[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz IKR that's why I'm not surprise of the weird scenes lately. BTW saw yesterday DH tiktok in US tagging both their names, after Hrs with no like maybe the ATM or them ordered to delete the post. Haha even until now so afraid to disappoint ATM's, not known by public that mid march they still enjoying party party, wine, ca...is, in the USA. 

working? I don't think so, everyone is in quarantine remember? even in US. it's only mind conditioning,even posted pic from last month hahaha. if there are fake news theres also fake post lol

• Awesome 1

Throwback 14 years ago, my friends and I watched it thousand times bc we were crazy with his looks and long hair..and of course bc of My Girl.

Off topic- busy making Quarantine Dalgona coffee..my friends said Dolato coffee hahaha. Hard to pronounce Dalgona they said.

@dolley if that tone deaf society not causing public health..I don't care..but that group ..hmmmm 

The side effects of that strain maybe..

Well at least some agencies knew that, but I saw agencies that encourage their celebrities to show middle finger to public..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/03/agencies-look-to-further-manage-sns.html?m=1

@samzz in fact some agencies very supportive on the dirty dancing of some of their artists but many reputable agencies guard and guide their artists, and those agencies always seek projects for these artists.

haha @samzz doing it on a country where it is legal..and why some encourage to try it, bc they have dealer friends lol

2 minutes ago, dolley said:

haha remember that's where she got a good number of views. and covid?  it doesn't matter 

That's their style.. pissed off, the more they will do.

But I already SC everything..wink wink wink.

5 minutes ago, samzz said:

That's their style.. pissed off, the more they will do.

But I already SC everything..wink wink wink.

haha bc they know what we are talking about. That even that studio we know where it is haha

but I was really shocked by the dealer friends, come to think of it, you stayed there for long I'm sure you gotta taste it. More enough when under pressure haha, 

• Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, dolley said:

haha bc they know what we are talking about. That even that studio we know where it is haha

but I was really shocked by the dealer friends, come to think of it, you stayed there for long I'm sure you gotta taste it. More enough when under pressure haha, 

Of course.

I assume the bikini post by that "videographer"- the aim is only for Wookie, (where to find sx partner or boyfriend so generous like that).. hahaha

But why so many horny men there..so it's common for men to treat women like that. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/famous-singer-cho-joo-bin-slave-nth-room-idol/

Famous celebrities? Luckily DH not famous anymore.

Btw, I read about KUSH comeback just now.

@samzz  ahhh the man that has an habitual use of cocaine and the man belong to the clan. What do you expect haha in that agency all of them are CLEAN at least in the eyes of LDH and friends 

haha maybe some wants to be in that nth room, since most men are horny some women give their free service to satisfy them, and sx partner really generous huh, maybe he's thinking, it's not pure and in fact worn out already, but still can be used in marketing purpose. 

calling FHM haha

• LOL 1

Yes, we are still laughing at their latest action. So obvious the main subject is the bikini. No one is selling or promoting Brazilian Wax during the lockdown.

Maybe she is helping or whatever due to Kahi's article.

At least we got some entertainment during the quarantine.

daddy were spared again, connection is getting better and better worldwide haha

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/03/polices-arrest-warrant-for-yang-hyun.html?m=1

Police's arrest warrant for Yang Hyun Suk in cover up of BI's drug investigation gets returned by prosecution

@samzz haha in the middle of nth room investigation they wanted to steal a little limelight but sorry media focused only on famous celebrities 

• Awesome 1