[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

This covid is moving in beautiful way, attacking the brain of some empty brain.

@dolley..we just discussed it and Korean Media also interested in this covidiot case study.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-actress-retirement-criticism-moon-jae-in-policy-low-income-families/

Just for exra knowledge.

Pwt3mVn.jpg

----

Hopefully Wookie not touching these subject..bc I'm sure he is more willing to help the poor or jobless celebrities. I still remember he helped DH once prior to HK. 

@samzz wow so many what so called high class people that are anti poor, these people doesn't deserve any help from society and boycott all the products and their business ventures. There are so many evil people on earth, SK has a lot too I'm sure of that.

no way wookie will made such comment,. he's not born with the silver spoon on his mouth so he knows the feeling of being in the middle class. He works hard to feed himself and not relying on money of other people or his fans.

• Love 1

@dolley another group I couldn't stand at all - roaming around, invited people to their house after came back from red zone countries..not from one country, they had been in 3 red zone countries within the pandemic period.

The are doing it on purpose..for fun.

haha once they are back dead account are all alive, of course more active posts in coming days. I know they are so itchy to do it knowing how they love SNS, the show off, liking comments one by one, telling friends to follow even their fan account. The virus just made them stop for a while but not the sx vacation, wine, the transaction and their monkey business. 

I wonder when is the next ATM collection, maybe right after this crisis.

@samzz I think the relationship included are those who love acting, they are disqualified, one tried but I swear the acting was the worst. Haha that time I even tried to watch although I don't know the actors bc the series with the same concept was a hit but I didn't even finished the episode 1 bc of that acting lol, biggest ripped off of the series.

also the other partner loves acting before but now has other priorities and she can't live without her other priorities

4 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz I think the relationship included are those who love acting, they are disqualified, one tried but I swear the acting was the worst. Haha that time I even tried to watch although I don't know the actors bc the series with the same concept was a hit but I didn't even finished the episode 1 bc of that acting lol, biggest ripped off of the series.

also the other partner loves acting before but now has other priorities and she can't live without her other priorities

Watching what happened to her clan that addicted to certain activities and substances..and she is very very close to them..I have no comments anymore, because it's so obvious she is enjoying it.

And right now watching CNN, everyone is recalling why during early outbreak in January and February, the country still allowing visitors from red zone countries.

They swarm the country and doing corona dance at the pool, sight seeing etc, and now their own people pay the price. To the asymptomatic people they just don't care about it. 

Korean Nurse Lashes out at Citizens Visiting Han River During Cherry Blossom Season

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-nurse-citizens-han-river-cherry-blossom-covid-19-coronavirus/

no wonder from celebrities to ordinary people, they are not thinking of these frontliners and the innocent lives who might get infected bc of their selfish act

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dolley said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-nurse-citizens-han-river-cherry-blossom-covid-19-coronavirus/

no wonder from celebrities to ordinary people, they are not thinking of these frontliners and the innocent lives who might get infected bc of their selfish act

I can imagine what the celebrities COVIDIOTs will do..after they had fun, sue the public and then post blank IG, with crying emojis.

What the nurse said-straight to the point.

10 hours ago, samzz said:

I saw DH's CEOs so easy and freely roaming around too. Oh maybe their are untouchable, I forgot.

These groups really have same mentality..

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/soccer-player-physical-distancing-korean-covid-19-coronavirus/

although they are untouchable,no one will criticize them bc no one knows who are they.

• LOL 1

23 hours ago, dolley said:

although they are untouchable,no one will criticize them bc no one knows who are they.

You can make the guy cry knowing they are not popular anymore. Another blank IG expected hahaha.

Btw, that's why we saw partying, smoking,  corona dance once they arrived there.

@samzzI just saw DH video on chinese SNS. and I want to know what's the video is all about since I don't understand chinese. It's been a while hearing DH low tone voice, it's like new to me. The familiar DH on SNS had an evil laughter,  guilty eyes, and different tones. 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzzI just saw DH video on chinese SNS. and I want to know what's the video is all about since I don't understand chinese. It's been a while hearing DH low tone voice, it's like new to me. The familiar DH on SNS had an evil laughter,  guilty eyes, and different tones. 

We know who is the director and videographer.. part of mocking the public he is number one... the Mastermind.

41 minutes ago, samzz said:

We know who is the director and videographer.. part of mocking the public he is number one... the Mastermind.

IKR, being covid sympathizer but on the peak of the virus traveled to different countries. People nowadays are very good in portraying fake sympathy and fake emotions.

I can feel young girls are praying hard, wishing their luck.

Btw, based on the report, it's good SJS dating her with marriage in mind.

Remind me what Wilber Pan said to DH 11 years ago.. hahaha.

Well at least Wookie said..act together for a 3rd time..well if DH is still the old DH, not a YG clan anymore. But I doubt it..

@samzz wow congratulation SJS. Well it's not how long the dating period, it is the intention that matter. And they choose to date privately although everyone knows he's dating. 

Im sure all eyes to these bachelors next in line. Well seeing LDW happy I would like to think he has someone or someone in his mind. I hope the bff (GY) and him found their someone too. Of course want to see little wookie just like his cute nephew.