Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz haha everyone is curious of his ancestors, and his show made an impact. Me too I searched about his ancestors and got curious about their geographical locations

too bad the top on the search engine is about cheating and I searched that too

@dolley DH is so lucky she is not popular anymore, in fact she literally has alarming small number of fans compared the even nugu in K-ENT. Imagine if they are still many..when they saw she asked her SX partner to reenact Wookie's character in My Girl tangerine scene...

Even a case like this can blow up, how about asking someone with that reputation to reenact someone else character.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/fans-express-disappointment-in-gong-hyo.html?m=1

So Im Shoo Hyang now hiring Wookie's stylist Joheenam as her stylist too. Don't know if the bosses asked Joheenam personally for their hard working star.

Is there any possibility they will be hiring Johee for DH too. They really are so into Wookie's camp lately.

@samzz is that part of the plan? plan A executed but no avail haha so change of plan? hmmmm wookie's camp must be careful of these people, I really don't trust them, I can sensed bad vibes from that camp. of course . since this star is under the care of wookie's stylist I hope she will change to new agency soon.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley DH is so lucky she is not popular anymore, in fact she literally has alarming small number of fans compared the even nugu in K-ENT. Imagine if they are still many..when they saw she asked her SX partner to reenact Wookie's character in My Girl tangerine scene...

Even a case like this can blow up, how about asking someone with that reputation to reenact someone else character.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/fans-express-disappointment-in-gong-hyo.html?m=1

yes she's lucky shes not famous bc if she is I'm sure the weird videos she posted in her SNS account were talked of the town and negative comments flooding again followed by a lot of articles but now only the popnews herald report their activities.

33 minutes ago, dolley said:

yes she's lucky shes not famous bc if she is I'm sure the weird videos she posted in her SNS account were talked of the town and negative comments flooding again followed by a lot of articles but now only the popnews herald report their activities.

GHJ asked her fan to stop posting her old drama-we are the opposite, we asked DH and her SX partner to stop posting My Girl reenactment with Wookie in it. 

We have no issue if others posted it, but not from both of them. Why now and most importantly, why Wookie.

@dolley not only Seho, Youngji also very close to someone already.

Someone who hold the key. Second after Mr Kimmy. The Wawa connection.

13 minutes ago, samzz said:

GHJ asked her fan to stop posting her old drama-we are the opposite, we asked DH and her SX partner to stop posting My Girl reenactment with Wookie in it. 

We have no issue if others posted it, but not from both of them. Why now and most importantly, why Wookie.

for them nothing will be destroy since it was destroyed long time ago, they are here to use wookie.

yes they want to use the connection, the path that their clans is using, so desperate to penetrate the entertainment industry

after inserting wookie on their videos,seho at bday party, then established a connection by replying to the comment, then minions missing in the comment section, then sponsorship and hollaa.. their prized artist under the care of stylists, haha I'm sure they also want their hair done by blow haha

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, dolley said:

for them nothing will be destroy since it was destroyed long time ago, they are here to use wookie.

yes they want to use the connection, the path that their clans is using, so desperate to penetrate the entertainment industry

after inserting wookie on their videos,seho at bday party, then established a connection by replying to the comment, then minions missing in the comment section, then sponsorship and hollaa.. their prized artist under the care of stylists, haha I'm sure they also want their hair done by blow haha

Seems like horror movie to me hahaha.. "I'm getting close to you.."

I do understand Seho circle.of friends, but quite surprised Youngji is closed with that "Wawa", DH's very very close friend at the moment. 

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, samzz said:

Seems like horror movie to me hahaha.. "I'm getting close to you.."

I do understand Seho circle.of friends, but quite surprised Youngji is closed with that "Wawa", DH's very very close friend at the moment. 

haha I like that..I'm getting close to you, bc I'm crazy for you, in their entertainment world nothing is impossible, you can really get close to people you wanted to and avoid those who are not.

Done watching the forensic episode of wook talk and I really love it, very interesting topic about death, criminals and suicide.

@dolley, the come and go of minions in DH's life is common, but I found it very strange when they cropped that sponsor brand from the pictures. Why they want to hide, DH sponsoring the show. 

_

And there are 1000 of stylists out there, why they choose someone who is very very close to Wookie. 

2 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley, the come and go of minions in DH's life is common, but I found it very strange when they cropped that sponsor brand from the pictures. Why they want to hide, DH sponsoring the show. 

_

And there are 1000 of stylists out there, why they choose someone who is very very close to Wookie. 

bosses intention of product story is for the product expo in JP but minions didn't click the bait, their money is for the SX partners vacations only.

Considering wookie's stylist main clients are men, made me think they are up to something. I'm sure bosses know that or should we say that's their idea.

so wookie has interest in fishing and this year he wanted to catch big fish..

for me I think wookie really wanted to catch something BIG not necessarily a fish

• LOL 1

On 1/24/2020 at 9:22 AM, samzz said:

_

@dolley  on minions hahaha as predicted already, 2 gone, but another 2 taking their turn now.

-----

@samzz haha are they on schedule? i know that 2 minions on 2019 were so precious to the admins wherein they replied to them sometimes but not to her own fans, that's why I think their absence is part of their year 2020 new strategies, for the past years the concentration was the ATM's country but now back to China..hmmm maybe that past strategies did not work instead ATM's became lesser. Haha I know some who are inactive anymore and  did a good job by shifting to new generations of idols.

hmmm DH is already in SK but why post a pic that would scare her followers since there is corona virus in China?  

@dolley one of the Korean already answered your question.. actually for fun to collect an anti.. you now how that clan works.. it's time to show middle finger.

And why they don't trust her pure golden loyalty heart..she is very very classic loyal lover right..no regrets.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=m_realtime&sm=mtb_jum&query=이다해&nso=so%3Add%2Cp%3Aall

atom ****
Are you dating another person and Seven again? Are you dating someone else? Translation
6 hours agoDeclaration
Reply0
Upvote / DownvoteUpvote0Upvote0
    • samo ****
      Yidahae must practice into action and if you know so well how to better collect anti-blah ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

영어로 번역됨

Lee Da-hae knows how to collect Anti well and practices it with action.LOL
      7 hours agoDeclaration
      Reply0
      Upvote / DownvoteUpvote12Upvote0
    • muto ****
      Don't return home first. Not because you hate it, but stay there anyway. Shouldn't people live? Do you want a bottle of alcohol? Translation
      7 hours agoDeclaration
      Reply0

@samzz lol that popnews herald again, the only media that report everything they posted, this media must be in their payroll system

so insensetive that their mind might not functioning very well,  Well maybe bc of too much alcohol