago and I'm still flailing all over the place! I took a break from Kdramas a few months ago but as soon as I heard about LDH and LDH working together again I freaked out! I never would've thought to see these two together again. And LDW inviting LDH to do it makes it even 6438219 times better!
The teasers look great and I just can't wait until the series start airing! :x

@elfogadunk, ooh elfo welcome here dear nice to see you around again :x
But are you kidding me, you just knew few hours ago!!!! :D but I have to admit this is good news for you because now you can see many updates and the wait till the premier is less than 2 weeks so you didn't have to suffer like us :))
And also it is good you had a break already, as this is a long 32 Episode series so you may have needed that anyway to be able to handle this 32 episodes of Dong-Hae ;)
BTW, I love your profile picture Icon. I know you used to make some, so hope you do more for us :\">

elfogadunk said: Hello lovely Donghae shippers! :)

I found out about HK a few hours ago and I'm still flailing all over the place! I took a break from Kdramas a few months ago but as soon as I heard about LDH and LDH working together again I freaked out! I never would've thought to see these two together again. And LDW inviting LDH to do it makes it even 6438219 times better!
The teasers look great and I just can't wait until the series start airing! :x

Aw, thanks for the warm welcome, apqaria and Annya! It's so nice to be back. :x

Haha, a friend told me about HK. :D I'd really shut myself out of the Kdrama world in the last few months (I don't even really know why though). But thanks to your amazing blog I could catch up with all the latest news in the shortest period of time. Thank you so much for putting so much effort in it. :x And yeah, I'm kinda glad I only found out about it now, so I didn't have to suffer through all the waiting around. :))

And I'm definitely going to make icons and graphics as soon as we get some better quality videos and photos. So if anyone of you has a request I'll be happy to make it for you! :)

Annya said: And we would be busy with them for next 4 to 5 months so Donghae couple is repaying us with more episode since we waited for them till 8years.