[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Beautiful and handsome man

btw, thanks to you @dolley

Cody and Wookie's stylist (_yddyyddy) like this picture..are they trying to help DH career bc they can sense the desperation already.

I need to check if they ever like any DH's picture before Wookie Talk Show.

Great guy in and out
though he was very busy he made time for these talented kids

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005572677

Then, Park Sun-ho mentioned Lee Dong Wook, who hosted 'Produce X 101 ' as the representative of "the national producers".

Park Sun-ho said, "We have this group chat where all contestants are there. Dong Wook is also there. We still keep in frequent touch with each other through that group chat."

He went on, "I sometimes meet and spend some time with Dong Wook. When I ask him things regarding acting, he always gives me great advice. The other day, some contestants and I went over to his place and hung out together as well."

• Love 1

Although I’m too busy I got a chance to join vlive  with wookie for two hours. Hope I can watch the episode 3 of bc i want ro talk tomorrow. Oh I didn’t know on a third episode DH has little exposure there. So far GY the bff has a very long exposure as guest, DH has two , and KSA..These people who had famous drama series with wookie. 

Although the three got exposure some took it professionally but some hope to be used as publicity but no avail.. That’s a difference dealing with mature people as compared to those who look mature but act like teenager.

• Love 1

Wookie at National Assembly today..I bet many politician dreaming of him as their future son in law...who knows.

Well, I think Wookie had enough with spoiled brat rich girl or tiger fierceness MIL type.. hehehe.

• Love 1

Don't cry DHshii, your clan can open another republic... but remember, Socmedia can ruin one empire, and the STANs couldn't help your clan either. Many of your friends involved in this business and you are so proud showing it recently.

I still remember seeing DH's BEST FRIEND, Mr Kimmy posted the pictures during the opening ceremony.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yg-republique-officially-close-next-week/

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Don't cry DHshii, your clan can open another republic... but remember, Socmedia can ruin one empire, and the STANs couldn't help your clan either. Many of your friends involved in this business and you are so proud showing it recently.

I still remember seeing DH's BEST FRIEND, Mr Kimmy posted the pictures during the opening ceremony.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/yg-republique-officially-close-next-week/

so DH went to Jeju recently for the one LAST look at one of clans business, does she has investment share there?

I thought that the clans still has power, like what fans always claimed, but with the closing of their business it only proved that many people still want to live in a clean and honest environment.

So how many businesses closed this year?

2 hours ago, dolley said:

so DH went to Jeju recently for the one LAST look at one of clans business, does she has investment share there?

I thought that the clans still has power, like what fans always claimed, but with the closing of their business it only proved that many people still want to live in a clean and honest environment.

So how many businesses closed this year?

So sad right, half exposed Vag, bikini post, cutesy act, My Girl game, unable to lure the Chinese investors. I knew long time ago, they are very very bad businessmen. Selling items like that, to stupid fandom and moving ATMs won't last long.

29 minutes ago, samzz said:

So sad right, half exposed Vag, bikini post, cutesy act, My Girl game, unable to lure the Chinese investors. I knew long time ago, they are very very bad businessmen. Selling items like that, to stupid fandom and moving ATMs won't last long.

lol moving ATM's can't even sustain restaurant oversea, sad ending it was closed.

but yeah still waiting for chinese investor or even chinese CF since the boss is active in China and she herself very active in Chinese SNS flatform. And the 2019 is Zero in all aspect aside from being a promo girl despite she's very active in promoting herself.

work ethics, attitude, background are some factors why some people are getting projects left and right.

3 hours ago, dolley said:

lol moving ATM's can't even sustain restaurant oversea, sad ending it was closed.

but yeah still waiting for chinese investor or even chinese CF since the boss is active in China and she herself very active in Chinese SNS flatform. And the 2019 is Zero in all aspect aside from being a promo girl despite she's very active in promoting herself.

work ethics, attitude, background are some factors why some people are getting projects left and right.

We knew both of them in desperation, fake smiles but in reality failed business here and there. That's why people said don't trust narcissistic man, he leads everyone into disaster...then to mental hospital.hahaha

But the most shameless act, using Wookie for their cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap publicity. Fortunately many knew it already.

The past few months, I saw DH trying to get close to Korean (her own people that she enjoys mocking around).. always went to night markets.. but hahaha, poor her, majority just ignore her..

DH biggest misery is she still doesn't know her own people is very smart people..they knew what is her real intention.

Best example, video from her latest update in Xionghonshu.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:45 PM, samzz said:

We knew both of them in desperation, fake smiles but in reality failed business here and there. That's why people said don't trust narcissistic man, he leads everyone into disaster...then to mental hospital.hahaha

But the most shameless act, using Wookie for their cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap publicity. Fortunately many knew it already.

And the boss supports that idea, their management style same as the fallen clan. I saw their post using the very popular idol group to promote their cafe since it was only beside the most visited pop up store there.  But honestly roaming around myeongdong where a lot of beauty products were there, and a lot of tourist do their shopping, that store own by the boss has less or sometimes no costumer as compared to others. Try to observe that too when you visit korea haha

• Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, samzz said:

The past few months, I saw DH trying to get close to Korean (her own people that she enjoys mocking around).. always went to night markets.. but hahaha, poor her, majority just ignore her..

DH biggest misery is she still doesn't know her own people is very smart people..they knew what is her real intention.

Best example, video from her latest update in Xionghonshu.

Ouch if no one got a pic of you on a crowded place and your a celebrity it means that no one really cares who are you. Saw the video and she’s an expert using too much filters something that she learned from the expert lol, tge last part I think she’s drunk already.  

And many time I have to say this, it’s funny to see them fooling each other, really it an insult on fans intelligence. If the eyes seems lack of sleeps, don’t assume it’s bc of overwork, haha it’s bc of over drunk and too much party. And remember too much fan service happens during harvest time, one or twoo weeks time only to collect money. After collection back to old habits again. That’s how they treated their money makers, like the stupid one

but seens some the atms already learned from their master, and they fooling someone too hahahaha

• LOL 1