Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Old article for this thread.

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/05/08/5-actors-who-claimed-themselves-as-the-kind-to-go-straightforward-with-their-feelings-when-it-comes-to-dating-224984/V9SRn1Q1Ys7H8ZpE

tumblr_n6pf7i0tXv1sp2ly1o3_250.gif

in one of his past movie showcase, the actor shared that “I will make it obvious that I like someone and I am the kind to tell the person too. I decided not to ‘push and pull’ and can’t do so too.” 

005IaUCYjw1en6434z57ag308w050b2a.gif

During Good House Daughter, I saw DH talked a lot during cooking, ordering people around the kitchen. But Wookie complimented her cooking during Hotel King.

Hahaha.. seems familiar..well..

Apart from that we also found out that there is a man encouraging his SX partner to flirt and play with her EX-BOYFRIEND. Even making a video of it.

There are many types of men that certain women love.

No regrets on the baby.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/jung-yoomi-opens-up-about-confirming.html?m=1

7 hours ago, samzz said:

Hahaha.. seems familiar..well..

Apart from that we also found out that there is a man encouraging his SX partner to flirt and play with her EX-BOYFRIEND. Even making a video of it.

There are many types of men that certain women love.

No regrets on the baby.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/02/jung-yoomi-opens-up-about-confirming.html?m=1

reading the headline yesterday I thought that the girl was Jung yu mi of Train to busan haha I relieved she is not.

yes @samzz there are people, those who have high standards and maintained being classy and those who have no standard at all. The latter you see a lot of them usually from the wealthy family and you can easily know them by the people who were associated with them.

8 hours ago, dolley said:

reading the headline yesterday I thought that the girl was Jung yu mi of Train to busan haha I relieved she is not.

yes @samzz there are people, those who have high standards and maintained being classy and those who have no standard at all. The latter you see a lot of them usually from the wealthy family and you can easily know them by the people who were associated with them.

Well maybe that type of women always want a power in the relationship, but they forgot, that type of men also know how to play their game too, or easy money..who knows. 

Just read about Amber Heard and Johnny Deep fiasco.. hehehe.

Very very good pictures for my sleepy afternoon.

200106_%EC%9D%B4%EB%8F%99%EC%9A%B1_%ED%9

Hahaha, you nearly make the monk speechless Wookieshii, but she said yes.

The good thing about fermented foods is the bacteria, which is good for your tummy..but what not good is the high salt content.

• LOL 1