[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Because of the dance routine....and because her career was at peak when under Rain (after My Girl).

Throwback when DH's career hàs connection with Rain.

-Rain Hong Kong Fashion Show.

16B15ZM.jpg

-Hollywood Warner Brother.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2010/02/lee-da-haes-next-stop-is-hollywood

IsLRzHo.jpg

Lee Da Hae was the only actress in Asia to get a personalized invitation from Warner Bros.. Well, looks like things didn't just end there, as according to Lee Da Hae's management company J. Tune Entertainment, she was also offered the opportunity to work in a Hollywood film. As many of you know, J. Tune Entertainment is owned by Rain / Bi, who starred in the Warner Bros. film Ninja Assassin. 

-Cameo in Plan B drama

-And many more- the latest is the connection as mentioned by someone..and purposely mentioned Rain's name.

---

So just wait and see if Producer of that show really want to take the risk.. unless she chip in some financial support similar to her latest 2 projects.

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

I wonder if the coffee cafe at Jeju there has Tangerine Cherry Gelato flavor or Lemon.

if that cafe belongs to clan, I'm sure there is hahaha, that's the new flavor introduced.

• LOL 1

And who would believe we have another flop poor quality DIRECTOR for Tangerine part.

MY GIRL 2. Date of released- unknown.

When Gong Yoo and Wookie went to Jeju, she went there too, how about now. Waiting for the feedback from them as always.

Nice Tangerine Cherry Gelato.

24 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha she's into forest lately I don't know if they are searching for Gumiho or tangirines or cherry gelato flower lol

Well, she loves doing the cryptic code message since long time ago.

If she can give Iron Man vibe on the same day Wookie Blade Man/Iron Man drama conference appeared on TV..Forest and Gumiho is something to ponder also. Same with Jeju and GongYoo/Wookie.

No harm being friends again, if no interference from others. But still be careful..lots of eyes are watching not only on her but we are under their observation too.

iVHknim.jpg

ALPtNVs.jpg

And forgot another thing..icing of the cake CHANEL. She loves Chanel since her debut..but only last year she so aggressively promoting her collection.

Yes after her boss and Wookie's stylist were at the same place last year she's non stop promoting her Chanel collection.

Something happening out there but we only can deduce it from their actions. 

This make me thinking about her lady boss, bc some didn't follow her IG but only follows her husband's IG. Why until now, after spending so much time together even had overseas vacation as foursome together he refused to follow her..and Leejardin too.

Then when I saw she's still following Wookie's stylist and recently during Baeksang, she gave love sign to Hyun Bin in her IG story.. meaning she has different views about DH's past Co-stars. She supported them secretly.

Maybe for business connection and marketing purposes to make DH be able to make a comeback. Who knows..but the connection is there.

Throwback, during promotion Arang in Thailand. He loved romantic comedy actually.

interview session with LDW yesterday. Hope you enjoy it. I'll try to resize the rest of the pics and will post here as soon as possible.

Q : In your opinion, What is the different between drama and feature film?
A : Not much different since as an actor, his duty is to act at his best. In my opinion the difference is character and storyline.

Q : As a lead actor of horror film, are you afraid of ghost?
A : Yes, very much. But I haven't saw one.

Q : What is the different between Arang and other typical Korean horror film?
A : Arang has a very interesting storyline. Once you see this movie, you'll understand what I mean.

Q : The character in drama My Girl and in this movie Arang, which one do you like better?
A : I prefer my girl because it has romantic scence. The character itself is more relaxing than my character in Arang

Q : Is LDH is the reason why you prefer My Girl?
A : No. The lead actress in My Girl is very beautiful lady but the lead actress in Arang is too. But in Arang, there is no romantic scene at all..

Q : Currently, do you have new drama coming up?
A : No, but I'll have another movie which will hit the theatre in Febuary next year.

Q : Right now, are you seeing anybody? (Do you have a girlfriend?)
A : No

Q : Can you tell us about the type of woman that you'd like to have as your girlfriend?
A. : Pretty girl would be great. But actually what I really want is kind and generous woman who understand me because I'm quite stubborn sometimes.

Q : Are you romantic?
A : I don't think so. I'm not quite romantic. I'm much like Kongchan (His character in My Girl) in the early episodes.

Q : Which korean actress you want to work with the most?
A : I can work with everyone. I have no preference. But my manager personally like Lee Na Yong, so I guess, I have a chace to work with her soon.

Q : When is your debut in showbizz?
A : At 12th grade, 1999

Q : How?
A : I want to be an actor since I was in highschool so I took the acting course and went to audition.

Q : How you lose your weight?
A : I eat nothing at all All I did is jogging so I lost 10 Kg. in 3 months.

Q : Heard that you've got yourself a we love our king wristband? How did you get it?
A : One reporter gave me and I heard that this year is the 60th anniversary of Thaliand's King succession to the throne. Also, I heard that on dec 5 is the King's birthday and Thailand Father's Day. Long live the King and I wish him a good health.

Q : You are surrouned by a ton of press to day, are you disturbing, annoying or anything?
A : Not at all. Actually I love it. I admit that I feel very tired because I have a very tight schedule since the day I arrived. But it's good thing to know that I recieved a lot of attention from the press here. I'm glad and happy, very happy.

Q : What do you like about Thailand?
A : I love Thai food. Last time I came here I had a chace to go to Phuket and Krabi, they're such a beautiful place. Everytime I visit Thailand, I am so impressed. Next time I wish I could go to Chiang Mai.

Q : Are Thai women beautiful?
A : Yes, very pretty. (This part he said in Korean, Then he go on and said So beautiful in eng.) (In fan meet session he said I love you in Thai, and everybody in that theatre is just can't stop screaming ^^)

Q : Do you set any goal for your actor career?
A : I don't think about recieving an Award. Just that I want my latest movie that is currently filming to be successful and will be shown in Thailand again so that I can come back here. And I will make the rest of 2006 year worthwhile.

Interview transcript acquired and translated to eng. by tzarina.

credit to soompi, translate by d9571)
XXeQLVT.jpg
In the interview, LDH said she is keeping herself busy by taking Chinese and singing lessons. LDH thinks she is talented in learning foreign languages like English and Chinese. She can now speak some simple sentences in Chinese and she would like to speak Chinese to her fans when she visits Taiwan again.
When LDH was in Australia taking the English course, she claimed her English was so poor that she had to use hand gestures and body language to help communicate with others.

Her friends think that she is a good cook, her best dishes are kimchi stew and kimchi chicken (another similarity with LDW, apparently he can cook also). She likes to visit super markets with her mom whenever she has time off cause she likes to eat. She also admited that she likes to shop, she used to go for designer labels and would go to HK twice a year for her wardrobe in the past. But now she goes for simple stylings and brand names are no longer important. She learns the fashion trend by reading thru magazines at the salon while she is getting her hair done. Her favorite colors are black and white (another similarity with LDW).

LDH talked about her skin care, she drinks lots of water and she will bring Evian water with her whenever she travels. She also does some sort of collagen mask (some brand name, don't know how to translate). She does not like to put on heavy makeup, she will only put on foundation, curl her lashes and put some blush on her cheeks whenever she goes out. She learned palatti to keep her legs in shape.

When asked what qualities she required in her boyfriend, LDH does not like good looking guys, rather the guy has to be cute, he needs to make her feel safe and they must have a lot in common. She actually talked about LDW and Go Su (the actor in Green Rose). She said LDW and her are very good friends, they have many similarities, that's why they get along so well. They like to make fun of each other, whenever she calls him, LDW will always start out by asking why she is calling him again and what is it now. As for Go Su, LDH used to play jokes on him during the shooting of Green Rose. LDH also mentioned that she will start shooting a TV drama early next year (Speed).

(credit to lovekoreanstar)

76bd5bdae76cf1dbb7fd4845.jpg

The first post in this page, I talk about Jeju and waiting for their feedback..

xxV6uXY.jpg

but I got Mr X talking about Jeju instead.

Btw, Mr X still active, (daily update since 2010 till today), he only stopped about a month in September 2016. His daily input were most reliable during Hotel King period, especially on DH whereabouts and Korean weather.

16ELc2k.jpg