[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hello King Kong, kindly could you please send the same warning to Lee Da Hae and her massage parlor boyfriend by using Wookie in her Chinese Socmedia. FYI, her massage parlor is the videographer for the videos that using Lee Dong Wook.

They tried very hard to associate him with that massage parlor guy.

@samzz I'm pissed, whoever spread this rumor I hope they really pay for it take note without compromise. Of all people, lee dong wook? As far as I know his sister wedding is in a Catholic Church so I presumed his Catholic too. On his talk show he entered Catholic Church and interview the priest. And wookie never showed going to a church holding a bible like most christians do.

I agree with you @samzz there are people who really want to destroy his good name, and we know that years ago. And I'm glad kingkong will take action bc we know wookie, he's not an SNS person, and he never complain.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386281wpp/lee-dong-wooks-agency-take-legal-action-against-false-rumors

• Awesome 1

@dolley actually I'm really really waiting for this kind of warning from King Kong- a rumour being associated with controversial figure. 

That's why I immediately wrote that info bc I know they check this thread.

We knew it long time ago, someone had a grudge on him and always using his fans to create a rumour.

Remember he non stop showing Sushi for Suzy and the other one promoted Mr Bae. 

And Wookie got most anti from that guy best friend's fans Park Bom. That guy best friend tho..

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley actually I'm really really waiting for this kind of warning from King Kong- a rumour being associated with controversial figure. 

That's why I immediately wrote that info bc I know they check this thread.

We knew it long time ago, someone had a grudge on him and always using his fans to create a rumour.

Remember he non stop showing Sushi for Suzy and the other one promoted Mr Bae. 

also just read article that the leader wore a watch associated to the past president and we know who are groups that close to them. Well since the falling of some agencies it's time to makeover since the country is in chaos, pin down some artists with good reputation so that these artist who are facing trouble can move upward. Let's see what their next move

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, dolley said:

also just read article that the leader wore a watch associated to the past president and we know who are groups that close to them. Well since the falling of some agencies it's time to makeover since the country is in chaos, pin down some artists with good reputation so that these artist who are facing trouble can move upward. Let's see what their next move

Yes, after trying using him in their social media, I'm waiting for another rumor from THEM.

And why both of them running to the USA during this disaster period with their travel records. Afraid to be tested positive and published in the news?

1 minute ago, samzz said:

Yes, after trying using him in their socks, I'm waiting for another rumor from THEM.

And why both of them running to the USA during this disaster period with their travel records. Afraid to be tested positive and published in the news?

afraid to be infected hmmm after their insensitive posts. Or if infected they have the best doctor, in short they afraid to die, besides no sx vacation no life hahaha..Usually those who runaway committed great sin right? Yes after 4 months of using him, and without response, and wait bff..he knows a lot of marketing lol

Yes the BFF Mr Kim, remember he deleted his IG right after media exposed his real occupation, fluent in English, travel to Thailand, a Winner PR..and many more.

People who deleted his IG out of sudden after being exposed like that.. hahaha.

Anyway that's how thug and pimpri doing their marketing, no wonder they always have money even with flopped album for decade.

If they still so aggressive with their mocking activities, I will lobbying hard for both of them to be deported to North Korea.

@samzz wow their target are artists that are career oriented and reputation unquestionable. Hmmm who are the people behind this? They really want to ruin someones lives. Well there's a lot who intentionally ruined their life everyday, why not include them in the list?

Hahaha, try again loser..check your own backyard..full with pimpri friends, massage parlor, druggies, try hard rappers, politician and thug connection..

Lee Dong Wook is the Shincheonji celebrity?… Agency’s side “Dissemination of false character, will take strong legal action”

Lee Dong Wook denies involvement with Shincheonji

“Hello, this is King Kong by Starship.

Recently, we have confirmed that false rumors are being spread about our artist being involved in a special religion.

With regards to this, we plan to take strong legal action against the cultivation of baseless rumors, malicious slander, and comments that defame our artist’s character. We will also be taking legal action against behavior that spreads or reproduces these rumors and damages our artist’s character and good name.

Our agency will continue to actively monitor the situation so that further damage does not occur. We will do our best to protect our artists by pursuing strong legal action without compromise.

Thank you for loving and supporting our agency artists.” cr

original post: naver

1. [+6819, -55] Shut up, Lee Dong Wook is the grim reaper

2. [+3995, -167] Why do they always splash water on celebrities? It’s already weird that we call out celebrities for donations; and now we’re even going to make rumors;;

3. [+3374, -112] Lee Dong Wook is the type that can make a religion with his face.

4. [+681, -42] Stop spreading false rumors about celebrities

5. [+511, -16] What in the world are their basis?

6. [+256, -13] Even if it’s not Lee Dong Wook, there will be some other celebrities.

7. [+234, -1] Before you find a celebrity in Shincheonji, find a politician

8. [+180, -7] I hope the list of celebrities, politicians, and acquaintances of Shincheonji will be released.

9. [+186, -23] Don’t touch Lee Dong Wook.

https://www.knetizen.com/lee-dong-wook-denies-involvement-with-shincheonji/

@samzz I think these celebrities are being used in making lies to recruit members, of course they used celebrities with good name and reputation. But see no one believe in them hahaha..

but if the news is the other way around,for example the news was the clans was members of that cult, I'm pretty sure everybody would believe on it.

but seriously I want to know the persons behind the lists, and why they keep on dragging innocent people

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I think these celebrities are being used in making lies to recruit members, of course they used celebrities with good name and reputation. But see no one believe in them hahaha..

but if the news is the other way around,for example the news was the clans was members of that cult, I'm pretty sure everybody would believe on it.

Hahaha of course Yes bc they themselves posted it in their social media about their so called pious activities especially in year 2015. Then until now I saw one follower non stop harassing him, few days ago claiming as his wife. I checked that follower, seems like she is in cult society.

5 hours ago, samzz said:

@samzz aside from the clans we have also constant lurker here. Btw lets thank her for promoting this thread.

But by the way, I want to tell that girl, we want wookie to date, in fact we are happy if he gets married soon ahead of LDH.

I know they want to eliminate old shippers but let us remind her in every wookie's show he didn't forget to look back. He knows where he came from.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz aside from the clans we have also constant lurker here. Btw lets thank her for promoting this thread.

But by the way, I want to tell that girl, we want wookie to date, in fact we are happy if he gets married soon ahead of LDH.

I know they want to eliminate old shippers but let us remind her in every wookie's show he didn't forget to look back. He knows where he came from.

What more ironic even Wookie himself loves shipping btw costars. He even acknowledged Pichi, then Donghey especially China Donghey baidubar. In 2007, the Chinese Donghey shipper baidubar even appeared in Hong Kong news with Wookie smiling holding the banner.

They still frustrated bc no one willing to create their bias shipping thread during Bubble gum.

• LOL 1

7 minutes ago, samzz said:

What more ironic even Wookie himself loves shipping btw costars. He even acknowledged Pichi, then Donghey especially China Donghey baidubar. In 2007, the Chinese Donghey shipper baidubar even appeared in Hong Kong news with Wookie smiling holding the banner.

They still frustrated bc no one willing to create their bias shipping thread during Bubble gum.

Haha the more the shippers the merrier, I'm not against JRW, she is a good friend to wookie and harmless, but yes why no wookie-jrw, maybe that girl can start creating shippers name for them