Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, dolley said:

that being so ungrateful to the co star and to their fans, using the videos on their short film. She knows how much effort and sleepless nights they are spending for some scenes alone and yet their just using it for fun and to ease their boredom. If she's famous I'm sure hate comments on the roll.

 

being brainwashed for 5 years, with only ten to 15 people around her, very easy to manipulate. Or maybe same blood runs on her it's just it's not obvious before because she's being surrounded by hardworking and professional one. Instead of keeping on that ground they get rid all of them and now that's the result.

 

 

 

Yes, bc they are doing it for mocking the fans, that's why I'm asking are they really human. It's not a month old story, they have shown their true characters for more than10 years. 

And reading all the scandals in K-ENT for the past past years, very rare you can find true love among the celebrities. All just for fun or lover with benefits.

 

THAT's WHY that MINION is back, she is supporting the cameraman hard work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waaaa, after hearing his voice yesterday, now today..he is so good at English part. Suitable for that kind of song.

 

Wookie shii there are so many fishes in the ocean. Boa also so good, hard working and very talented.

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read this, well to me, up to them as long as none of them mocking their own fans.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/hyun-bins-label-again-responds-that-he-and-son-ye-jin-are-not-dating

 

Nothing wrong being close to each other, but colluding with other fans or specifically the real SX partner's fans, and mocking their own fans=mental health issue.

 

I remember DH said..we are in deep friendship when denying the rumors 6 years ago.

That kind of deep relationship tho.

QpVziJj.jpg

Deep friendship enable you to use him for your video, directed and filmed by your current public SX partner?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samzz opps that holding hands same as that under the blanket hand, their partner didn't impose restrictions and limitations, if the guy is like that,  must be consistent on every drama partner not to someone only, but these behind the scenes are exclusive haha. Falling in love on the set is not prohibited and keeping it private is a choice. After the drama that's when special forces come in, the factors and the villain of the true story enter to destroy what was build and it happens all the time.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz opps that holding hands same as that under the blanket hand, their partner didn't impose restrictions and limitations, if the guy is like that,  must be consistent on every drama partner not to someone only, but these behind the scenes are exclusive haha. Falling in love on the set is not prohibited and keeping it private is a choice. After the drama that's when special forces come in, the factors and the villain of the true story enter to destroy what was build and it happens all the time.

 

 

Straight to the point-Someone just wants sponsor for his career comeback. Seeing the opportunity with the help of the so called BFF, 5 years already. Another 7 years for the same dumping story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he is on magazine every month

 

harper's bazaar taiwan march issue

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During Hotel King, this is DH favorite game. 

 

It's good if they are really BFF in real, but from what I know they are still not talking to each other. 

But my friends said, since DH non stop using Wookie since last year.. knowing Korean celebrities love keeping secrets.. maybe there are some agreement among them, if not DH and her SX partner will be facing big copyright issue by using him for their videos. Plus DH's bosses are slowly using Wookie's stylist Joheenam. 

To me I just want Wookie to be extra careful with them and that clan, but I know he knows how to play  their game too.

 

He knows her better, that's why he once called her "ping pong".

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me, nowadays if the celebrities said they are still single, meaning they are telling the truth..bc it's a career suicide if they are lying. Few years ago maybe ok bc social media is not a reporter, but today everybody is a reporter and can ruin anyone career in a blink of an eye, even how big is your fandom.

 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/exo-chen-apologizes-exo-l-hurting-sudden-marriage-announcement/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, samzz said:

To me, nowadays if the celebrities said they are still single, meaning they are telling the truth..bc it's a career suicide if they are lying. Few years ago maybe ok bc social media is not a reporter, but today everybody is a reporter and can ruin anyone career in a blink of an eye, even how big is your fandom.

 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/exo-chen-apologizes-exo-l-hurting-sudden-marriage-announcement/

 

To me why these idols getting hate from their fans, is due to their respective partners love teasing and mocking their boyfriend fans. They played with them year after year with ambiguous post and pictures.

Same with DH, in the beginning she was not a main cause for losing Korean fans, but it was her SX partner so desperate to be acknowledged and wanted to be associated with her just for music comeback. 

 

1 hour ago, samzz said:

DH takes 4 years to realize she needs her fans and Wookie bc of her career suicide actions, and for believing that the clan could help her career with 10 000 SX partner's fans.

 

Some are a bit smart for acknowledged it fast.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/chen-opens-up-to-exo-l-after-month.html?m=1

 

The game they play actually killing their careers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, samzz said:

DH takes 4 years to realize she needs her fans and Wookie bc of her career suicide actions, and for believing that the clan could help her career with 10 000 SX partner's fans.

 

Some are a bit smart for acknowledged it fast.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/chen-opens-up-to-exo-l-after-month.html?m=1

 

at least this one and some of the celebrities dating they issued apology letter to fans but these two thick faces never did that, in fact they are laughing bc no one caught them although they are not hiding. LOL they haven't caught bc no one is interested on them.  I know years ago they are thinking that their clans can help them through out their career so they didn't even care but since clans falling down, and the 10,000 fans expectation in reality is less than 1,000 now they realize the importance of the word fans. I think most of them realized the importance of their fans once their pocket suffers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dolley said:

at least this one and some of the celebrities dating they issued apology letter to fans but these two thick faces never did that, in fact they are laughing bc no one caught them although they are not hiding. LOL they haven't caught bc no one is interested on them.  I know years ago they are thinking that their clans can help them through out their career so they didn't even care but since clans falling down, and the 10,000 fans expectation in reality is less than 1,000 now they realize the importance of the word fans. I think most of them realized the importance of their fans once their pocket suffers.

Yes, the main point, that desperate MAN said it out loud in National TV that both of them laughed at the dating announcement (but his appearance got lowest rating in history for that show).

 

His minions, their pimpri BFF non stop gave awareness program to us before the announcement, but we ignored it.

Now seeing them crawling back with Wookie as a bait..so so so sad.

Bc of that I still want to know the end of their game for this Donghey real story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, the main point, that desperate MAN said it out loud in National TV that both of them laughed at the dating announcement (but his appearance got lowest rating in history for that show).

 

His minions, their pimpri BFF non stop gave awareness program to us before the announcement, but we ignored it.

Now seeing them crawling back with Wookie as a bait..so so so sad.

Bc of that I still want to know the end of their game for this Donghey real story.

not only them,  he himself gave so much awareness program, and really don't care about his scandal and reputation. Call me harsh and heartless, but with all honestly I'm enjoying seeing them doing what they really deserve. Bff's, companies related to them, most of them involved in shady businesses, how would k-nets trust them?

 

I know that wookie has no time to notice what they are doing right now, but i just want him to be careful since the clans were trained on this kind of marketing strategy.

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dolley, that's why others don't have a right to call us with whatever they want to call bc our case is totally totally different. We interacted with the 2 subjects personally and also the minions. Even now they are reading our post diligently.

 

That MAN non stop showing that "haeven night" with clear name of that hotel in Thailand which was their symbol for that "activities". He was so desperate to inform us at that time, combined with comments section. Then appeared on TV, we don't know anything about the exposure. Classic clan confession. Best karma for DH as of today.

Other shippers group don't have the privilege of interacting with their subjects. Thanks to minions, we know about Wookie too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as reminder to any hooman, or specifically to that celebrities-Who are roaming around with no conscience.

Symptoms free also could spread the disease.

 

New finding.

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/south-korea-city-deserted-after-coronavirus-church-superspreader

 

In at least in one case, the virus was present even though the patient had no symptoms, suggesting symptom-free patients could spread the disease, they wrote in preliminary findings published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...