[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I read that Jo Bo Ah's best friend Sung Yu ri, couldn't wait to watch Wookie's Gumiho..

So that's why Grayten owner so eager to match her doggo with Sung Yu Ri's doggo.

Whatever route possible..she will try her best to catch her Gumiho..but the big question, how many Dong Wooks she want actually.

One for vacation and business investment..one for her career?

KcOZMMh.jpg

006rXdRQly1giig3vhhdpj30u10u044g.jpg

9 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz I lovethe tale of the nine tailed trailer. October come faster hahaha

Indeed, the teaser looks good so far.

And off topic.. reading this and other similar stuff..the relationship between celebrities and their mother. Some totally on their own, some totally or 100% depend on their mother including love life (even at age 30s). If they didn't obey, up to willing to cut the relationship. I still believe the biggest obstacle in some celebrities love is their own parents. We saw some already..some even came to shooting sites and tear the couple apart.

Spoiler

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/09/sullis-mother-reveals-her-estranged.html?m=1

Totally opposite to my parents, especially my father..when my sister involved with wrong person..he didn't oppose it but asked my sister to marry him and experience it herself. I still remember what my father said.."If I against it, she will treated me as her no.1 enemy..so let her experience it herself." True enough, the marriage lasted 6 months only with bruises here and there and nearly zero bank account. Most of people knew the hubby true behavior, but only my sister saw him as an angel. At least she experienced and witnessed it during the marriage, without my family interference.

@samzz what is that Vlive CN version? lol.. The number on top, is that the number of viewers? The venue inside the car? Poor DH hahahaha I think she's so busy that's  why her live broadcast was on car lol

let the guy handle the JP atm,CN for her.  they know best bc they are truly business minded.

7 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz what is that Vlive CN version? lol.. The number on top, is that the number of viewers? The venue inside the car? Poor DH hahahaha I think she's so busy that's  why her live broadcast was on car lol

let the guy handle the JP atm,CN for her.  they know best bc they are truly business minded.

Yes, for Cfans specifically..but why she's crying..

I saw the fire in California, hope their harvest is ok this year.. hahaha.