Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

My most favorite drama forever, the best OST as well.

Chino 10th Anniversary. The making.

Jang Hyuk, one of the best actor in K-ENT, hope Wookie would ask him to his show too.

Why Why, no DH tonight, afraid of the similar 140 comments in that IG..Now they make survey first before releasing any fake news.

Where is Youngji? hehehe

Did she propose to Wookie already?

DH is still banned from having reunion with most of her former costars especially if Wookie is there. 

But allowed to use Wookie's popularity for own benefits.

6 hours ago, samzz said:

Why Why, no DH tonight, afraid of the similar 140 comments in that IG..Now they make survey first before releasing any fake news.

For the first time haha, I think that post from MBC minions was to test the reaction but since all negative they skip to include her name, but if her clan is in power until now they don’t really care of the negative reaction, but since both are crawling to be back in a limelight, and the connection is falling,  by all means prevent everything that negative. So the using of this and that person in their account is to attract fans and get attention bc of their desire to be on tv again.

haha but I trust knets observation they know their people so well. And I’m not surprise that handsome comment is famous on pictures, but never heard to people who have been meet, camera filters really works. 

@samzz wahhh the second photo, haha youngji was there too, but Boom was not. Haha I wish wookie will do all drama reunion on his 20th anniversary except MG and HK hahaha. 

1 hour ago, dolley said:

For the first time haha, I think that post from MBC minions was to test the reaction but since all negative they skip to include her name, but if her clan is in power until now they don’t really care of the negative reaction, but since both are crawling to be back in a limelight, and the connection is falling,  by all means prevent everything that negative. So the using of this and that person in their account is to attract fans and get attention bc of their desire to be on tv again.

haha but I trust knets observation they know their people so well. And I’m not surprise that handsome comment is famous on pictures, but never heard to people who have been meet, camera filters really works. 

Hahaha, biggest evidence ever, DH so desperate want to act again, but luckily Knet still remember what they did in the past 4 years. Where are the  SX partner's 10000 fans she mentioned 4 years ago, that she worship and said publicly, "I really care about their feeling". 

If she an idol, for sure they will roast her forever. However, numbers of comments in her IG, is big indication they are aware of it. Biggest mistake ever made by any celebrities in history.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz wahhh the second photo, haha youngji was there too, but Boom was not. Haha I wish wookie will do all drama reunion on his 20th anniversary except MG and HK hahaha. 

Yes, I saw it, but I remember Wookie confession in first episode of his talk show.."I didn't talk to her anymore.."...that SHE is not coming from this group.

@samzz haha his seatmate on the photo Nana, equally handsome and beautiful but I know wookie is not into her..Or else if this lady become his GF, many knets will accuse him and some might envy him of being able to date younger and beautiful ladies hahaha

13 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, I saw it, but I remember Wookie confession in first episode of his talk show.."I didn't talk to her anymore.."...that SHE is not coming from this group.

of course she's not from this group, that girl migrated to another planet

• LOL 1

@dolley, forgot to inform you, fat under the eyes is main symptom of STRESS and DEHYDRATION..(excessive alcohol)

Interpretation through Science doesn't lie, or Facts don't lie.

Temporary prescription medicine online = Iphone apps. Sadly my company doesn't sell this medicine. If not I'm sure my KPI skyrocket this year.

34 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz haha his seatmate on the photo Nana, equally handsome and beautiful but I know wookie is not into her..Or else if this lady become his GF, many knets will accuse him and some might envy him of being able to date younger and beautiful ladies hahaha

of course she's not from this group, that girl migrated to another planet

Yes, when Wookie said "I didn't talk to her anymore", makes me remember Oh Ji Ho said the same thing too when asked by reporter in one of his interview.."I didn't talk to her anymore, I only talk to Jang Hyuk". Old fans knew so well about their or Chuno couple relationship, but China  took her soul away from him. Everything is decided on her. She just follow it.

After I saw Wookie seated beside Nana. I talk to myself... waah. WHY NOT NANA. Nana is also suit with Wookie. Equally beautiful and tall people.  

I feel weird with Dahae.. does she's not jealous to herself or other young actress. Even Suzy got already 3 top excellence awards at young age. And I realise broadcasting channel love hardworking peple eventhough knetz maybe disagree with PD or channel. BS do not like people who only know to take advantage of others

Not to forget Nana also won award at KBS drama. She just need to be hardworking too... smart is not everything. 

And Jang Nara now getting more recognition than before. She's always hardworking. I guess it's pay off now.

• Love 2

15 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

After I saw Wookie seated beside Nana. I talk to myself... waah. WHY NOT NANA. Nana is also suit with Wookie. Equally beautiful and tall people.  

I feel weird with Dahae.. does she's not jealous to herself or other young actress. Even Suzy got already 3 top excellence awards at young age. And I realise broadcasting channel love hardworking peple eventhough knetz maybe disagree with PD or channel. BS do not like people who only know to take advantage of others

Not to forget Nana also won award at KBS drama. She just need to be hardworking too... smart is not everything. 

And Jang Nara now getting more recognition than before. She's always hardworking. I guess it's pay off now.

Yes why not her, still young and also a rising star. Right now, I don't care anymore as long as the girls or women not sooooo childish, desperado, and not causing Wookie to lose any projects in the future, bc I still want to see him on TV or everywhere.

Jealousy, maybe not so much from DH side, her heart is empty, no feeling..but from the MAN side a big YES. His jealousy towards Wookie is now under severe category. Wookie needs to be extra careful with DH way of awareness program right now.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley, forgot to inform you, fat under the eyes is main symptom of STRESS and DEHYDRATION..(excessive alcohol)

Interpretation through Science doesn't lie, or Facts don't lie.

Temporary prescription medicine online = Iphone apps. Sadly my company doesn't sell this medicine. If not I'm sure my KPI skyrocket this year.

hahaha honestly reading comments really make my early morning mood. Bc sometimes I read oh he doesn't aged at all, he looks so young, and now oh yes so young on Iphone apps hahaha... even the looks can LIE, their world full of lies but of course ever since I didn't believe what minions are telling bc pictures from other people showed the true FACE value haha, haha maybe in a few days will see some would undergo a knife to fix it.

17 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I feel weird with Dahae.. does she's not jealous to herself. Even Suzy got already 3 top excellence awards at young age. And I realise broadcasting channel love hardworking peple eventhough knetz maybe disagree with PD or channel. BS do not like people who only know to take advantage of others

that's my first impression too but I don't want him to be accused of collecting beautiful and young ladies since Suzy is at the same category, but if ever well she's good and serious towards her career too,hardworking person deserves equally hardworking one.

Everything about DH, her decision making, her companies, her set of friends all went wrong. And I agree even wookie, he may not be as famous as others, but jobs are being offered because of his work ethics and attitude.

• Love 1

Hahaha, we just talked about iPhone apps, now another issue..well not Galaxy, iPhones too..

Be careful to those who are addicted in showing his girlfriend or SX partner in bikini to public or Socmedia. If to public no editing whatsoever, imagine what inside their private collection.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/galaxy-phone-hackings-leave-actors-and.html?m=1

Wookie too, you need to be careful also, your enemies are watching you.

• LOL 1

I read here and there especially after RM reunion pictures.. Wookie shii you truly is in high demand among girls and women. Even celebrities chasing you..e.g Park Narae asked JDY to ask you out for a date and do well with you..

The winner still Gong Yoo and Seho and Bae Jong ok..she will reveal more why Wookie and others  were so stubborn that night when she asked them out from her house after midnight.

-----

Also, Bae Jong-ok is actually a friendly senior who often invites juniors to his home. But when I had an invitation to play and had fun at 12 o'clock at night, I dug the place like a knife and returned the guests.

At the same time, he was curious about Lee Dong-wook as a junior who did not go home even after his return orders. How could Lee Dong-wook play to the end without listening to Bae Jong-ok's words? How did Bae Jong-ok cope with this situation? I'm looking forward to seeing 'Haute 4'.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/018/0004551116

When I see Wookie with umbrella.

YvV9FG9.jpg

zoPPT3Q.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/626083wpp/lee-dong-wook-shows-his-manners-by-sharing-an-umbrella-with-hotel-king-co-star-lee-da-hae

It has been reported that the female staff members on set showed their envy for the actress, as Lee Dong Wook displayed his sweet side by taking care of her and making sure that she wasn’t hit with the rain.

I'm not really sure about public reaction on this episode, bc I don't know much about this politician and how the GP views him. Actually I'm busy following my own country 1MDB and JhLow, so  interesting right now.

I can't wait for this episode, especially with actress I'm so familiar since Green Rose time.

Green Rose is the starting point I'm following DH and recognized DH and KSH talents until now - of course DH with love and hate feeling.

My Girl- starting point when I'm following Wookie until now.