Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

We knew it.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/gong-yoo-drinking-drunk-ex-girlfriend/

Lee Dong Wook shared his side of the story and explained how he dealt with his ex-girlfriend after their breakup.

We broke up with a heavy heart. I just really wanted her to be okay. We talked for a while afterwards, but not anymore.

– Lee Dong Wook

So the next guest is Wookie or My Girl drama fans. He said he watched My Girl 3 times,..for a man watching My Girl 3x..well I thought only girls.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000219891?lfrom=twitter

Lee Se-dol, who said that he enjoyed dramas, made his surprise by talking about the dramas that Lee Dong-wook played. In particular, the drama 'My Girl', which was aired on SBS in 2005, said that he watched three times and proved that he was a fan of Lee Dong-wook.

----

No wonder DH taking advantage of the publicity, but of course for her SX partner publicity actually.

@samzz no wonder ex girlfriendS had an abnormal behavior the past few days.

no tv guestings the whole year since clan scandal. Riding to others publicity still no avail , but LIFESTYLE never change.

@samzz did you see the latest post, about Jeju again

Honestly I don't like that fans is tagging LDW account on her post bc the man is concentrating on his job right now. Seems like she's sending message but with their jobless status right now, I smell something fishy.

5 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz did you see the latest post, about Jeju again

Honestly I don't like that fans is tagging LDW account on her post bc the man is concentrating on his job right now. Seems like she's sending message but with their jobless status right now, I smell something fishy.

Of course, and the paid minions are purposely sent there for cheap publicity.

Lee Soo Geun, connection with Donghey

LSG in 2017 - DH Variety Show

LSG in 2019 - Wookie Variety Show.

So far all the guests have connection with Donghey world.

-Gong Yoo through Cody

-2nd guest is a big fan of My Girl

-3rd, LSG, DH major supporter of her current SX partner.

Beautiful and handsome man

btw, thanks to you @dolley

Cody and Wookie's stylist (_yddyyddy) like this picture..are they trying to help DH career bc they can sense the desperation already.

I need to check if they ever like any DH's picture before Wookie Talk Show.

Great guy in and out
though he was very busy he made time for these talented kids

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005572677

Then, Park Sun-ho mentioned Lee Dong Wook, who hosted 'Produce X 101 ' as the representative of "the national producers".

Park Sun-ho said, "We have this group chat where all contestants are there. Dong Wook is also there. We still keep in frequent touch with each other through that group chat."

He went on, "I sometimes meet and spend some time with Dong Wook. When I ask him things regarding acting, he always gives me great advice. The other day, some contestants and I went over to his place and hung out together as well."

• Love 1

Although I’m too busy I got a chance to join vlive  with wookie for two hours. Hope I can watch the episode 3 of bc i want ro talk tomorrow. Oh I didn’t know on a third episode DH has little exposure there. So far GY the bff has a very long exposure as guest, DH has two , and KSA..These people who had famous drama series with wookie. 

Although the three got exposure some took it professionally but some hope to be used as publicity but no avail.. That’s a difference dealing with mature people as compared to those who look mature but act like teenager.

• Love 1

Teaser for tomorrow

lets see the difference in guesting between a legitimate show and own funding show

• LOL 1