[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

56 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Does DH has officially associated with Chanel? Because I see even Wookie's official ex-gf has her own product to promote which is Lancome and Dior. I never see she's showing off any ex-product.

For celebrities who are crazy about branded items-some always make it obvious some don't.

Chanel is one of DH favorite. From her xiahongshou videos, we can see Chanel everywhere in her dressing room-from head to toe.

What becoming a topic among us,  since Wookie became the endorser, DH started show off the brand, I mean she makes sure the camera focus on the brand.

Plus her new female boss, also crazy about Chanel. She was at the same Chanel event whereby Wookie was the main guest this year.

The best part, when we were busy talking about DH got Chanel handbag for her birthday last April..the other was so jealous, and posted it in his socmedia, telling us that he had connection with the Chanel birthday gift by posting the same restaurant DH showed off the handbag. He can post the restaurant before that but he posted it after we made noise. He really keeping track on this thread and Wookie movement like a hawk. Full of anger and jealousy. That's why hitting a golf ball is like a therapy to throw away the anger.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

I don’t think so, she just love the endorser hahaha,  the product I mean and a support to the endorser.

Wookie wore Dior in his presscon last dec. 4 

Why not having 2 men at the same time. I read many K-celebrities find it interesting to have 2 or more lovers at the same time.

I still remember, she had been asked in one interview- her opinion about fall in love with with 2 men at the same time..she laughed hard at that question, and seemed proud of it. It was around year 2009 if I'm not mistaken.

And as always, I like reading some making sense kind of comments in many blogs..

One of them suits DH so much. The more you ask her to stop the more she wants to do it. 

"honestly, xxxxxx is doing that thing that kcelebs do when theyre going through something hard and just keep 'laughing off' the hate and doing more of what gets them hate, all that 'dangerous/weird/not normal' things that 'break the mold' and gets praises from k feminists etc

basically it is something strange/worrisome"

@samzz I remember after HK she was so busy back and forth to China, she has a lot of events there and her C-loyalists had so much effort visiting her and to be with her. Then after her popularity went down seldom saw her with them. I don’t know if they are prohibited to be with them  or these C fans also got tired like all of us. 

haha the chanel connection, do you think DH purposely approach her current management since she love Chanel and the endorser is wookie? Like what we always discussed here, before the clans empire collapsed, they act like they are on peak of stardom and the I don’t care attitude, but when it collapse they started showing that “USER” behaviour. 

• LOL 1

@samzz I don’t mind too if she’s in China forever,

One thing why the My girl, Jeju, mickey mouse and chanel part of their marketing script was bc during wookie’s birthday wookie’s C fans in full force in giving him support, and then when wookie visited China for Valentino, C fans were there to welcome him. 

@samzz did you see any DH airport pic from fans aside from the media? 

6 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I don’t mind too if she’s in China 

@samzz did you see any DH airport pic from fans aside from the media? 

I only check under # 李 多 海 # in Weibo, so far none. Maybe few have it but not interested to post it. So far DH only posted it in Tik Tok.

The differences btw DH and Wookie in terms of C-fans reception is so huge now.

Wookie is clingy hahaha, we knew it..

Pushing his mischievous intentions to put his friend on the spot, he asked Lee the reason why he likes him. Lee responded how Gong helps him a lot and feels that he is a genuine good person so he takes effort to get in touch with him.

I don't know who she is, but looks like very talented actress. Ms Tae Kyung, you can take DH acting talent as inspiration, but not her lifestyle, she is a biggest supporter of that clan.

http://m.jndn.com/article.php?aid=1575787837291626006

The goal is to try dark melodies"
    Actor Lee Tae-kyung

Dreaming of becoming a cartoonist, she became an actor under the influence of a middle school tutor.

“I was very close to my tutor at the time, but he recommended one drama. It was a drama called 'My Girl' where Lee Da Hae appeared, and I was envious of the her acting. So I decided to become an actor and started acting in earnest when I entered a theater company in the second year of high school.

She must feeling so hot watching Wookie in his talk show. Cody must be laughing at her, and Gong Yoo sure knew a lot than the rest of Wookie's friends.

Interview during Miss Ripley 2011.

ScreenShot2015-01-01at95156PM_zpsa6d03fa

ScreenShot2015-01-01at95355PM_zps7603340

ScreenShot2015-01-05at110209PM_zps14406b

That's why she sang Carrot song for Wookie's birthday, responding with a meme in Tik Tok for whatever Wookie doing, promoting My Girl while spending the night with SX partner..hahaha, I do understand why some celebrities take hiatus..their mental health.

I know many are surprised Gong Yoo and Wookie is that close, but we knew it way before this show.

At least Wookie is in good circle of friends who love him as the way he is.

Plus having friends who treat their careers in sincerity is another bonus.

@samzz I’m glad that GY and wookie maintained their friendship bc I see him as a good influence and a loyal friend, despite their status although they meet privately, that’s remained private, and that’s a

genuine friendship. I saw some people boasting all their fake friends in Socmed just to gain more followers. That’s why I love to wookie’s circle of friends, although some active in SNS. but never share their private gatherings.

And I these these two share some secrets that sometimes I feel their emotions. I’m sure although they are famous sometimes they experiences tough times and glad they can lean om each other. I hope these two can do a movie together.

When I changed my avatar yesterday, I was thinking about Korean Gumiho minus the tails..bc the most famous Tik Tok dancer at the moment. Bc of DH I stumbled upon her, and thinking about Gumiho. She started with small audiences, then only 1 month later, the number of people watching her increasing to top star level.

She has the same vibe of an old DH during Lotus Flower Fairies, especially when DH performed shamanism dance. Rare raw talent and enchanting like ancient fairies in movies.

Hopefully she is not ended with leaches and pimpri clans over there.

ea7HXxN.gif

pRWqptb.gif

6fhmqYq.jpg

So we are going to see Wookie in ancient time costume soon.

Then I'm thinking (apart from Mickey) did she knows about the ancient costume and Wookie potential role as Gumiho since last month. I heard fans of  novel adaptation for Chinese drama already talk about it in Weibo before Wookie casting.

DH posted this in November.

3Mao1SA.jpg

@samzz of course she knows bc she kept track of him. Besides she's jobless and if interested to work again, they look of possibility of being casted in a drama.

Btw, what she did on China?

I'm happy with the praises he got being a gumiho, and excited who will be the leading actress. No wonder some are reminiscing the old drama to remind fans of her existence.