Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz haha ego is one factor, if your friend jusr signed with your agency and yet she got a project right away, where’s mine haha. Salute to her effort at least we know she still wanted to be in limelight again. But I don’t like the strategy it soooo sooo clans style. 

haha yeah that house belongs only to the guy where he put all his possession , and in fact everything on that house, every part of it already exposed in SNS, as well as DH house and body too. But that kind of marketing still not buying by the public, still rely on ATM’s.  

haha yes DH needs to study business if she really wants to inherit omma’s business empire. or else those leech were eating her one by one in the near future. But honestly seeing the difference between them, seeing how the other camp succeed and the other’s struggle feels like were so vindicated. I’m sure cody felt that way too.

well I just remember how these clans and loyalist were so proud of them before, never thought of the consequences, and look at them now, they can’t even express they own feelings. 

@dolley, they cannot express their feeling..maybe they forgot the song is for birthday..but I feel someone is being treated as side dishes on that day.

Usually the clan will fight us back by posting more information in Socmedia. So far no retaliation from him yet.. hehehe

happy birthday” is “생일 축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida)” –  the formal version.

Continuation from the politician proposal.

I'm quoting one of the comments from NB.

"Short recap: Soogeun and his manager took a drunk girl to an apartment and she accused both of them of raping her and Soogeun of hitting her after/during the rape. During the trial she or more likely her lawyer
had to decide whether they'd try to have both of the men convicted (highly unlikely and risky) or to go for the manager because his only excuse was that he didn't know she didn't want to sleep with him. Soogeun admitted in court to hitting the woman (didn't get punished at all for that btw) and the manager was convicted but only got probation.

No idea how people can stand to look at him honestly. I can't watch NJTTW or KB because of that ugly gangrapist. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for his victim that everyone fawns over him. Also why I can't stand anyone working with him. They know. They don't care. As usual men are pure trash and the cast of his shows are a very special sort of trash."

--------

-That guy is a major supporter of DH current relationship.

-the clan asked him to join DH own funding Variety Show Good House Daughter.

-during that show, he mentioned that number many many times for publicity.

-in Nov 2017, he was with DH and the clan at Whale meat restaurant, owned by one of 2 days 1 night cast. ( The video that we shared among us only)

---

Bottom point, she always surrounded by this type of people. To her they came from haven.

Bc of the HK scene posted by someone..

Both were in deep affection and feelings for each other. 

The super intense melo is their real live now. 

@samzz lol the retaliation might be after ATM’s collection, also saw one IG post with comments bringing back his famous scandal

if the ban becomes law almost all of their friends and connections will disappear on tv, so the desperate move might be shift to the other side, mingled with the serious one and no scandal, well there is chinese market and japanese market is the other option, that is if they can compete to their promising and rising stars. And so far it almost 8 months already.

• Thanks 1

Kind of expected..very active Nov activities..carrot song, mickey impersonator, and now trapped in snow globe. A new kind of retaliation or new kind of tantrum escapade.

DH latest TikTok, posted yesterday

I don't think Wookie wants to release you tho...hahaha

You can live in that golden globe for the rest of your life with that heavenly number.

ANciLGY.jpg

cipVahq.jpg

• LOL 1

Wahh can’t wait, I know he’s nervous

wookie don’t be destructed by people who wants your attention, focus on the job. I know you can do it.

• Love 1

@samzz bored? Need vacation again haha she can do a lot of selfie too.

talking about wookie’s talk show and his first guest gong yoo, is there any inputs coming from cody? Haha I know cody considered gong yoo as family

@dolley , on Cody, of course, she posted the teaser too.

I'm following exactly what Mr Kimmy did about awareness program years ago..how they teased us before, I'm copying it now as an  alert to the other. Who knows..

Must be freezing inside the Chanel Snow Globe 2019.

https://images.app.goo.gl/Z7sYZSrrLpHonXHp8

Chanel - holiday 2019 campaign

Looking at snow globe with snow flakes swirling inside- it's sooooo My Girl vibe. 

While waiting, checking the online translations about Wookie's life graph this year.

I could understand, forcing your heart to love someone is very tiring mentally and physically, bc so obvious your heart was not there at all.

Without licking their buxt or fanning them with fancy dinner, expensive wines, they are still generous if they know you respect your career and people supporting it.

Chinese fans to Wookie.

While waiting..kaws and Wookie and wKorea working sooooo well this month.

Whaman, stick to your mannn. Don't cheat.

Mannnnnmm, this is the look I'm craving to see..more and more..

Maturity is the definition of unreal handsomeness and sexiness

1e3fJnu.jpg

awjvFYA.jpg

• Love 1

for those who constantly monitor these thread wookie has a prescon today and it's live..I know you're interested watch it he is so handsome hahahaha

• LOL 1

Aigoo, Gong Yoo so cute, lol, seems like  taken from Wookie's traits.

• Love 1