[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

So once again Wookie choose a song about past memories..and at Jeju island. Donghey first meeting.

SOW drama too.

Still remember Wookie gave DH Eric Bennett CD during her 22nd birthday (the old DH) not new DH.

Old song by Kim Dong Ryul

By chance I came across an
old fashioned tape,
I listened to the song inside;
At the awkward piano
And the fresh, unexperienced voice
the many memories made
me crack a smile
It was a song that I made sometime before
and gave to you as a birthday gift;
It’s accompaniment was rustic
And it didn’t even have lyrics,
Yet you were happy
like a child;
[You said] Because there was sincerity in it
All of my feelings
were translated to you,
And sometimes while humming to it,
You even cried
In the tape from a long time ago
The “me” of then,
because I feel quite jealous [of it] and I miss it,
I sometimes cry and laugh
absentmindedly;
But as long as I can
hear this song, it’s fine;
Like a fool
After I sent you away
Like a lie,
time passed
To you, it became that
in front of people,
you would be able to
tell that it was my song;
I loved you quite a bit
And I hurt and I missed you;
Our memories that have passed,
I rely on when singing [these] songs
How might your heart be
On the radio, on the street
when you [might] hear me?
The feelings I exaggerated and
the words I decorated,
possibly it might have
Made you cry a second time?
I’m sorry
Like this, might I
reach you again?
My lacking heart
Those words that
I ruthlessly spewed out,
How hard and hurtful
it must’ve been
In the tape from a long time ago
The “me” of then,
because I feel quite jealous [of it] and I miss it,
I sometimes cry and laugh
absentmindedly;
But as long as I can
hear this song, it’s fine;
Like a fool

https://lyricstranslate.com

Done reading live commentaries from public..they love it, especially the visual lol, but many enjoyed it. Of course some are so skeptical, but that's common.

But one very very important from this show, I'm so happy Wookie has Gong Yoo as one of his best friends. He really makes lots of effort to maintain the friendships and vice versa. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1369584wpp/gong-yoo-and-lee-dong-wook-talk-about-their-friendship-filming-goblin-and-more-on-lee-dong-wooks-talk-show-premiere

He continued, “Lee Dong Wook is someone who texts by saying the same thing twice. He says, ‘Whatcha doing? Whatcha doing?,’ ‘Where are you? Where are you?,’ and ‘I miss you.’ He also sends lots of heart emoticons.” Lee Dong Wook agreed and replied, “I sent a lot of messages with cuteness to Gong Yoo.”

hahahaha I really love it, and with gong yoo's revelation, wookie is such a really sweet guy, even on text. If he does it to his friends much more to a girlfriend, no wonder Suzy fall for him. That's his way to express sweetness and cuteness since he was always busy. I hope he finds a girlfriend who can understand his job, although not seeing each other often but supporting him all the way.

At a sea urchin bibimbap restaurant, the actors looked over the menu. Lee Dong Wook asked if he wanted to drink. Gong Yoo drank rice wine alone since Lee Dong Wook had to drive and enjoyed the drink with some seafood and green onion pancakes.

no to drunk driving, good job wookie, you know the law by heart.

• Love 1

Making me remember conversation with soompiers during HK. Many said the love emoticons in Wookie's Weibo maybe done by DH, bc Wookie is not a romantic type.

Now something have been revealed..hehe

Actually Wookie has done that during HK, to his selected one.

jScaKPV.png

CEGNnFZ.png

• Love 1

Hahaha no wonder Cody totally kicked out from their holy clan, bc Gong Yoo and Wookie is inseparable. Imagine if Cody still with DH..how to get DH's wealth in the future.. ehmmm

--

During the talk, Gong Yoo said, "We were in 'Guardian: the Lonely and Great God' together about three years ago. We were close at that time as well, but definitely not this close. I think we actually got closer after our drama had ended. I had no idea that we would become this close."Lee Dong Wook and Gong YooWhile Lee Dong Wook nodded, Gong Yoo playfully said, "I get the feeling that you like me a lot. Why do you like me so much, Dong Wook?"

Lee Dong Wook laughed and gave his answer, "Well, you've helped me out with things, and I simply thought you were a good person. I do message you very often, don't I.

Gong Yoo told the audience, "Dong Wook's messages are always filled with cuteness. He would repeat his sentences in such an adorable way. For example, he would send me messages like, 'Kkaebi (nickname that Lee Dong Wook gave Gong Yoo), Kkaebi, when are we going to see each other? When? When?'"

He carried on, "Plus, he would tell me that he misses me. He sends many hearts and cute emojis along with his texts as well."Lee Dong Wook and Gong YooWhen asked how Gong Yoo responded to his texts, he said, "I would usually ask him if he had been drinking. Whenever I say that, Dong Wook goes, 'Do I have to be drunk to express my love to you.

After listening to Gong Yoo's talk, Lee Dong Wook commented, "I'm not like that to everyone. I'm only like that to Gong Yoo, because I feel comfortable around him and close to him. You know what though? Gong Yoo puts so many dots at the end of his sentences all the time. They make me feel slightly depressed."

Gong Yoo laughingly said, "I've been told that before. Not only Dong Wook, but people around me also have asked me if I was okay after exchanging texts. They got worried as I sounded like something is wrong, when I was completely okay. It's a just habit of mine."

Then, Lee Dong Wook asked whether he was ever going to change that habit.

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1005551223

• Thanks 1

The axx licking part is interesting..both GY and Wookie are very smart inserting it in their act.

Cannot wait on the blind date and the part ... "girlfriend spent a holiday with male friend." .very strange question indeed.

• LOL 1

Gong Yoo definitely a very loyal person to his friends. Eventhough, I grade him as A-list actor but he seems nice to people around him. Recently, I watched Master in the House where the master is Lee Young Ae and I came to know new thing about her. She's look so nice and humble to me. And I come to conclusion, people who achieved many thing sometimes more humble and genuine than the jobless one.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Another recap from the show.

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/1.12343505

The place seems familiar- the place Joo Yurin chased by thug and bump into Gong Chan jeep.

No wonder DH couldn't stand still. Full of anger bc she just slowly slowly diminishing from K-ENT, which is what I'm hoping for so that her SX partner don't have free ride.

@samzz still halfway to finish the episode with subtitle, I'm working hahaha I'm not jobless so maybe I'll finish it on evening. So far it's so good and I like it. On the first part saw the old LDH bc they show the clip of My girl and KSA  for SOAW. Maybe bc of that, plus the Jeju island shoot, and gong yoo as guest, the new LDH made her own show too. But small budget show is for SNS purpose only hoping fans might like it.

Good choice for comedian MC Jang Do Yeon, she's tall and funny

36 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz still halfway to finish the episode with subtitle, I'm working hahaha I'm not jobless so maybe I'll finish it on evening. So far it's so good and I like it. On the first part saw the old LDH bc they show the clip of My girl and KSA  for SOAW. Maybe bc of that, plus the Jeju island shoot, and gong yoo as guest, the new LDH made her own show too. But small budget show is for SNS purpose only hoping fans might like it.

Good choice for comedian MC Jang Do Yeon, she's tall and funny

Oh I missed old DH's part..any video or SC of that.

Since she produced reenactment of MY Girl scenes in Xiaohongshu, 2 days before Wookie's show, I wonder if she got some info about her brief appearance in there.