[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

We saw they have approached Joheenam aka Wookie's stylist before..so I'm not surprised if they ever try to approach Wookie for Grayton..who knows.

w6k76TP.jpg

At the moment they have LSG.

Gumiho related.

nK35flf.jpg

Spoiler

Yes PD, we hope she listens to you..

not from her clan only.

PlgFnsw.jpg

What we remember most about you is, you likes this post, the post about real love... totally opposite of what we saw and what they presented to us since 5 years ago 

SI0JxxG.jpg

To me this statement belongs to hard working actors ..best example is Wookie.

"Like now. I hope you will always shine, and shine the Korean Wave."

At least until now he just bring happiness to kdrama lovers and not causing humiliation to his entertainment industry...so Korean wave will always shine.

006n722Sgy1gh4634k3ecj30cc0lxwfx.jpg

Cr Weibo.

• Like 1

Busy body moment...

Just saying..I always realized, her friends always finished their food, but her plate always untouched.

ZqZqT8O.jpg

And just curious about her Xiaohongshu, last update was on 14/7..wonder bc of the CEO thingy or same fate as Tik Tok.

XKzVeta.jpg

Hi.

I stumbled upon this thread by chance when I got curious why it has 6 million views. At first I was confused and at the same time amuse that Lee Da Hae is being bashed by her own fan x 2 (a fan is more legit than a stalker or a troll) :blink: 

I spent a day yesterday back-reading 1500 pages (I jump-read on several hundred pages, I don't think my brain can take all the information :) lol)

I understand now why...  and somehow I feel the frustrations. :tears: 

I am familiar with Lee Dong Wook, watched some of his drama but I don't really know Lee Da Hae, I thought she and Lee Da-Hee are the same. I like Lee Da-Hee  from the Beauty Inside.

Anyways, thanks to this thread :) I watched and enjoyed My Girl and planning to start Hotel King this week when I get the chance. Thanks also to the active contributors of this thread. I am happy that you haven't abandoned this ship even though it docked a long time ago. 

From watching DONGHAE videos and clips, I would say that they really have a special bond. My take is that LDW is more into DH, it really shows how special she is to him. I read an article that he somehow feel indebted to DH for the start of his popularity. Da Hae is very charming and intelligent but i perceived her to be an insecure person. Dong Wook's feeling is real why hers is not so sure. I think she felt that she's undeserving of his affections. DW was showy and DH looked shy, embarrass at times.

I don't think they will end up together but for sure their friendship will be long-lasting and the special bond will stay true. :wub:

Da-Hae is charming and a talented person, I hope she will pick-up where she left off. She has a promise of a great actress. I really wish for her comeback. 

Somehow DongHae love story reminded me of two things: my favourite book Rage of Angels by Sydney Sheldon and a song duet by Mark Anthony & Jennifer Lopez

No Me Ames

Dime por qué lloras?
De felicidad
¿Y por qué te ahogas?
Por la soledad
Di por qué me tomas, fuerte así mis manos
Y tus pensamientos te van llevando

Yo te quiero tanto
¿Y por qué será?
Loco testarudo, no lo dudes más
Aunque en el futuro, haya un muro enorme
Yo no tengo miedo
Quiero enamorarme

No me ames, porque pienses que parezco diferente
¿Tú no piensas que es lo justo ver pasar el tiempo juntos?
No me ames, que comprendo la mentira que sería
Si tu amor no merezco, no me ames, mas quédate otro día

No me ames, porque estoy perdido, porque cambie el mundo
Porque es el destino, porque, no se puede, somos un espejo
Y tú así serías lo que yo de mi reflejo

No me ames, para estar muriendo
Dentro de una guerra llena de arrepentimientos
No me ames, para estar en

• Thanks 1

Rewatching Green Rose..

There are many reasons why couple couldn't be together. Makes me remember an article posted by Ockoala's blog about celebrities couple on and off screen.

Most heartbreaking scene to me..

crg4YQY.jpg

hfDs1mP.jpg

JDwAsD5.jpg

12 minutes ago, dolley said:

wookie speaks english on tiktok, not perfect but not bad. His nephew speaks english too and he's good.

At least he tried, and not bad at all. Well some of his fans still laughing at my English too, she was so proud mentioning it in this thread. That's OK not to be OK Wookie.

3 minutes ago, samzz said:

At least he tried, and not bad at all. Well some of his fans still laughing at my English too, she was so proud mentioning it in this thread. That's OK not to be OK Wookie.

hahaha our english is not perfect but at least we're trying and yes it is not our native language so mistakes is very common. But I think those mistakes are not an issue bc not all fluent in english got an advantage,some of them still jobless. 

9 hours ago, dolley said:

hahaha our english is not perfect but at least we're trying and yes it is not our native language so mistakes is very common. But I think those mistakes are not an issue bc not all fluent in english got an advantage,some of them still jobless. 

Hahaha, just want to FLEX, with no proper English..my own business and my sales always on the top form. Well I also managed to share it with all my colleagues, travel overseas for the whole departments in my company when my sales department reach the target. My proud achievement is sharing with all.

So DH is no longer under any agencies anymore. I don't realized when she was no longer with them. The bosses also not following FN entertainment anymore but follow YGX instead. Well one of the clan of course.

First time she lasted only one year with the agency since her debut.

Don't know the actual reason, but what presented so far..

http://www.fnent.co.kr/artist/

-maybe bc of California GELATO connection. They knew it already.

-or their foursome overseas vacation..(under whose expanses bc one of them is totally not under FN entertainment).

-maybe their last year activities in using Wookie without his consent cause major backlash behind the scene..got warning from King Kong..who knows.

• LOL 1

@samzz hahaha after own aganecy dissolution, now even her has no agency too. No wonder sometimes they tried to messed up their own SNS account with the help of the boss. If they are not good influence it's  better to kick them out

but something I said on DM last year started to materialise hahaha, they meet on the ground

@dolley maybe during this time she was already a free agent. That's why she was so proud telling her Cfans about the drinking session with that CEO. Some of Cfans who is very close to her love him, as far a I know. They said I have wrong impression of him, but I stick to my opinion.

B5VnCab.jpg