[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz agree seriously if symptoms persist consult your doctor 

And why the honeymoon destination only Jeju, japan is waiting for you, did they already visited all the honeymoon destination there? Well next target Gangwondo, sometime in April lol. Can’t imagine that Sx partner felt reinacting a scene that made her gf famous or just looking at gf reenacting a scene that so memorable to her. Well like what I’ve said if the love for money is more than the love for a person, he can’t feel anything. Or I must say both of them needs medication

Now I know how jealous they are that someone is very successful and received a lot of praises from knets bc of his attitude. They are on opposite direction and I’m sure it hurt them so much that until now the reception for them is not good unlike some other celebrity couple who is generally accepted by the public.

• Love 1

9 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz I know the fact that wookie’s new fans didn’t know her existence, but thinking that she shoot the same scene with a tainted guy made me vomit. I’m not againts reenactment, but please choose a guy who is as descent as the original bc MG is so precious. 

Next time just do a reenactment of your partner flop drama, at least his fans will remember his talent

DH is making a big big mistake here. We know she is so restless and so bored and non stop playing, but using Wookie for the benefit of her current SX partner is  so so so disgusting. This is the main reason why I non stop being sarcastic to her..bc of this so ugly behavior. She is so easy being used by other bc her brain and heart are so empty.

Didn't she supposed to discuss her future e.g marriage with her SX partner whenever she spent the night with him. Instead working hard making a video using Wookie as a prop. Luckily the video didn't get so many likes bc C-fans knew who taking Wookie's part.

She posted a video informing the ATMs where she spent the night, the next day she posted a video reenactment of MY Girl scenes, using her tainted partner to replace Wookie's part. After 5 years and on the day of Wookie historical day. Imagine what is her reaction on Wookie's Wedding day.

Check your mental health DHshii. At least for your omma's sake, as last night in your TIk Tok you said only your mom likes you. We know that, so no need to inform us on that.

Jang Do yeon, I don't know if the question you asked Wookie about a girlfriend spending a night holidays with her male friend..is your own script or from PD of the show.

But I'm telling you, you making one woman so restless with that question bc that what she did 5 years ago.

instead of seeking too much attention to people who are very busy and no time for your tantrums why not think and plan of your own marriage, don't follow the footstep of the ex. It's an insult with the scandal that your Sx partner had, after what he did to the ex and now seems like he's making you like her. I prefer you getting married,  rather than making your life so low like that. Besides your not like some couples in a long term relationship, they can't marry yet since they are very busy with their respective career.

@samzz I know only omma like her, bc Sx partner only likes haven and money. So obvious with the follow up videos, she didn't expect the reaction. Wookie is making big in terms of fans in China now, and the subway birthday greeting with almost 30 pictures of him and yesterday fans support during presscon are some proof.

15 minutes ago, dolley said:

instead of seeking too much attention to people who are very busy and no time for your tantrums why not think and plan of your own marriage, don't follow the footstep of the ex. It's an insult with the scandal that your Sx partner had, after what he did to the ex and now seems like he's making you like her. I prefer you getting married,  rather than making your life so low like that. Besides your not like some couples in a long term relationship, they can't marry yet since they are very busy with their respective career.

@samzz I know only omma like her, bc Sx partner only likes haven and money. So obvious with the follow up videos, she didn't expect the reaction. Wookie is making big in terms of fans in China now, and the subway birthday greeting with almost 30 pictures of him and yesterday fans support during presscon are some proof.

Luckily we know their evil plan before that, the biggest mistake, she informed us where she spent the night on 3rd Dec, and on 4th Dec she produced a video reenactment of tangerines My Girl scenes, then the same day she posted a video specifically in ENGLISH, informing us, she doesn't care if we don't like her, but her MOM is..

She must be so surprised we hate that video. Hopefully her sex partner not crying and posted blank IG as what he did before.

DHshii, I'm craving for attention too..then I saw this article, hahaha.. talking about your criminal clans. Btw keep giving them your free cookies.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-11-06/k-pop-s-dark-side-assault-prostitution-suicide-and-spycams?utm_source=url_link

“The best teacher for young idols is to see fellow idols get into a scandal and disappear”

He already disappeared, or soon..

And Wookie is very busy now, no time to entertain your cheap  MY Girl video reenactment. Why the number of likes so few. C-fans don't like that replacement actor? 

2 hours ago, samzz said:

Another biggest mistake, posting a video of employee fanning the boss and treating him with sumptuous dinner with expensive wine.

In corporate world, it's part of BRIBERY.

I think that's what the clans did to the politicians and investors, offering sumptuous foods and pretty girls, that's their secret to their success. The bff who knows english is in charge

• Thanks 1

DHshii, ask your SX partner to expose part of clean shaved when you are in bikini again. I know both of you so proud exposing it to the public. Lots of beaches in Jeju.

Meanwhile, Wookie and Gong Yoo already there. Please don't do the reenactment of this scene the same way you did yesterday.

• LOL 1

@dolley after checking my posts few days ago, I know what making someone so angry..bc of the rumor mill of went to holidays with male friend..

Thanks you minions for your information 4 years ago. Plus the man confessed about the truth of the rumor to the media.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/12/old-school-idol-group-taesajas-kim.html?m=1

I will choose these kind of idols, who prefers on working a job rather than that one who’s job is collecting the hard earned money of his fans. I can’t imagine for the past 5 years very proud in SNS where his fans money goes. And the interval of collection is quarterly, I hope these poor ATM’s has time to compute and reflect how much money they are losing  Everything that he offered ATM’s has to pay, one show tripled the collection. Bottom line is money first before fan service. 

Although there are only few left I encourage them to explore and hear what these famous and talented idols has to offer, at least for these idols money is not wasted, their moves and songs evolves. Try to look further and they will see their money’s worth..

It's time to find a wifey Wookieshii, someone who you can talk and not demanding  and don't have to serve her 24/7. Most important thing, she must understand that man needs to work, not just collecting money through sweet talk.

November and December=My Girl theme.

@samzz agree wookie need to find a girl opposite of this one, I don't want him to pay and allocate money for mental health issues, he should live a happy life like his parents since he's working hard all his life. For now please ignore people who is trying to get your attention, you're already there don't look at them on your back.

Bribing the boss, using old and famous drama, getting too much from the fans and showing too much lifestyle although jobless, sign of mental health issues. A lot of them are on SNS seeking attention.   Why not work with pride and dignity?

Saw the IG post most of the comment didn't know that pirated version was on Chinese SNS. And no one willing to post it in IG bc they know it was a pirated version and the motive behind it.

Today is the day..premiere of wookie's show and the way this girl seeking attention..haha i think this girl wants to talk nahhh this girl want to be a guest..Girl you can just imagine, your the guest and shooting is in Jeju.

I have suggestion because I know they are bored, go to all wookie's talk show filming location, it will make your heart happy

@dolley both of them don't care about doing illegal things, who dare to touch that clan..

During Good House Daughter, she advertised that ugly restro for nearly 1 hour, they only got a warning from Authority, nothing more.

Both of them so drunk that night, that's why the video reenactment looks so stupid. Now C-fans already knew their intention. In fact some of them already contacted me, saying they don't like Wookie is always used as their probe for cheap publicity. At that time I ignore it.

• Like 1

Wookie going to get surprise gift for his 20th Anniversary,..to be revealed tonight.

https://mnc.asiae.co.kr/ampview.htm?idxno=2019120410105618565&sec=0400&idxno=2019120410105618565&__twitter_impression=true

Meanwhile, Gonggi prepared a surprise for Lee Dong-wook, who celebrated his 20th anniversary with his birthday. If it was successfully delivered, it will be revealed through the broadcast.

• Love 1