Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Recommended Posts

From Wookie to his Japanese fans. I wonder if DH still has Japanese fans because she really depends on their YEN for her upcoming SX vacation.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, single man celebrated Christmas Eve with his friends at Apgujeong.

 

People saw Wookie and Seho had dinner on Christmas Eve.

 

okSHsAq.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samzz simple christmas celebration with friends, at least they are his friends for so long. 
 

btw saw the tiktok videos, thanks for sharing. I really don’t know whats happening to her, in fact didn’t imagine her do things like that, like a 5 yr old child who wants to play along with equally childish parent. I wonder if she put that on IG, how does the paid reporter popnewsherald write the article about it hahaha

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wookie give personal greetings to japanese fans for new year although he has no schedule event for them,Well  that’s the difference between a role model and income takers. The reason why they always succeed and being love by fans, it’s not all about money, . And good karma has a way to give back, look at him now, he’s blessed with a lot of work and he deserve it.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Bang dear, if you want to make comeback in Korea, find a woman similar in character like Lee Da Hae, you can use her for the rest of your life.

 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/big-bang-to-kick-off-comeback.html?m=1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz simple christmas celebration with friends, at least they are his friends for so long. 
 

btw saw the tiktok videos, thanks for sharing. I really don’t know whats happening to her, in fact didn’t imagine her do things like that, like a 5 yr old child who wants to play along with equally childish parent. I wonder if she put that on IG, how does the paid reporter popnewsherald write the article about it hahaha

 

 

Hahaha, we know who the Mastermind in that video editing. They tried hard by using Chinese fans to convey message to Wookie with a hope he will notice her again, so chances to make comeback and after that promoting the SX partner.

 

If last year, maybe I'm a bit excited with her actions, but after knowing their true intentions, I pray day and night, Wookie will ignore her and she will stuck with that clan for the rest of her life. I don't want that karma to be passed to Wookie. I can still like CHAMO but not DONGHEY if she still worshipping that pimpri clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished watching all 2019 Drama Awards. Suddenly, I scrolled about last year SBS Drama Award because Dahae featured in one of their drama and I realised she didn't have any nomination even though she was the lead. I don't know if this was the sign broadcasting company do not like her or her acting was not up to mark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, samzz said:

Big Bang dear, if you want to make comeback in Korea, find a woman similar in character like Lee Da Hae, you can use her for the rest of your life.

 

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/big-bang-to-kick-off-comeback.html?m=1

Hahaha, we know who the Mastermind in that video editing. They tried hard by using Chinese fans to convey message to Wookie with a hope he will notice her again, so chances to make comeback and after that promoting the SX partner.

 

If last year, maybe I'm a bit excited with her actions, but after knowing their true intentions, I pray day and night, Wookie will ignore her and she will stuck with that clan for the rest of her life. I don't want that karma to be passed to Wookie. I can still like CHAMO but not DONGHEY if she still worshipping that pimpri clan.

Same I really don’t like her name, or anything about her associated with wookie again bc I don’t know her, she’s not the one I treasure and like before. Seeing her being stuck with the clans jobless, with less 50 people who worship her and limited friends I feel vindicated, and honestly I enjoy being here, with all the things falling on the right places. And such a joy being here, watching and observing specially when boredom strikes.
 

luckily I have two beautiful And memorable drama and that’s enough so seeing her using wookie in her personal drama made me think she’s really a clan’s breed. Bc that breed known to be a fake news maker and not ashamed of using other people for their own benefits. They even sacrificed personal ego, dignity for money. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dolley either she is careless, stupid, or on purpose.. she was the one who exposed through Tik Tok and Xionghonshu. She posted a video singing at her SX partner house, the next morning she posted a My Girl Tangerine reenactment video in Xiaohongshu. Are they supposed to fxxk and drunk as always, but both of them thinking about Wookie instead. At this level they are not SX partner but chronic desperado. Seems like Wookie is haunting them for the rest of their lives.

Next time don't play with extremely handsome man DHshii, he will haunt you forever.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I just finished watching all 2019 Drama Awards. Suddenly, I scrolled about last year SBS Drama Award because Dahae featured in one of their drama and I realised she didn't have any nomination even though she was the lead. I don't know if this was the sign broadcasting company do not like her or her acting was not up to mark. 

Her drama was funded by her own resources, so the connection with the award community is beyond their reach. They even have no publicity after the drama ended, even Korean not remember it after few months.

Plus, Korean Broadcasting already released a notice, if possible any celebrities that cause lots of public criticism, are not allowed to be on TV channels. They are smart, they always used DH in front line to face the public, now they are using Wookie. If Wookie falls into their traps, his career maybe affected, I hope not.

Same with some YG artists, they able to appear on TV Channels if the shows funded by YG and directed by their own employee or PD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dolley do you realize after I posted Wookie and Seho had dinner at Apgujeong on Christmas Eve, the SX partner posted in DH's IG, that he and DH and the bosses had dinner at French restaurant on Christmas Eve. That pictures were already posted in her boss's IG and also in Weibo few days ago, but only posted in DH's after I posted the SC.

 

You can see the paid minions so excited in the comments section with the 10  days old pictures. Imagine so excited just looking at the foods. All of them confirmed have mental issues and severe depression and that's make me so happy actually.

 

DHshii still waiting your attack on the clean shaved half exposed Vag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I just finished watching all 2019 Drama Awards. Suddenly, I scrolled about last year SBS Drama Award because Dahae featured in one of their drama and I realised she didn't have any nomination even though she was the lead. I don't know if this was the sign broadcasting company do not like her or her acting was not up to mark. 

most of her drama before came from recommendations or her drama partner really know her so I think broadcasting companies don’t like her, and making things worse, instead of showing good behaviour since she’s not likeable, she always do the opposite. And yes I believe her last two show in SK she got it not bc of her talents, but bc of funding and connection,  Now that these connection were cut in the industry,  their remedy is going international, but until now DH still in a market test by her bosses, being a promo girl and  some marketing using old drama partner. i’m sure they are pressured too if they can’t find project for her and being friends for the meantime can ease the pressure. But I know her bosses are more on growing their business, so handling DH career depends on her capabilities, if she’s an effective promo girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samzz posting too much pictures from an event happened few days ago means how boring their life is and too much nonsense exposure is sign of depression. Responding to your post means you hit their ego, what has been said close to reality. And these jobless people who has nothing to offer to the public are the most active in SNS, and the lazy paid reporters very active in promoting their nonsense lifestyle as if they were good influence to society. 

 

and how to survive being a celebrity if jobless the whole year and partner depends on approximately 500 minions? No wonder in every fan meeting, of course I don’t call it a concert or performance, For me concert is attended by different people and a large crowd haha, goods were being sold, sometimes I have this thought in near future they have to perform personal services for extra income.


 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I hit their ego, on purpose too sometimes, bc they always take my baits. 

Even my friends who used to like Donghey before, do not believe her actions in using Wookie in the Chinese Socmedia as a sign of genuine reconciliation. It's a sign of terrible jealousy coming from the man side. He wants DH to trap Wookie into their association then of course public backlash from public. 

As I said before, the most desperate attempt to make a buzz, using swimsuit videos in Socmedia, then allowed DH sang a well known Donghey song with cutesy act on Wookie's birthday. The cutesy act is the questionable act, bc she is already in public relationship with another man.

 

And I knew Wookie or his team are  playing with them too, so far all 4 episodes of his show had DH connection, now he is shooting with Kim Seo Hyun, used to be DH's best friend too. Even his stylist started giving hint by liking DH's picture recently. They are aware about what's going on. They are testing her too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While browsing Wookie's Naver, found this article.

 

Hahaha, this is what we called a true Savage revenge.. just a reminder to anyone who love cheating on their partners.

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=493403

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7836883/amp/Groom-plays-video-bride-bed-brother-law-shocked-wedding-guests.html

 

In China, grooms are known for their revenge to expose the bride's affair on the wedding day.

 

 

The host said he would play a video of the groom and the bride's growth before starting the week. But what was on the screen was a completely different video. The bride was having sex with a man other than the groom.

 

-+---

back to Wookie. Seems like Park Narae trying to be a matchmaker..why not.hehehe

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=494226#_enliple

With Haejangguk in front, the two began to talk like real friends. Park Narae first asked, "Is your brother Dong-wook handsome?" Jang Do Yeon is currently working as a double MC with actor Lee Dong Wook on SBS 'Lee Dong Wook wants to talk'. When Jang Do Yeon replied that he was handsome, Park Narae encouraged her to be "good."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dolley uh I couldn't wait, in another 3 days we will be getting to see a war btw asx licker, yg stans (referring to the most stupid group only), Korean media, and Knet. The pimpri clan gather all their desperado to face the public. The most desperate one looks so pathetic already.hahaha.

DH already jumping up and down as always bc she knew her name will be mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@samzz the sinking clan were starting some promotional campaign again, and in the coming days we will see again words like massage, drugs, pimp, and the clans doesn’t mind that as long as they are on TV. 
 

By this time I’m sure the paid reporters already had the ready article for the coming days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course DH couldn't wait to show her middle finger to her own people, she's the happiest girl at the moment. 

 

Quoting some of the comments, which we already knew. They have done that 4 years ago with their awareness program. I like one comment from the article.. Government can be changed, but MAFIA can last for forever, which is true. Even Gangnam has dark history related to Korean thugs due to Korean Olympic. But as I said, in Socmedia period right now, we just wait and see, who will survive, who are not

 

+13,020, -354] These guys... Just adding up all the scandals they've caused would point towards disbandment for a group like Big Bang... I bet they're just slowly testing the public to see how much they can get away with and soon Seungri will start saying he's going to have a comeback too in the future. We really need to turn the entertainment industry upside down. It's rotten.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2020 at 7:04 AM, dolley said:

most of her drama before came from recommendations or her drama partner really know her so I think broadcasting companies don’t like her, and making things worse, instead of showing good behaviour since she’s not likeable, she always do the opposite. And yes I believe her last two show in SK she got it not bc of her talents, but bc of funding and connection,  Now that these connection were cut in the industry,  their remedy is going international, but until now DH still in a market test by her bosses, being a promo girl and  some marketing using old drama partner. i’m sure they are pressured too if they can’t find project for her and being friends for the meantime can ease the pressure. But I know her bosses are more on growing their business, so handling DH career depends on her capabilities, if she’s an effective promo girl.

 

Yes @dolley with the exception of Miss Ripley, -  Chuno, Love Actually (recommendation from Joe Cheng),  IRIS 2, Hotel King all came from recommendation of her male costars. 

Before Burning Sun scandal, she thought by colluding with the clan, she could get more opportunities in Korean market. I remember some Chinese fans talked about THAAD even before it was publicly released by the Korean media, and she knew so well her career in China is over. It's all for business aka MONEY actually. DH and the SX partner-Both using each other actually.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2020 at 11:02 PM, samzz said:

 

 

The host said he would play a video of the groom and the bride's growth before starting the week. But what was on the screen was a completely different video. The bride was having sex with a man other than the groom.

 

-+---

back to Wookie. Seems like Park Narae trying to be a matchmaker..why not.hehehe

https://m.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=494226#_enliple

With Haejangguk in front, the two began to talk like real friends. Park Narae first asked, "Is your brother Dong-wook handsome?" Jang Do Yeon is currently working as a double MC with actor Lee Dong Wook on SBS 'Lee Dong Wook wants to talk'. When Jang Do Yeon replied that he was handsome, Park Narae encouraged her to be "good."

 

 

So here is the actual translations. Park Narae is the match maker.

 

 

 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...