[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

On 12/28/2019 at 9:44 PM, samzz said:

Here the video, to me this is how I view DH right now.

http://f.video.weibocdn.com/003xh74Ylx07zIqxqDhS010412005fPU0E010.mp4?label=mp4_720p&template=720x1280.24.0&trans_finger=c3f00996be5378650057cf237d7bfffd&Expires=1577788766&ssig=7pQyCWxPJI&KID=unistore,video

@dolley, yes from Weibo, the shop completely empty with customers except the staffs.. hahaha.

• LOL 1

The results of having spineless sx partner..free to chase any men outside.

http://f.video.weibocdn.com/002IBaoelx07zOiS8Ody01041200nPRf0E010.mp4?label=mp4_720p&template=720x1280.24.0&trans_finger=c3f00996be5378650057cf237d7bfffd&Expires=1577892512&ssig=rCKfphB%2Buk&KID=unistore,video

The man also free to go to more juicy bar. I heard Erica party at this bar is good. Men must be very happy over there. 

Yes lots of clean shaved half exposed bikini girls there.

"There is a man who loves posting his gf in this outfit too".

@samzz desperation overload since  the last project was sealed 2 years ago right? Don't worry wookie know how to play their games. Of course chinese fans are not like the 300 plus minions, they can't be easily fooled.

Btw happy new year everyone, 2019 was such a good year and wookie received a lot of blessings too. And for me I am blessed, got the chance to meet him was one the best thing happened last year and I got a chance to travel SK 2 times.

• Love 1

Making me want to recall Green Rose again

Kim Seo Hyun with DH, Goo Soo and Lee Jung Hyuk in Green Rose. Green Rose is one of successful classic Korean Drama with high rating. 

bat96bC.jpg

Screen-GreenRoseParty-27.jpg

Screen-GreenRoseParty-24.jpg

Well now I'm in "I don't know what is going on behind the scenes", coincidence or what I don't know.

-DH keeps inserting Wookie in her Tik Tok and Xionghonshu.

-Wookie keeps receiving or inviting celebrities who have strong connection with DH and his drama.

@samzz simple christmas celebration with friends, at least they are his friends for so long. 

btw saw the tiktok videos, thanks for sharing. I really don’t know whats happening to her, in fact didn’t imagine her do things like that, like a 5 yr old child who wants to play along with equally childish parent. I wonder if she put that on IG, how does the paid reporter popnewsherald write the article about it hahaha

• Love 1

Wookie give personal greetings to japanese fans for new year although he has no schedule event for them,Well  that’s the difference between a role model and income takers. The reason why they always succeed and being love by fans, it’s not all about money, . And good karma has a way to give back, look at him now, he’s blessed with a lot of work and he deserve it.

• Love 1

Big Bang dear, if you want to make comeback in Korea, find a woman similar in character like Lee Da Hae, you can use her for the rest of your life.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/big-bang-to-kick-off-comeback.html?m=1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz simple christmas celebration with friends, at least they are his friends for so long. 

btw saw the tiktok videos, thanks for sharing. I really don’t know whats happening to her, in fact didn’t imagine her do things like that, like a 5 yr old child who wants to play along with equally childish parent. I wonder if she put that on IG, how does the paid reporter popnewsherald write the article about it hahaha

Hahaha, we know who the Mastermind in that video editing. They tried hard by using Chinese fans to convey message to Wookie with a hope he will notice her again, so chances to make comeback and after that promoting the SX partner.

If last year, maybe I'm a bit excited with her actions, but after knowing their true intentions, I pray day and night, Wookie will ignore her and she will stuck with that clan for the rest of her life. I don't want that karma to be passed to Wookie. I can still like CHAMO but not DONGHEY if she still worshipping that pimpri clan.

I just finished watching all 2019 Drama Awards. Suddenly, I scrolled about last year SBS Drama Award because Dahae featured in one of their drama and I realised she didn't have any nomination even though she was the lead. I don't know if this was the sign broadcasting company do not like her or her acting was not up to mark. 

27 minutes ago, samzz said:

Big Bang dear, if you want to make comeback in Korea, find a woman similar in character like Lee Da Hae, you can use her for the rest of your life.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/01/big-bang-to-kick-off-comeback.html?m=1

Hahaha, we know who the Mastermind in that video editing. They tried hard by using Chinese fans to convey message to Wookie with a hope he will notice her again, so chances to make comeback and after that promoting the SX partner.

If last year, maybe I'm a bit excited with her actions, but after knowing their true intentions, I pray day and night, Wookie will ignore her and she will stuck with that clan for the rest of her life. I don't want that karma to be passed to Wookie. I can still like CHAMO but not DONGHEY if she still worshipping that pimpri clan.

Same I really don’t like her name, or anything about her associated with wookie again bc I don’t know her, she’s not the one I treasure and like before. Seeing her being stuck with the clans jobless, with less 50 people who worship her and limited friends I feel vindicated, and honestly I enjoy being here, with all the things falling on the right places. And such a joy being here, watching and observing specially when boredom strikes.

luckily I have two beautiful And memorable drama and that’s enough so seeing her using wookie in her personal drama made me think she’s really a clan’s breed. Bc that breed known to be a fake news maker and not ashamed of using other people for their own benefits. They even sacrificed personal ego, dignity for money. 

@dolley either she is careless, stupid, or on purpose.. she was the one who exposed through Tik Tok and Xionghonshu. She posted a video singing at her SX partner house, the next morning she posted a My Girl Tangerine reenactment video in Xiaohongshu. Are they supposed to fxxk and drunk as always, but both of them thinking about Wookie instead. At this level they are not SX partner but chronic desperado. Seems like Wookie is haunting them for the rest of their lives.

Next time don't play with extremely handsome man DHshii, he will haunt you forever.

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I just finished watching all 2019 Drama Awards. Suddenly, I scrolled about last year SBS Drama Award because Dahae featured in one of their drama and I realised she didn't have any nomination even though she was the lead. I don't know if this was the sign broadcasting company do not like her or her acting was not up to mark. 

Her drama was funded by her own resources, so the connection with the award community is beyond their reach. They even have no publicity after the drama ended, even Korean not remember it after few months.

Plus, Korean Broadcasting already released a notice, if possible any celebrities that cause lots of public criticism, are not allowed to be on TV channels. They are smart, they always used DH in front line to face the public, now they are using Wookie. If Wookie falls into their traps, his career maybe affected, I hope not.

Same with some YG artists, they able to appear on TV Channels if the shows funded by YG and directed by their own employee or PD.

@dolley do you realize after I posted Wookie and Seho had dinner at Apgujeong on Christmas Eve, the SX partner posted in DH's IG, that he and DH and the bosses had dinner at French restaurant on Christmas Eve. That pictures were already posted in her boss's IG and also in Weibo few days ago, but only posted in DH's after I posted the SC.

You can see the paid minions so excited in the comments section with the 10  days old pictures. Imagine so excited just looking at the foods. All of them confirmed have mental issues and severe depression and that's make me so happy actually.

DHshii still waiting your attack on the clean shaved half exposed Vag.

6 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

most of her drama before came from recommendations or her drama partner really know her so I think broadcasting companies don’t like her, and making things worse, instead of showing good behaviour since she’s not likeable, she always do the opposite. And yes I believe her last two show in SK she got it not bc of her talents, but bc of funding and connection,  Now that these connection were cut in the industry,  their remedy is going international, but until now DH still in a market test by her bosses, being a promo girl and  some marketing using old drama partner. i’m sure they are pressured too if they can’t find project for her and being friends for the meantime can ease the pressure. But I know her bosses are more on growing their business, so handling DH career depends on her capabilities, if she’s an effective promo girl.

@samzz posting too much pictures from an event happened few days ago means how boring their life is and too much nonsense exposure is sign of depression. Responding to your post means you hit their ego, what has been said close to reality. And these jobless people who has nothing to offer to the public are the most active in SNS, and the lazy paid reporters very active in promoting their nonsense lifestyle as if they were good influence to society. 

and how to survive being a celebrity if jobless the whole year and partner depends on approximately 500 minions? No wonder in every fan meeting, of course I don’t call it a concert or performance, For me concert is attended by different people and a large crowd haha, goods were being sold, sometimes I have this thought in near future they have to perform personal services for extra income.