[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Remind me of one cosmetic company, but has connection with Donghey, tried to used Donghey in their play time and also using massage parlor customer as product placement.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/youtuber-haneul-under-fire-for-slew-of.html?m=1

Don't know true or not, but I got same vibe as Glassdoor summarized comments..

Many celebrities in my country received the same comment.

[+1,013, -2] The funny thing about these Instagram salespeople is that they sell low quality products while they themselves wear luxury goods

@samzz can't wait to watch the forensic expert episode of wook talk, and I'm really glad wookie's show presents interesting topic. Actually I really enjoy every episodes of his show and looking forward for more informative guests for the show.

haha reading that article I also remember them, everytime they tried to do something, some controversies related to it arises.

Be careful of product reviews and endorsement specially  if it's from unknown brand, you might discover their endorser and their product placement has no credibility at all

• Love 1

Lee Dong Wook Gets A Surprise Over His DNA Ancestry Test Results

Lee Dong Wook’s DNA test brought back some surprising results for the actor!

On the January 22 episode of Lee Dong Wook’s talk show “Because I Want to Talk,” the actor welcomed the guest Yoo Sung Ho, a professor at Seoul National University who specializes in forensic medicine. Lee Dong Wook laughed as he shared with the audience that during a previous recording, the producing director (PD) had told him to do a spit test.

Lee Dong Wook explained that he’d done the test along with the PD, who happens to be the same age as him, as they were both born in 1981. They were curious to see how their bodies’ “biological ages” might differ.

lee-dong-wook-1.jpg

Professor Yoo Sung Ho shared that they’d done a test on their DNA. On both Lee Dong Wook and the PD’s fathers’ sides, they found typical Korean ancestry.

When looking at their mothers’ sides, the professor revealed that they’d found something a bit surprising. While the PD had typical Korean ancestry, Lee Dong Wook’s mother’s side included a gene that is usually found in Siberians.

Lee Dong Wook was shocked and asked, “Am I Siberian?” Professor Yoo Sung Ho laughed and said he’s Korean, and he shared that this gene comes up for less than 1 percent of Koreans.

lee-dong-wook-2.jpg

Lee Dong Wook was told that the gene is shared with many Koryaks and Khakassians in Siberia. The actor laughed and said, “I think my mother’s going to be the one who’s the most surprised by this! The fact that I’m Siberian!”

The professor began to correct him but Lee Dong Wook assured him he was just joking and knew it meant he just had that ancestry at some point far back on his mother’s side.

lee-dong-wook-3.jpg

The next item they’d been tested for was their biological ages. It was shared with the audience that the PD is a vegetarian and also doesn’t exercise at all, while Lee Dong Wook exercises for two to three hours a day.

The professor shared that while he’d been looking forward to seeing the PD’s results because he’d boasted about how he’s a vegetarian and has good habits, in reality his biological age was his real age: 39.

Professor Yoo Sung Ho then revealed that Lee Dong Wook’s biological age is 32, which thrilled the actor.

Jang Do Yeon joked that Lee Dong Wook is actually younger than her so she can address him informally, and Lee Dong Wook told his managers to correct his age on portal sites so that it shows as him being born in 1988.

lee-dong-wook-4.jpg

lee-dong-wook-5.jpg

lee-dong-wook-6.jpg

• Love 2

@samzz haha everyone is curious of his ancestors, and his show made an impact. Me too I searched about his ancestors and got curious about their geographical locations

too bad the top on the search engine is about cheating and I searched that too

@dolley DH is so lucky she is not popular anymore, in fact she literally has alarming small number of fans compared the even nugu in K-ENT. Imagine if they are still many..when they saw she asked her SX partner to reenact Wookie's character in My Girl tangerine scene...

Even a case like this can blow up, how about asking someone with that reputation to reenact someone else character.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/fans-express-disappointment-in-gong-hyo.html?m=1

So Im Shoo Hyang now hiring Wookie's stylist Joheenam as her stylist too. Don't know if the bosses asked Joheenam personally for their hard working star.

Is there any possibility they will be hiring Johee for DH too. They really are so into Wookie's camp lately.

@samzz is that part of the plan? plan A executed but no avail haha so change of plan? hmmmm wookie's camp must be careful of these people, I really don't trust them, I can sensed bad vibes from that camp. of course . since this star is under the care of wookie's stylist I hope she will change to new agency soon.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley DH is so lucky she is not popular anymore, in fact she literally has alarming small number of fans compared the even nugu in K-ENT. Imagine if they are still many..when they saw she asked her SX partner to reenact Wookie's character in My Girl tangerine scene...

Even a case like this can blow up, how about asking someone with that reputation to reenact someone else character.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/fans-express-disappointment-in-gong-hyo.html?m=1

yes she's lucky shes not famous bc if she is I'm sure the weird videos she posted in her SNS account were talked of the town and negative comments flooding again followed by a lot of articles but now only the popnews herald report their activities.

33 minutes ago, dolley said:

yes she's lucky shes not famous bc if she is I'm sure the weird videos she posted in her SNS account were talked of the town and negative comments flooding again followed by a lot of articles but now only the popnews herald report their activities.

GHJ asked her fan to stop posting her old drama-we are the opposite, we asked DH and her SX partner to stop posting My Girl reenactment with Wookie in it. 

We have no issue if others posted it, but not from both of them. Why now and most importantly, why Wookie.

13 minutes ago, samzz said:

GHJ asked her fan to stop posting her old drama-we are the opposite, we asked DH and her SX partner to stop posting My Girl reenactment with Wookie in it. 

We have no issue if others posted it, but not from both of them. Why now and most importantly, why Wookie.

for them nothing will be destroy since it was destroyed long time ago, they are here to use wookie.

yes they want to use the connection, the path that their clans is using, so desperate to penetrate the entertainment industry

after inserting wookie on their videos,seho at bday party, then established a connection by replying to the comment, then minions missing in the comment section, then sponsorship and hollaa.. their prized artist under the care of stylists, haha I'm sure they also want their hair done by blow haha

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, dolley said:

for them nothing will be destroy since it was destroyed long time ago, they are here to use wookie.

yes they want to use the connection, the path that their clans is using, so desperate to penetrate the entertainment industry

after inserting wookie on their videos,seho at bday party, then established a connection by replying to the comment, then minions missing in the comment section, then sponsorship and hollaa.. their prized artist under the care of stylists, haha I'm sure they also want their hair done by blow haha

Seems like horror movie to me hahaha.. "I'm getting close to you.."

I do understand Seho circle.of friends, but quite surprised Youngji is closed with that "Wawa", DH's very very close friend at the moment. 

• Love 1

27 minutes ago, samzz said:

Seems like horror movie to me hahaha.. "I'm getting close to you.."

I do understand Seho circle.of friends, but quite surprised Youngji is closed with that "Wawa", DH's very very close friend at the moment. 

haha I like that..I'm getting close to you, bc I'm crazy for you, in their entertainment world nothing is impossible, you can really get close to people you wanted to and avoid those who are not.

Done watching the forensic episode of wook talk and I really love it, very interesting topic about death, criminals and suicide.

@dolley, the come and go of minions in DH's life is common, but I found it very strange when they cropped that sponsor brand from the pictures. Why they want to hide, DH sponsoring the show. 

_

And there are 1000 of stylists out there, why they choose someone who is very very close to Wookie.