[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

2 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley, the come and go of minions in DH's life is common, but I found it very strange when they cropped that sponsor brand from the pictures. Why they want to hide, DH sponsoring the show. 

_

And there are 1000 of stylists out there, why they choose someone who is very very close to Wookie. 

bosses intention of product story is for the product expo in JP but minions didn't click the bait, their money is for the SX partners vacations only.

Considering wookie's stylist main clients are men, made me think they are up to something. I'm sure bosses know that or should we say that's their idea.

On 1/24/2020 at 9:22 AM, samzz said:

@dolley, the come and go of minions in DH's life is common, but I found it very strange when they cropped that sponsor brand from the pictures. Why they want to hide, DH sponsoring the show. 

_

And there are 1000 of stylists out there, why they choose someone who is very very close to Wookie. 

@dolley  on minions hahaha as predicted already, 2 gone, but another 2 taking their turn now.

-----

@samzz haha are they on schedule? i know that 2 minions on 2019 were so precious to the admins wherein they replied to them sometimes but not to her own fans, that's why I think their absence is part of their year 2020 new strategies, for the past years the concentration was the ATM's country but now back to China..hmmm maybe that past strategies did not work instead ATM's became lesser. Haha I know some who are inactive anymore and  did a good job by shifting to new generations of idols.

hmmm DH is already in SK but why post a pic that would scare her followers since there is corona virus in China?  

@dolley one of the Korean already answered your question.. actually for fun to collect an anti.. you now how that clan works.. it's time to show middle finger.

And why they don't trust her pure golden loyalty heart..she is very very classic loyal lover right..no regrets.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_realtime&sm=mtb_jum&query=이다해&nso=so%3Add%2Cp%3Aall

atom ****
Are you dating another person and Seven again? Are you dating someone else? Translation
6 hours agoDeclaration
Reply0
Upvote / DownvoteUpvote0Upvote0
    • samo ****
      Yidahae must practice into action and if you know so well how to better collect anti-blah ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

영어로 번역됨

Lee Da-hae knows how to collect Anti well and practices it with action.LOL
      7 hours agoDeclaration
      Reply0
      Upvote / DownvoteUpvote12Upvote0
    • muto ****
      Don't return home first. Not because you hate it, but stay there anyway. Shouldn't people live? Do you want a bottle of alcohol? Translation
      7 hours agoDeclaration
      Reply0

According to one açcount, she was there with her mom and relatives or Chinese friends on 20th Jan..at that time the outbreak is getting critical already..hope she knows what she's doing and talking too, bc public reception in her latest post mostly negative due to the virus.

3bbcd079ly1gb37wdaymbj20u0140ah9.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/world-news/shanghai-reports-first-death-from-china-coronavirus-2169790%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

@dolley, in a way it's good warning to others from approaching her, at least until incubation period.

And I heard Wookie also not feeling well end of last year.

--+++++

Chic and Casual, Lee Dongwook is the One True Heartthrob for Chanel Beauty in His New Clip That would Easily Shake Your Hearts with His Visual.

Lee Dongwook with Chanel Beauty's new clip.

Lee Dongwook was chosen as the representative face of Chanel's beauty line for men, 'Boy de Chanel' that has just been released last year. The actor has been working with the brand for a few occasions and their latest work dropped through a clip through Harper Bazaar Korea. Lee Dongwook wore nothing but a simple black long-sleeve top with hi

long hair left wavy. 

1579891324274-Screen-Shot-2020-01-25-at-03.38.59.jpg

The actor had with him the foundation for 'Boy de Chanel' as well as the other beauty products released under this line such as its eyebrow pencil and its lip balm. 

1579891343862-Screen-Shot-2020-01-25-at-03.41.06.jpg1579891359101-Screen-Shot-2020-01-25-at-03.39.03.jpg1579891385854-Screen-Shot-2020-01-25-at-03.39.08.jpg

No words needed, Lee Dongwook totally sold those products with style. Watch the clip right below!

https://kstarlive.com/news/2020/01/24/chic-and-casual-lee-dongwook-is-the-one-true-heartthrob-for-chanel-beauty-in-his-new-clip-that-would-easily-shake-your-hearts-with-his-visual-325599

• Love 1

@samzz I don't know why there are people who are very insensitive of the situation considering that it's getting worse. SNS posting comes with great responsibility, is not just for fun and to show off, that's why think before you click. 

finally she's getting the attention they wanted to,  but in negative way

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz I don't know why there are people who are very insensitive of the situation considering that it's getting worse. SNS posting comes with great responsibility, is not just for fun and to show off, that's why think before you click. 

finally she's getting the attention they wanted to,  but in negative way

Sensitive to other, not in her genetic code.

People asked her to be quarantined too. 

The SX partner also went to Harbin China, ..so he is free to travel to Japan..Hahaha. Getting interesting. You never know who you contacted to in China.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-can-spread-before-someone-realizes-they-have-it-incubation-2020-1

53 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha she deleted the insensitive post, better for them to do self quarantine for 2 weeks

No one except the stupid interested to know about her addiction on honeymoon with her SX partner during this current situation.. literally that's what majority of Knet said in the comments section.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/022/0003433275

1 hour ago, samzz said:

No one except the stupid interested to know about her addiction on honeymoon with her SX partner during this current situation.. literally that's what majority of Knet said in the comments section.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/022/0003433275

haha the dose of their own medicine..their most awaited moment LOL

When ATM's depends on other country everything needs to be updated

This is a second time she deleted her posts within 6 months. The first one she was so angry at us for touching her SX partner's Japanese ATMs. Now bc of she was angry bc we touch on her own ATMs. She never cared about public comments all this while, so why now? It has to be because of ATMs.

----

Why don't they check the man and the bosses too...one of them is the Mastermind.

Extract from the article.

"The netizens who looked at the pictures said, “Why do you authorize a trip to China in a situation where there are a lot of casualties a few days ago?” It's a travel certification. ”

@samzz yeah they never think of the welfare of the people,  they delete bc it might reach JP and affect the ATM's,  might afraid they are virus career bc they have SX vacation on China. 

if she cared of public comments, there are so many but she kept ignoring it, so this time is just the same scenario, it's only bc of ATM. And bc of that China post it simply tells us that they only use SNS to show off, to broadcast their SX vacay, I think the reason why they always on SX vacay so that they have something to post on their SNS account. Bc of you use SNS with good intention, with responsibility, it will never happen.