[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

10 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzzhit on the spot, bullseye!!

and we know the time they're making that MG videos on orange orchard was an execution of the plan, perfect timing on his talk show and they know he went there. Luckily many already know that dirty moves. 

DH and the SX partner still in biggest trauma bc we are not excited with the videos of using Wookie. Hahaha. The videos are terrible in quality btw, even people noticed something very wrong with the main actress in the video.

They tried to send some love to this Donghey shipper thread..but they forgot we have brain and and we are human not animal kingdom.

Kicking the dustbin..

But please kick the COVIDIOTs Wookieshii.

Even during HK. Maybe one in millions you can see actor and actress had a real fight behind the scene. But I love it, bc it shows the real them. No sugar coating kind of attitudes.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz  taller person usually ended up kicking what's on the floor instead of bending their long body haha wookie so cute

All the classy appearance on the media, magazine just showing how professional and talented Wookie is. But in reality he is just like our brothers who reluctant to do the housework hahaha.

That's why I like when seeing Chamo had a fight, they show us the real them not fan service for drama popularity and for shipping purposes.

@dolley as predicted, why the IG is barely active these 2 months..DH is no longer useful financial contributor for flop music comeback. 

More interesting story will be shown soon. 

Japanese ATMs..are you OK? COVIDIOT know all of you will be having financial issues maybe for a few months..so now Korean ATMs is the best solution.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley as predicted, why the IG is barely active these 2 months..DH is no longer useful financial contributor for flop music comeback. 

More interesting story will be shown soon. 

Japanese ATMs..are you OK? COVIDIOT know all of you will be having financial issues maybe for a few months..so now Korean ATMs is the best solution.

haha throwback on time wherein the very proud of new established agency and the building. Now seeking help from others bc the ATM's cannot contribute and the main contributor also affected by this crisis 

yes the inactive IG seems not useful at time like this

hahaha quarterly fan meeting with korean fans, is there any?  it's a chance again for her minions scammers lol

It's time for DH to manage her own life now..no more spoon feeding, been pampered all the time, and hope no more brainwashing that society is her biggest enemy. 

She never had personal bank account.. all her social media are controlled and managed by others..at her age she should know how to stand on her own.

Mister X never lies when he mentioned about DH 8 years ago- "Mismanaged'.

• Thanks 1

@samzz let's see, the more she aged, the more she acts backward. She's wasting her life almost half decade already, better check her savings if it's increasing or not bc most of a time I see her wasting money. I hope this crisis made her some realization and become more mature. 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz let's see, the more she aged, the more she acts backward. She's wasting her life almost half decade already, better check her savings if it's increasing or not bc most of a time I see her wasting money. I hope this crisis made her some realization and become more mature. 

But for a time being just enjoy how much Korean ATMs can contribute to their monthly addiction. Hahaha. Japanese ATMs can relax a bit.

And still waiting for Wookie hot hot appearance as male Gumiho.

since quarantine saw a lot of fan facebook post of handsome oppas in kdrama, they are comparing them  ex( debut photos vs present) and they put funny captions and I reallly entertained reading comments in each photos. In fairness lee dong wook photos always included and I love how those old generation fans introduced My Girl to the present generation. Good too see comments that some already finished My Girl and they like it. But most of them said wookie so handsome and never aged.

I know that this quarantine period really useful and had advantage to those actors who had project the past years, bc I myself already finished so many Kdrama. I'm sure some of these actors earn a new fans during this crisis.

• Love 1

Cherry4ever gelato with strawberry.

Yes, many also digging his old pictures which we love so much.

owSJwzQ.jpg

That phone that cause the first rumor in DC forum 14 years ago. The picture above was taken in year 2006.

https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30749&start=1275

FqPtqvX.jpg

During that time, "HOTEL" is not famous yet for rumors. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley I'm happy at least one blogger putting back the actual facts about that fellow.

read it already and I like the comment, we were all doing fine without him though haha

but I think the building up of agency at that time is for pride and ego only, the fact that the master not willing to renew

Wookie with his bedroom eyes.. according to DH, they only slept 5 hours per week during early stage of HK shooting.

I'm sure Wookie is very very busy now especially they have to follow new SOP for social distancing while shooting the drama. At least we know they are in good health.

• Like 1