Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz she has no chance on SK, unless the clans influence is back or the boss has extra power too. But as what have been said, I don’t care if you don’t like me, mom likes me. Let’s see if that kind of attitude can give her projects.

• LOL 1

The way she is aiming to endorse that Chanel brand, is so so obvious since early this year, and she's not hiding it all, even up to the birthday dinner for the boss.

If only she is so ambitious like that on her acting career..

If we don't know their plan, sure the cryptic messages make us happy, but luckily we know their true intentions.

Full of My Girl and Chanel this year. She even asked the reporters to write her name as Lee Da Hey, the name Wookie used to call her Da Hey.

Some of the comments from Naver.

Why do you use parentheses and English names?

영어로 번역됨

But why do you use the English name and parentheses?

-----

Chanel surfback

61c30d47ly1g9n0ho9vkoj20f00midi8.jpg

61c30d47ly1g9n0hodv2mj20f00mimzp.jpg

@samzz getting invites to chanel party and events is the first mission. Being invited means a probability of crossing their path again. But I know wookie is wiser now. 

let’s wait what’s the purpose of the airport media coverage, I don’t think that’s bc of chanel bag hahahaha.. 

Honestly, I think DH's career as mainstream's drama heroine in SK is over. Maybe still has chance in daily drama or long weekend drama. SK prefers young heroine now. I can see many top star actors also don't mind pairing with inexperience actress as long as they are paid high.

• Love 2

7 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz getting invites to chanel party and events is the first mission. Being invited means a probability of crossing their path again. But I know wookie is wiser now. 

let’s wait what’s the purpose of the airport media coverage, I don’t think that’s bc of chanel bag hahahaha.. 

If not for Chanel, that even make it so obvious..even the camera focusing on the surfback handbag while she was walking. Whatever message she is sending, I'm glad the target is not interested and so busy to entertain it. 

6 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Honestly, I think DH's career as mainstream's drama heroine in SK is over. Maybe still has chance in daily drama or long weekend drama. SK prefers young heroine now. I can see many top star actors also don't mind pairing with inexperience actress as long as they are paid high.

Plus the way she treated her own fans and glorying the SX partner's and his fans making her the laughing stock from producers. Who are going to hire an actress with that traits except for non mainstream (if any). We knew she followed the script prepared by the clans bc at that time, the clans thought they were untouchable. But now one of them hiding in the dungeon, they are shaking, and so obvious she is extra active in Socmedia, right after BS exposure. Then came Chanel trilogy..as a bait.

In this period of advance technology and Socmedia, the buyers or fans is one of the main factor deciding your continuation as an actor, unless if you are already an established actor with very very strong connection. Talent is not important anymore.

• Love 1

And backing my opinion-through Wookie and Gong Yoo. Wookie raised the question, Gong Yoo answered it.

SINCERITY.

The main factor is sincerity which is their major flaw. They only sincere when come to sex and alcohol.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/gong-yoo-flexing-visual-lee-dong-wook-new-talk-show-icymi/

When Lee Dong Wook asked Gong Yoo about what “charm” helps him become so beloved by the Korean viewers, Gong Yoo started off in all humility…

I would cautiously guess that the viewers find some sincerity in the way I treat my work…

— Gong Yoo

• Love 1

I'm checking if Yi Feng going to there too, but not....hahaha.

From Weibo.

bc3b9414gy1g9mrpc26rwj20rs15mtlt.jpg

Does DH has officially associated with Chanel? Because I see even Wookie's official ex-gf has her own product to promote which is Lancome and Dior. I never see she's showing off any ex-product.

14 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Does DH has officially associated with Chanel? Because I see even Wookie's official ex-gf has her own product to promote which is Lancome and Dior. I never see she's showing off any ex-product.

I don’t think so, she just love the endorser hahaha,  the product I mean and a support to the endorser.

Wookie wore Dior in his presscon last dec. 4 

56 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

For celebrities who are crazy about branded items-some always make it obvious some don't.

Chanel is one of DH favorite. From her xiahongshou videos, we can see Chanel everywhere in her dressing room-from head to toe.

What becoming a topic among us,  since Wookie became the endorser, DH started show off the brand, I mean she makes sure the camera focus on the brand.

Plus her new female boss, also crazy about Chanel. She was at the same Chanel event whereby Wookie was the main guest this year.

The best part, when we were busy talking about DH got Chanel handbag for her birthday last April..the other was so jealous, and posted it in his socmedia, telling us that he had connection with the Chanel birthday gift by posting the same restaurant DH showed off the handbag. He can post the restaurant before that but he posted it after we made noise. He really keeping track on this thread and Wookie movement like a hawk. Full of anger and jealousy. That's why hitting a golf ball is like a therapy to throw away the anger.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

I don’t think so, she just love the endorser hahaha,  the product I mean and a support to the endorser.

Wookie wore Dior in his presscon last dec. 4 

Why not having 2 men at the same time. I read many K-celebrities find it interesting to have 2 or more lovers at the same time.

I still remember, she had been asked in one interview- her opinion about fall in love with with 2 men at the same time..she laughed hard at that question, and seemed proud of it. It was around year 2009 if I'm not mistaken.

And as always, I like reading some making sense kind of comments in many blogs..

One of them suits DH so much. The more you ask her to stop the more she wants to do it. 

"honestly, xxxxxx is doing that thing that kcelebs do when theyre going through something hard and just keep 'laughing off' the hate and doing more of what gets them hate, all that 'dangerous/weird/not normal' things that 'break the mold' and gets praises from k feminists etc

basically it is something strange/worrisome"

Why C-fans not posting anything in Weibo..

But I saw her in Tik Tok, with split dress. Luckily not taken by the SX partner..if not another clean shaved exposure.

@samzz I remember after HK she was so busy back and forth to China, she has a lot of events there and her C-loyalists had so much effort visiting her and to be with her. Then after her popularity went down seldom saw her with them. I don’t know if they are prohibited to be with them  or these C fans also got tired like all of us. 

haha the chanel connection, do you think DH purposely approach her current management since she love Chanel and the endorser is wookie? Like what we always discussed here, before the clans empire collapsed, they act like they are on peak of stardom and the I don’t care attitude, but when it collapse they started showing that “USER” behaviour. 

• LOL 1

@dolley as expected and my wish too..DH to continue active in China.. for the rest of her life.

Chanel or whatever.. only in China. Furthermore, lots of comments in Naver called her Chinese girl already.

@samzz I don’t mind too if she’s in China forever,

One thing why the My girl, Jeju, mickey mouse and chanel part of their marketing script was bc during wookie’s birthday wookie’s C fans in full force in giving him support, and then when wookie visited China for Valentino, C fans were there to welcome him. 

@samzz did you see any DH airport pic from fans aside from the media? 

6 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I don’t mind too if she’s in China 

@samzz did you see any DH airport pic from fans aside from the media? 

I only check under # 李 多 海 # in Weibo, so far none. Maybe few have it but not interested to post it. So far DH only posted it in Tik Tok.

The differences btw DH and Wookie in terms of C-fans reception is so huge now.

Wookie is clingy hahaha, we knew it..

Pushing his mischievous intentions to put his friend on the spot, he asked Lee the reason why he likes him. Lee responded how Gong helps him a lot and feels that he is a genuine good person so he takes effort to get in touch with him.