[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@dolley that last pic, the sofa scene, and last October in your country, still remember when Wookie asked the audiences.. "Still remember My Girl?..

And, they are very very close indeed..as mentioned here, Gong Yoo is the first person he contacted after receiving the talk show offer.

No wonder, Cody had been kicked out after > 10 years of friendship.

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/0.12294865

From Xionghonshu, DH showing special menu to her boss and they sang a happy birthday song to the boss.

..or maybe for the other birthday too, but no pictures of him..

http://xhsurl.com/2kxVi,复制本条信息,打开【小红书】App查看精彩内容!

The special menu of course very similar to the menu on the 6th November 2014... but no pictures of him.

So it's confirmed already, the tweet on 6th of November 2014 and the special  menu is for a birthday. Ehmm

@samzz so it’s the boss birthday, good job I hope with that gesture her  boss find a job for her and not just doing vlog, product reviews and      low form of marketing. I’m sure it was hard for them to find a job for not bc of her but bc of people associated with her. 

with all the signs given I think they wanted to be associated again since he’s popular and with non stop project. And I’m sure it hurt if they talked about the popularity of the drama but exclude or ignore her presence. 

Also really hard to be that someone  if half of the brain, heart and soul belongs to the past. But can endure it if you love money more than the person. 

Ok it’s chanel christmas season, Good times with friends/boss who love chanel too, why not showing yours? Lol

@dolley hahaha that Chanel, so obvious, the boss working hard to get the lost connection attention. We knew who asked her to display that pink and Chanel bag last April.

Hopefully Wookie not buying it, bc the benefits are not for him but for that criminal clan.

With the proposal from the politician, if approved, DH in hot soup if she suddenly getting so bore at home and wants to act again. People and producers still remember how she so proud supporting the clan from Lie Bar program and how she showing her middle finger to her own fans, bc she said I respect my honeymoon partner 10000 fans more(actually not even 100).

She still doesn't know people have brain that can think at that time. Cultist and their networking will make sure the members will think like that for the rest of their lives.

Hahaha, I knew this statement so well bc it fit 1000% of real life 5 years ago.

"What if your girlfriend were to go on an overnight trip with her male friend?” Gong Yoo mechanically responds, “The way I think of it, possessing someone is not love,” causing Jang Do Yeon to yawn."

----

First rumor mill- a beautiful actress went for holidays with her male friend.. reporter found out and that actress stomp her agency to not release the news.. reported by Koreaboo in year 2015. (I need to find that article again, already posted in this thread before). Dec 2016 that actress honeymoon partner told media that rumor mill is true and it was about them- right after Lie Bar show.

@samzz yes before the clans biggest set back DH and the gang managed to at least appear on tv and even a guest on a talk show, but when BFF losses all the connection the gang had zero income, only rely on ATM’s. 

lol as a boss, they know how to run business and market their people, and they keep on hiding those unnecessary. Much more they know how to use one’s popularity for their advantage, but I know wookie is wiser now, and his team and management is a family to him. And in fact he literally stay away to those who have direct connection with the gang and the clans

@dolley, I will find it very strange if DH really really want to to act next year..bc I still remember my private conversation with the minions during early 2016 that DHwas so into marriage life with that cult number. Both were looking a new house around Cheongnam area. They even warning me, don't ever dream of Donghey will be back together again either reel or real. I don't know which witch craft they study that they can predict the future.

However, last year she said she is not into marriage life, even her omma not encouraging her into it. But I think next year she will be back to square one bc of age factor. That's why I find very strange at the extra effort in this Nov 2019.

Well, my friends said, maybe not acting but into Chinese market as full time businesswoman.

In a way I prefer DH as a full time businesswoman, making the gap even bigger and bigger in term of income. 

@samzz haha ego is one factor, if your friend jusr signed with your agency and yet she got a project right away, where’s mine haha. Salute to her effort at least we know she still wanted to be in limelight again. But I don’t like the strategy it soooo sooo clans style. 

haha yeah that house belongs only to the guy where he put all his possession , and in fact everything on that house, every part of it already exposed in SNS, as well as DH house and body too. But that kind of marketing still not buying by the public, still rely on ATM’s.  

haha yes DH needs to study business if she really wants to inherit omma’s business empire. or else those leech were eating her one by one in the near future. But honestly seeing the difference between them, seeing how the other camp succeed and the other’s struggle feels like were so vindicated. I’m sure cody felt that way too.

well I just remember how these clans and loyalist were so proud of them before, never thought of the consequences, and look at them now, they can’t even express they own feelings. 

@dolley, they cannot express their feeling..maybe they forgot the song is for birthday..but I feel someone is being treated as side dishes on that day.

Usually the clan will fight us back by posting more information in Socmedia. So far no retaliation from him yet.. hehehe

happy birthday” is “생일 축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida)” –  the formal version.

Continuation from the politician proposal.

I'm quoting one of the comments from NB.

"Short recap: Soogeun and his manager took a drunk girl to an apartment and she accused both of them of raping her and Soogeun of hitting her after/during the rape. During the trial she or more likely her lawyer
had to decide whether they'd try to have both of the men convicted (highly unlikely and risky) or to go for the manager because his only excuse was that he didn't know she didn't want to sleep with him. Soogeun admitted in court to hitting the woman (didn't get punished at all for that btw) and the manager was convicted but only got probation.

No idea how people can stand to look at him honestly. I can't watch NJTTW or KB because of that ugly gangrapist. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for his victim that everyone fawns over him. Also why I can't stand anyone working with him. They know. They don't care. As usual men are pure trash and the cast of his shows are a very special sort of trash."

--------

-That guy is a major supporter of DH current relationship.

-the clan asked him to join DH own funding Variety Show Good House Daughter.

-during that show, he mentioned that number many many times for publicity.

-in Nov 2017, he was with DH and the clan at Whale meat restaurant, owned by one of 2 days 1 night cast. ( The video that we shared among us only)

---

Bottom point, she always surrounded by this type of people. To her they came from haven.

@samzz lol the retaliation might be after ATM’s collection, also saw one IG post with comments bringing back his famous scandal

if the ban becomes law almost all of their friends and connections will disappear on tv, so the desperate move might be shift to the other side, mingled with the serious one and no scandal, well there is chinese market and japanese market is the other option, that is if they can compete to their promising and rising stars. And so far it almost 8 months already.

• Thanks 1

Kind of expected..very active Nov activities..carrot song, mickey impersonator, and now trapped in snow globe. A new kind of retaliation or new kind of tantrum escapade.

DH latest TikTok, posted yesterday

I don't think Wookie wants to release you tho...hahaha

You can live in that golden globe for the rest of your life with that heavenly number.

ANciLGY.jpg

cipVahq.jpg

• LOL 1

While waiting, checking the online translations about Wookie's life graph this year.

I could understand, forcing your heart to love someone is very tiring mentally and physically, bc so obvious your heart was not there at all.