Quantcast
Jump to content
nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Recommended Posts

@sweetpop18, you are not alone chingu. My PC is having hard time with me refreshing my browser every sec and my Dong-Hae folder becoming bigger and bigger :D
@michbadat, welcome in here and to soompi as well. It is amazing how in just one sec when we read that news our all memories and love for this couple come back even more stronger. They totally proved they are the EVER LASTING couple :x :x

@nancykimlee, yes that is that scene. it was just AMAZING :x and yes I also want to see them as bride and groom. We didn't get that in MG :)
@Annya, I also like Dahae crying scene in here so much in here. Always touches my heart regardless of how much I re-watched the drama T_T
@maz, I did all precaustions, just give me more Dong-Hae NOW :\"> :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apqaria said: @nancykimlee, yes that is that scene. it was just AMAZING :x and yes I also want to see them as bride and groom. We didn't get that in MG :)
@Annya, I also like Dahae crying scene in here so much in here. Always touches my heart regardless of how much I re-watched the drama T_T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an explicit order from @maz to come here and as I am an obedient person here I am :D
Just till we get video or picture of the poster shoot of HK and our Dong-Hae, here is MG poster shoot video 8 years ago :x


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@apqaria LOL with your explicit order HAHAHAHA anyway thanks a bunch for helping me UP this thread.
"HUUGGGGGSSSS" thank you for the video. My feels OMG. You are not helping at all.im trying here to control my excitement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@apqaria AAAISSSSSSSSSHHHHH STAAAAAAAAP PLEASE. HUHUHUU HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE MY LIFE NOW? MARCH 29 COME FASTERRRRR!!!!!!!
btw,i hope our couple will appear in any variety shows.. what are the variety show in MBC dear?


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maz, with that reaction I think my mission is a success ;)
I wish too to see them in a variety show but not sure if actually MBC have one which drama stars come to like KBS (Happy Together) and SBS (Running Man) for example but knowing how lazy MBC is in promoting its dramas I don't want to put high hope to that :(




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites





 CONGRATULATIONS DEAR YOU SUCCEED!!! I AM NOW SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER NOW. ONE MINUTE IM SMILING BECAUSE OF GIDDINESS THE NEXT MINUTE I FEEL LIKE  CRYING BECAUSE I MISS THEM SO MUCH AND I CANNOT BELIEVE IM GOING TO SEE THEM SOON. AGAIN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apqaria said: @maz, with that reaction I think my mission is a success ;)
I wish too to see them in a variety show but not sure if actually MBC have one which drama stars come to like KBS (Happy Together) and SBS (Running Man) for example but knowing how lazy MBC is in promoting its dramas I don't want to put high hope to that :(




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maz, I am sure you will make a revolution in that bathetic channel if they just take you as a consultant :x 
IMO SBS is always the best when it comes to drama promotion and MBC is the worst but I am putting some hope that FNC and King Kong will Compensate that as they usually give updates about their stars. And may be MBC will realize what precious reunion they have in hand and make good use of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apqaria said: @maz, I am sure you will make a revolution in that bathetic channel if they just take you as a consultant :x 
IMO SBS is always the best when it comes to drama promotion and MBC is the worst but I am putting some hope that FNC and King Kong will Compensate that as they usually give updates about their stars. And may be MBC will release what precious reunion they have in hand and make good use of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maz @apqaria Girls, what are you doing right now? You are torturing me with all this old videos about the two of them! I can't help my excitement for March 29~~ I'm smiling like crazy here right now. Getting giddy because of the two of them! <3 <3 <3 <3
 I'm hoping to see them in variety shows too. But I also don't know what variety show in MBC will I be seeing them. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I CANNOT DOOOOOOOOO THIS ANYMORE!!!THOSE VIDEOS POSTED ABOVE  BRINGS BACK ALL THE FEELS AND JUST FUEL MY EXCITEMENT. SOOOO IF YOU DONT WANT TO SUFFER DONT CLICK THOSE VIDEOS. AIGOOOOO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sweetpop18 said: @maz @apqaria Girls, what are you doing right now? You are torturing me with all this old videos about the two of them! I can't help my excitement for March 29~~ I'm smiling like crazy here right now. Getting giddy because of the two of them! <3 <3 <3 <3
 I'm hoping to see them in variety shows too. But I also don't know what variety show in MBC will I be seeing them. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im wondering where are thise other MY GIRL/ DONGHAE SHIPPERS??
COME OUT COME OUT GUYS <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@nancykimlee thanks for the welcome <3 and for creating this thread
@sweetpop18 , @maz  hi  girls atleast now you are not alone in spazzing over this couple lets drown ourselves in delusion .. im a delusional shipper form yongseo to donghae 
@apgaria heeeyaaah i followed you on twitter? i think :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OEMGEEE i shouldnt have come here in this thread. I got exam tomorrow and now those DONGHAE videos is distracting me.. ootttokeeeeeeee <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maz and @sweetpop18 I am happy to be the torturer here :D
@michbadat, yes it is me :\"> I spotted you spazzing about the drama and our couple on twitter and I couldn't resist following you ;) thanks for following back :)
And I am so sorry, I didn't know that you have an exam tomorrow but how about a cute video for "Obvious Song"/"Dang guen Song" to cheer you up for the exam tomorrow :) 
But make sure after watching this you concenterate on studying, OK? "You will be blessed" :x



And also here the scene in which Dahae sang that song in the drama, another one of my favorite scenes :x
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14mnmq_lee-da-hae-obvious-song_fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...