[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Easy money will never last forever.. especially if using other name or popularity for the benefit of others.

So all the hard work of that Masternim in using Lee Dong Wook in DH's Tik Tok have been deleted..

Happy news at last.

HDsCSiZ.jpg

3 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz hahaha their flatforms getting smaller, no wonder CEO's helping them left and right

Yes now we know another reason for the drinking with the CEOs.. absolutely Masternim idea for that drinking.

If she the one who produced or directed the content of the videos with Wookie in it, I have no issue bc it's her own effort to reminiscence her past..but why that fellow involved in it. So disgusting. 

On 7/18/2020 at 11:45 AM, samzz said:

Easy money will never last forever.. especially if using other name or popularity for the benefit of others.

So all the hard work of that Masternim in using Lee Dong Wook in DH's Tik Tok have been deleted..

Happy news at last.

Hahaha, so while most of Korean Celebrities Tik Tok accounts are unreachable or blocked, Wookie unexpectedly has one.

XiV0phD.jpg

https://sputniknews.com/asia/202007171079917283-some-accounts-of-k-pop-stars-blocked-from-view-on-tiktok-china-as-south-korea-fines-apps-publisher/

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, dolley said:

finally forum is back hahaha and wookie in tiktok, awesome 

And he got more than a million followers in just few days.

Btw, many miss us so much. And some even wish the shippers thread to be deleted forever- after they stole all the information we furnished for more than 10 years. 

At least we don't have to start all over again unlike in year 2005, all soompier seniors had to start all over again after major shut down.

@samzz shippers thread is the very active thread here, so it's hard to delete it, and I'm glad they restore all even the old shippers thread.

yeah saw wookie first post with 1.1M views in just few days, and I know the younger ones had the tiktok, glad that these young tktokers were interested in LDW. I wish he post more in the coming days since his introduction got millions views

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

And DH's Tik Tok, and I'm not sure if deleted.. couldn't find it anymore.

that happens with poor management, only concentrated in areas where they feel they have strong followers, so in time of crisis they have nowhere to go. Good for them hahaha

At least Wookie doesn't have to use other people or other Wooks in his Tik Tok promotional video..just himself is enough.

Even when he has an official girlfriend later on, I don't think he will ask his girlfriend to act in Tik Tok..like longing for someone else.

Btw, I think lots of flying in his upcoming Gumiho drama. Like the Chinese Wuxia or classic.

IBXiT7P.jpg

• Like 1