Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Recommended Posts

@dolley we got another confirmation today. They informed us graphically. So as I mentioned before, the group that using Wookie for their desperate buzz none other that alcoholic group. May DH stay with them for the rest of her life. The best karma for her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samzz sad part of the show, no one from International media wrote a story about the guesting and imagine you’re on top search engine bc of negative comments. 
 

Since no one will fall on their trap by using wookie, I suggest for them to concentrate on marketing and endorsing the products in vblogs but  be sure to be an effective endorser, it it’s face mask and the like be sure to show the true face value not the filtered one lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz sad part of the show, no one from International media wrote a story about the guesting and imagine you’re on top search engine bc of negative comments. 
 

Since no one will fall on their trap by using wookie, I suggest for them to concentrate on marketing and endorsing the products in vblogs but  be sure to be an effective endorser, it it’s face mask and the like be sure to show the true face value not the filtered one lol.

He really using women to the fullest, hahaha, must be on that service lol.

Anyway already predicted they will stood so low by using Wookie eventually. Some Chinese fans already informed me years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha I saw some translations on Ep 5,..women staffs at National Assembly still thinking him as Seol Gong Chan. 

And many think Wookie is possible to be next president based on how popular he is now. Who knows, Korea one day will have the most handsome president ever.

 

Topic of discussion also covered about politician so easy to be corrupted., unemployment, etc..even the guest said he doesn't allow his 2 daughters to marry a politician.

 

Talking about corrupt politician to me equal to Burning Sun scandal..DH must be very angry now..to her that clan and club are haven.

 

Next guest.. hope Wookie has a chance to work with him one day.

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, samzz said:

He really using women to the fullest, hahaha, must be on that service lol.

Anyway already predicted they will stood so low by using Wookie eventually. Some Chinese fans already informed me years ago.

when I saw the boss using the house of b+s as location of the beauty cafe, I sensed that already, they love using the popularity of some celebrity for free. And I used to it bc clans using the same style, even on a restaurant. Opps since the man missed the opportunity to inform the public of his relationship, expect some SNS/videos information dissemination.

 

And imagine the bosses and the assistant/sx partner making too much effort to make a video of her, editing the video inserting LDW super old videos with her..that's another super low strategy..haha their brains must be stagnant for years already. And I realized while she's wanting to reminisce the old drama with wookie, the man  is making a reunion with the show happened to be in 2014 when HK aired, sweet revenge right?  intentional or not haha

 

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, samzz said:

 

I'm not really sure about public reaction on this episode, bc I don't know much about this politician and how the GP views him. Actually I'm busy following my own country 1MDB and JhLow, so  interesting right now.

I don't know if the latest investigation and drama in my own country has to do with this new development on DH beloved pimpri clan.

 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/prosecutors-request-arrest-warrant-on.html?m=1

 

Bc they mentioned about providing prostitute to foreign investors around year 2015. My friends said JhLow "PIAP$ Korean prostitutes. So if related meaning Mr Kimmy, their BEST friends is still under investigation too right?

 

Mr Kimmy, next time don't try to play with me..I know how to play too.

https://m.news.nate.com/view/20200110n03719

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samzz so brave of wookie to guest a politician although he knows that some or majority might not like it. A true host tackles everything under the sun not just what the majority wants.

 

And I think it's a right timing too since many of their politicians involved in entertainment business and mostly the shady one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz so brave of wookie to guest a politician although he knows that some or majority might not like it. A true host tackles everything under the sun not just what the majority wants.

 

And I think it's a right timing too since many of their politicians involved in entertainment business and mostly the shady one.

Who knows, maybe part of the reason why he agreed to have politician in his show. They talked about corruption tho.

Right timing indeed to put a jab on that beloved clan of DH or more specifically that Mr Kimmy. For so long I have suspicion about his jealousy towards Wookie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dolley since Mr Kimmy still hiding in the YG dungeon..now they have new lady partner, which to me more fierce than Mr Kimmy.

The Chanel parade and using Wookie in Chinese Socmedia media is part of marketing strategy to lure Chinese investors and fans. I realized she observed Wookie diligently since Wookie tremendous reception at Beijing last year. She fully aware about Donghey fans in China and My Girl popularity over there. Using DH alone is not enough-Li Yi Feng stigma still strong, so Wookie is another best choice to market her product. If not why they were so ambitious in spraying the fake snow, while DH reenacted the My Girl scene with Wookie in their Christmas Eve Tik Tok. So much effort in finding Wookie from My Girl scene and edited it into a Tik Tok. The SX partner was the videographer. Totally new brand of partner in crime, and DH loves it so much.

I bet Madam Shin is also one of her friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samzz you hit the point, the lady boss even wore Valentino on their show..lol wookie and them not even close..and the tiktok show some might think they are connected.

 

And ever since I have doubts on them, of course personal and business interest first, saw their style same with clans but let us remind them, many businesses connected with the clans already closed, even the cafe at the sx partner building already closed. I suggest the lady boss should put her cosmetic business at that building and on DH too, that's perfect business partnership haha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz you hit the point, the lady boss even wore Valentino on their show..lol wookie and them not even close..and the tiktok show some might think they are connected.

 

And ever since I have doubts on them, of course personal and business interest first, saw their style same with clans but let us remind them, many businesses connected with the clans already closed, even the cafe at the sx partner building already closed.

 

At at Busan too, since no more IG account of that restro.

 

I remember Wookie said they use fake snow in this scene, a scene the partner in crime used in DH's Tik Tok shooting during Christmas Eve.

 

Why don't they wait for real snow, they were using fake snow too, to make the reenactment scene so real.

They have so much time to do this. Why don't they just working hard in different ways, rather than using Wookie for some buzz. The minions just reposted the IG, not even dare to hastag the brand product..they are in the game too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And why Tik Tok..bc it's a major channel in China to gain instant popularity and money. Part of the reason why I change my avatar to one of the famous figure in Tik Tok at the moment. Her video is viewed more than 7 billions right now.

DH's Tik Tok?..so far I saw only hundred in views.. hopefully her SX partner not crying at the corner.. being videographer is not easy tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz lol the nations sales promoter..haha first job of the year

The man licking the Japanese acc, the woman licking the Chinese acc..

No wonder Korean still mocking them until now.

And that particular paid MINION didn't repost the SPONSOR product. Maybe trying her best to hide her idol love using woman's money.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's why after a decade following K-ENT, I never praise Korean male celebrities on their behavior as projected by agencies and media on screen. I only praise them in their professionalism in handling their career their work ethic such as, hard working, humble, ..but totally not when comes to woman especially in reality bc I don't know them behind the scenes.

The one I love to attack, is someone shameless, narcissistic, scammer, liar and loves showing his girlfriend in bikini and drinking a lot.

 

Btw why no customers hehehe..

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4458952457650180/4458952861383651

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, samzz said:

That's why after a decade following K-ENT, I never praise Korean male celebrities on their behavior as projected by agencies and media on screen. I only praise them in their professionalism in handling their career their work ethic such as, hard working, humble, ..but totally not when comes to woman especially in reality bc I don't know them behind the scenes.

The one I love to attack, is someone shameless, narcissistic, scammer, liar and loves showing his girlfriend in bikini and drinking a lot.

 

Btw why no customers hehehe..

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4458952457650180/4458952861383651

 

Haha that’s what I’m talking about, in myeongdong a lot of foreigners shopping but the bosses cosmetic place always empty. That video is a proof.

 

K ent has so many dark secrets and the hate will starts when got caught and might be end of career. But some has so thick faces that despite their scandals non stop showing of their bad habits. And knets were intelligent enough they know these kind of people, and mostly all of them are jobless in SK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, samzz said:

Calling a man coming from this type, of group, so INNOCENT and a BABY...hahaha..I still remember that particular article roughly 4 years ago.

 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/news-room-reports-on-joo-jin-mos-phone.html?m=1

 

This group of actors are budget A List actors. They always control their image during interviews or look exclusive. But behind the scene is so dirty.

 I think nowadays I grow fond of actors who don't have problem to appear in variety shows . For example Wookie and Lee Seunggi. And recently Lee Sang Yoon. I think they are more humble and better than that group of actors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...