Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

That coffee  we also call a COVIDIOT who refused to self quarantine after came back from red zone.

Wookie said stirred it 400 or 600 times, immediately I knew it's Dalgona. 

USA Health Authority should check on one covidiot couple who never want to self quarantine and roaming freely here and there. Didn't they realize why suddenly USA becoming no. 1 now after they landed there last month.

To me they are not COVIDIOT, more like an evil. But don't worry people will realize it soon.

Still Dolato coffee to me.

@samzz haha and expected, see how those dead accounts become lively again, sponsors trip finished 

19 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha and expected, see how those dead accounts become lively again, sponsors trip finished 

Knowing them, I'm sure they are laughing like hyenas, or doing corona dance.

3 minutes ago, samzz said:

Knowing them, I'm sure they are laughing like hyenas, or doing corona dance.

yes the corona dance

The dance is specifically dedicated to Wookie. 

@samzz how can you expect them to self quarantine when in the middle of this crisis, they roaming around,attending smoking hot par-tea on the other side of the world?  

counting from that party, not yet even 14 days and yet can't stay at home for the sake of other people. At least keep away from the elderly. 

@samzz I told you once they returned they begun to activate dead accounts. Haha times like this no way you can roam around LA promoting SK products, but at least way better than promoting bikini body in midst of crisis. But please practice quarantine and social distancing right now, who knows if both are asymptomatic.

6 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley hahaha

Probably COVIDIOTs encourage them.

Btw, please quarantine yourself..

And DHshii if you miss Wookie so much like few months ago.hold on ok. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/03/bob-bless-you-2-pd-tests-positive-for.html?m=1

oh no, there are so many people working with PD.

another person who prioritize vacation over this crisis and never think those who might caught the virus bc of them. 

35 minutes ago, dolley said:

oh no, there are so many people working with PD.

another person who prioritize vacation over this crisis and never think those who might caught the virus bc of them. 

Yes people should remember this 

COVIDIOTS are more more more dangerous, more evil than the virus itself.

At this rate after watching the frontliner struggling day and night and these COVIDIOTS mocking them by acting tone deaf non stop- it's not a joke anymore.... 

Imagine Wookie questioning her, why using his face and voice in "their" promotional videos.

First encounter after 5 years..

8 hours ago, samzz said:

Yes people should remember this 

COVIDIOTS are more more more dangerous, more evil than the virus itself.

At this rate after watching the frontliner struggling day and night and these COVIDIOTS mocking them by acting tone deaf non stop- it's not a joke anymore.... 

there are people who are selfish, thinking only their own happiness.if most of us experience and feel this crisis, some people are blind and untouchable.  Yes every day these frontlines are dying, they are afraid of their lives too but they have no choice at all. 

@dolley you are right about the account owner. We knew it was deleted within few hours in Xiaohongshu..then suddenly ...but I'm happy bc the COVIDIOT videographer is showing his true colours.. especially after "that" party, even hugging that dealer.

@samzz haha I told you no way that they leave their accounts dead, they make way. How many accounts their handling? well sometimes those SNS account ease 

boredom. 

I know wookie and other artists are bored too, specially those who are workaholic, but they stay at home for others and for the front liners. At least mixing coffee 400 times a good exercise. Excited to participate on tomorrow's Vlive, haha yes if you miss him tomorrow you'll have a chance to see him online haha

On 3/29/2020 at 1:08 PM, samzz said:

Probably coincidence bc we knew who the real admin in DH's IG.

Bc Naver stopped comments section, why bother updating her IG..no publicity. The IG is useless already

The date tho..

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383917wpp/naver-announces-suspension-of-comments-section-on-entertainment-articles-girls-generations-sooyoung-reacts

haha all I know is dead accounts come alive after sponsored trips

since comments on entertainment section in naver was suspended why not try on the other section like national news,business news or sports news haha

I think it's the same month last year very proud to announce agency signing. What has been accomplished after a year? 

radio apart is about to start for fanship members, broadcast start at 8 for non member