[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

Loh.. deleted already?

Why? Why?

I want to see the number of like..no more there, or something wrong with my  Xiaohongshu's  account.

Btw..Daddy cool always untouchable.

haha maybe the agency acted upon as if they are one of the agency who manage their stars accordingly. At least they use LATE common sense this time 

49 minutes ago, dolley said:

haha maybe the agency acted upon as if they are one of the agency who manage their stars accordingly. At least they use LATE common sense this time 

Yes, their actions not going to give any effect to them bc literally they are not Korean celebrities anymore..but others in the agency still need work.

Wow, Wookie also into Dalgona coffee -hahaha I saw the Vlive comments in his fan account. My friends and I called it Dolato gelato coffee- easy to pronounce.

@dolley do you have any idea why DH's IG inactive for nearly a month. I know one of the admin in her IG still in USA last week, and we don't know DH whereabouts now.

Only her Xiaohongshu and Tik Tok still active.

7 minutes ago, samzz said:

Wow, Wookie also into Dalgona coffee -hahaha I saw the Vlive comments in his fan account. My friends and I called it Dolato gelato coffee- easy to pronounce.

@dolley do you have any idea why DH's IG inactive for nearly a month. I know one of the admin in her IG still in USA last week, and we don't know DH whereabouts now.

Only her Xiaohongshu and Tik Tok still active.

hahaha much better for her IG to shut up than to  post not suitable to the crisis now. Or maybe the admins busy exploring USA looking for album sponsors lol. DH is not scared of the virus so don't worry she's in a good shape and maybe thinking what to post next 

never tried your dolato coffee hahaha

That coffee  we also call a COVIDIOT who refused to self quarantine after came back from red zone.

Wookie said stirred it 400 or 600 times, immediately I knew it's Dalgona. 

USA Health Authority should check on one covidiot couple who never want to self quarantine and roaming freely here and there. Didn't they realize why suddenly USA becoming no. 1 now after they landed there last month.

To me they are not COVIDIOT, more like an evil. But don't worry people will realize it soon.

Still Dolato coffee to me.

@samzz how can you expect them to self quarantine when in the middle of this crisis, they roaming around,attending smoking hot par-tea on the other side of the world?  

counting from that party, not yet even 14 days and yet can't stay at home for the sake of other people. At least keep away from the elderly. 

@samzz I told you once they returned they begun to activate dead accounts. Haha times like this no way you can roam around LA promoting SK products, but at least way better than promoting bikini body in midst of crisis. But please practice quarantine and social distancing right now, who knows if both are asymptomatic.

6 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley hahaha

Probably COVIDIOTs encourage them.

Btw, please quarantine yourself..

And DHshii if you miss Wookie so much like few months ago.hold on ok. 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/03/bob-bless-you-2-pd-tests-positive-for.html?m=1

oh no, there are so many people working with PD.

another person who prioritize vacation over this crisis and never think those who might caught the virus bc of them. 

35 minutes ago, dolley said:

oh no, there are so many people working with PD.

another person who prioritize vacation over this crisis and never think those who might caught the virus bc of them. 

Yes people should remember this 

COVIDIOTS are more more more dangerous, more evil than the virus itself.

At this rate after watching the frontliner struggling day and night and these COVIDIOTS mocking them by acting tone deaf non stop- it's not a joke anymore.... 

8 hours ago, samzz said:

Yes people should remember this 

COVIDIOTS are more more more dangerous, more evil than the virus itself.

At this rate after watching the frontliner struggling day and night and these COVIDIOTS mocking them by acting tone deaf non stop- it's not a joke anymore.... 

there are people who are selfish, thinking only their own happiness.if most of us experience and feel this crisis, some people are blind and untouchable.  Yes every day these frontlines are dying, they are afraid of their lives too but they have no choice at all. 

@dolley you are right about the account owner. We knew it was deleted within few hours in Xiaohongshu..then suddenly ...but I'm happy bc the COVIDIOT videographer is showing his true colours.. especially after "that" party, even hugging that dealer.