[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Done watching the latest episode of wook talk, KSH had an offer to do CF with her famous lines in the drama but refuse to do it. Wookie had CF offers wearing his grim reaper outfit and the hat but refuse to do it, bc they respect the people behind it. Kudos to KSH and wookie, they can make a lot of money out of it but still choose to honor the people who really work for it. But there are people who are using former dramas and  old clips inserting on their videos for money and followers. These  people should watch the episode and learn something from them

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

As long as the idols don't look down on their ATMs, I think once a while it's ok to support the girlfriend..but if she wants to have SX vacation every month, overseas.. for 5 years..lol... good luck ATMs.

Dear ATMs.. I really really respect your kind heart..

+110, -15] Imagine how pissed off you'd feel if your money went towards buying his girlfriend clothes and accessories...

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/fans-take-to-streets-to-demand-chen-to.html?m=1

----

Wookieshii, this is really scary..

• LOL 1

@dolley just wanted to to recap..

-when Wookie so busy promoting Chanel, DH also busy parading it.

-when Wookie went to Jeju, DH also busy shooting her own drama at Jeju Tangerine farm.

-when Wookie busy playing at snow resort, DH also busy showing the snow game.

So I'm waiting for the next move..

Btw, that 2 minions still not there recently whereby I saw they are still alive at that master house.

@samzz I undertand these fandoms, they felt that their idol betrayed them, he has to be honest to them on the first place, but girlfriend, wedding and pregnant news in one day I'm really sure it hurt them, and putting some hints on IG hurt them more adding insult to injury but at least he was in group, the group still survive even one less member.

I hope this idol don't mock his fans and he keep on understanding their feelings. He shouldn't forget that what he enjoyed from the start was bc of these fans support.

wahhh awesome photos, so when it comes to magazine he has for january and feb issues. Good job wookie you started 2020 on a bright direction. no wonder some people non stop posting photos like they did some photoshot too.

DH just enjoy your time traveling but please pay attention at your hair, seems it became thinner 

Yes, the professor talking exactly what I feel.. genetic or forensic is not a favorite subjects among students at least during my time..in fact salary wise also not inviting.. that's why I joined sales, marketing and research team.

The way Wookie looks so proud about his 1% gene left in Korea- couldn't wait what it is.. maybe his ancestor history.