[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

23 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz yeah they never think of the welfare of the people,  they delete bc it might reach JP and affect the ATM's,  might afraid they are virus career bc they have SX vacation on China. 

if she cared of public comments, there are so many but she kept ignoring it, so this time is just the same scenario, it's only bc of ATM. And bc of that China post it simply tells us that they only use SNS to show off, to broadcast their SX vacay, I think the reason why they always on SX vacay so that they have something to post on their SNS account. Bc of you use SNS with good intention, with responsibility, it will never happen.

The same way when they use Wookie in her SNS.. because of cash flow from Donghey Chinese supporters and mocking this thread.

9 hours ago, samzz said:

No wonder many already asked both of them to be quarantined. But the other half still wants to show off.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/wuhan-virus-south-korea-all-out-to-contain-coronavirus-outbreak-vows-to-stabilise

IKR, only numb people can do that.

I hope wookie take care of himself since he's working hard, his talk show has an audience, so must take primary measures, and also he needs to boost his immune system.

9 minutes ago, dolley said:

IKR, only numb people can do that.

I hope wookie take care of himself since he's working hard, his talk show has an audience, so must take primary measures, and also he needs to boost his immune system.

At last a haughty, arrogant couple know they couldn't show their SX addiction on social media most of the time. Who could guess a VIRUS could shut them down temporarily.

The latest news I read, they will check every travellers vacation history to China within these critical period.

10 minutes ago, samzz said:

At last a haughty, arrogant couple know they couldn't show their SX addiction on social media most of the time. Who could guess a VIRUS could shut them down temporarily.

The latest news I read, they will check every travellers vacation history to China within these critical period.

yes I remember when planning to concentrate on China shut down by THAAD, now I saw the chinese concentration again shut down by virus

and honeymoon too shut down by the virus bc of airports security but they want to steal a scene this is the right timing bc media is in every airports 

10 minutes ago, dolley said:

yes I remember when planning to concentrate on China shut down by THAAD, now I saw the chinese concentration again shut down by virus

and honeymoon too shut down by the virus bc of airports security but they want to steal a scene this is the right timing bc media is in every airports 

The most funny even showing his tongue on the way to Harbin.. telling everyone he is going to lick a ...

ended up being ridiculed by the virus.

Well HAVEN people, what do you expect.

14 minutes ago, samzz said:

The most funny even showing his tongue on the way to Harbin.. telling everyone he is going to lick a ...

ended up being ridiculed by the virus.

Well HAVEN people, what do you expect.

and some of ATM's thinking very busy on rehearsals 

@dolley  Wookie being chased by unwanted living creatures, or a mutant virus..Hahaha, is that what we know "I'm getting close to you" kind of meme..

He knows he is being chased by a desperate couple. Yes Wookieshii, you should know you have been used for nearly 2 months in Chinese social media, directed and edited by a HAVEN man. That man used his girlfriend or SX partner as a bait.

Just be careful, bc right now just by association, they can ruin your career in just a second.

16 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley  Wookie being chased by unwanted living creatures, or a mutant virus..Hahaha, is that what we know "I'm getting close to you" kind of meme..

He knows he is being chased by a desperate couple. Yes Wookieshii, you should know you have been used for nearly 2 months in Chinese social media, directed and edited by a HAVEN man. That man used his girlfriend or SX partner as a bait.

Just be careful, bc right now just by association, they can ruin your career in just a second.

I also thinking, even the bosses major markets affected by the virus, glad they still had some hardworking actors under them. 

almost 1 year with the agency and they only come up on how to parade chanel and other branded products, using MG and wookie on their videos, what a bright idea haha

12 minutes ago, dolley said:

I also thinking, even the bosses major markets affected by the virus, glad they still had some hardworking actors under them. 

almost 1 year with the agency and they only come up on how to parade chanel and other branded products, using MG and wookie on their videos, what a bright idea haha

Yes, some even thinking we just making an excuse ...but why some countries want or already close their borders.

https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/coronavirus-outbreak-01-28-20-intl-hnk/index.html

And to some who don't know, there was one Korean blogger and few comments saw who is the videographer -who videotaped that MY Girl reenactment. It's stated in DH's Naver. Point is why HIM, did he want to send back DH to Wookie?hehehe 

There is so many way to dump your girlfriend lol. One of it, feed her with old memories of her ex-boyfriend. Post bikini pic so the ex can see it.

One greedy, insensitive, shameless singer who has been to China recently still don't get it. The show must go on, regardless of what.

And the SX partner faces the music alone at the moment, but she is so happy and so proud of the actions.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380150wpp/events-postponed-or-cancelled-in-korea-and-around-asia-due-to-coronavirus-concerns

7 hours ago, samzz said:

One greedy, insensitive, shameless singer who has been to China recently still don't get it. The show must go on, regardless of what.

And the SX partner faces the music alone at the moment, but she is so happy and so proud of the actions.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1380150wpp/events-postponed-or-cancelled-in-korea-and-around-asia-due-to-coronavirus-concerns

maybe bc only ATM's are his audience it doesn't matter. Those who cancelled I'm sure they have huge followers all over the world