Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Scrolling the Twitter accounts bc I know these attacks will be coming once the GQ graph revealed. The so call very naive group of fans who trying so hard to be a leader among Wookie's fandom. Their job always non stop attacking other Wookie's who they claim FAKE, even just simple question..e.g why he looks so thin..that kind of statement like a biggest SIN to them. Hahaha poor girl..

My friends always said, every time you encounter anti shippers, show them this ...let's them know, Wookie is a straight man, he has desire, and can be dumped by other women too, even how handsome and charming he is..

UFhkAWZ.jpg

Last I know he is not a monk or priest ok, that statement making all of us laughing like Wookie never has ... before finding that woman...what makes him different is he  just put it as private, not something to show off in social media. Even that pic above is a courtesy of MBC to Donghey shippers.

Work is work, man is man .

G4nan9o.png

ZzPRSZU.png

And the reason why I'm putting this, bc I know Wookie's management read all his fans account input.

We are his fans, but we know he is not perfect, just like all human being.

They love emphasizing natural beauty to Wookie many many times, bc they saw DH natural beauty before.. hehehe 

The thing that I know, their bias or favorite actress for Wookie also plastic is fantastic type.

Before the plastic surgery, DH was natural beauty.

18 hours ago, samzz said:

Really waiting on the development of this proposal... hehehe..

This is scarier to THEM, than prison..

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/politicians-consider-law-to-ban.html?m=1

Btw, more pics for upcoming Wookie wants to Talk.

Will agree with this one, and please include

the politician too, some easily ran away although they did a very sinful act bc they are protected by these politicians. 

Yes, go and get the politicians there Wookieshii. But But be careful with whoever in the politic world. We Malaysian, so aware how they play their game. Don't let them use you as a bait.

He is very well known as very patriotic guy. Part of the reason he didn't bow to Chinese or Japanese market even tho he is demand over there.

Old news about celebrities patriotism.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/12/celebrities-cast-their-votes-on-election-day/hahabyul

Wookie at lobby of his parents house years ago- otw to vote his government party.

7zFOYyc.jpg

@dolley that last pic, the sofa scene, and last October in your country, still remember when Wookie asked the audiences.. "Still remember My Girl?..

And, they are very very close indeed..as mentioned here, Gong Yoo is the first person he contacted after receiving the talk show offer.

No wonder, Cody had been kicked out after > 10 years of friendship.

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/vtoday/0.12294865

From Xionghonshu, DH showing special menu to her boss and they sang a happy birthday song to the boss.

..or maybe for the other birthday too, but no pictures of him..

http://xhsurl.com/2kxVi,复制本条信息,打开【小红书】App查看精彩内容!

The special menu of course very similar to the menu on the 6th November 2014... but no pictures of him.

So it's confirmed already, the tweet on 6th of November 2014 and the special  menu is for a birthday. Ehmm

Menu of interest.

Specific date unknown..but Nov 2019

vx7I6Ay.jpg

DH sang a happy birthday song to her boss.

tvobfnk.jpg

But 5 years ago, the same special menu is on 6th Nov

5TFFBzr.jpg

@samzz so it’s the boss birthday, good job I hope with that gesture her  boss find a job for her and not just doing vlog, product reviews and      low form of marketing. I’m sure it was hard for them to find a job for not bc of her but bc of people associated with her. 

with all the signs given I think they wanted to be associated again since he’s popular and with non stop project. And I’m sure it hurt if they talked about the popularity of the drama but exclude or ignore her presence. 

Also really hard to be that someone  if half of the brain, heart and soul belongs to the past. But can endure it if you love money more than the person. 

Ok it’s chanel christmas season, Good times with friends/boss who love chanel too, why not showing yours? Lol

@dolley hahaha that Chanel, so obvious, the boss working hard to get the lost connection attention. We knew who asked her to display that pink and Chanel bag last April.

Hopefully Wookie not buying it, bc the benefits are not for him but for that criminal clan.

With the proposal from the politician, if approved, DH in hot soup if she suddenly getting so bore at home and wants to act again. People and producers still remember how she so proud supporting the clan from Lie Bar program and how she showing her middle finger to her own fans, bc she said I respect my honeymoon partner 10000 fans more(actually not even 100).

She still doesn't know people have brain that can think at that time. Cultist and their networking will make sure the members will think like that for the rest of their lives.

Hahaha, I knew this statement so well bc it fit 1000% of real life 5 years ago.

"What if your girlfriend were to go on an overnight trip with her male friend?” Gong Yoo mechanically responds, “The way I think of it, possessing someone is not love,” causing Jang Do Yeon to yawn."

----

First rumor mill- a beautiful actress went for holidays with her male friend.. reporter found out and that actress stomp her agency to not release the news.. reported by Koreaboo in year 2015. (I need to find that article again, already posted in this thread before). Dec 2016 that actress honeymoon partner told media that rumor mill is true and it was about them- right after Lie Bar show.

@samzz yes before the clans biggest set back DH and the gang managed to at least appear on tv and even a guest on a talk show, but when BFF losses all the connection the gang had zero income, only rely on ATM’s. 

lol as a boss, they know how to run business and market their people, and they keep on hiding those unnecessary. Much more they know how to use one’s popularity for their advantage, but I know wookie is wiser now, and his team and management is a family to him. And in fact he literally stay away to those who have direct connection with the gang and the clans

@dolley, I will find it very strange if DH really really want to to act next year..bc I still remember my private conversation with the minions during early 2016 that DHwas so into marriage life with that cult number. Both were looking a new house around Cheongnam area. They even warning me, don't ever dream of Donghey will be back together again either reel or real. I don't know which witch craft they study that they can predict the future.

However, last year she said she is not into marriage life, even her omma not encouraging her into it. But I think next year she will be back to square one bc of age factor. That's why I find very strange at the extra effort in this Nov 2019.

Well, my friends said, maybe not acting but into Chinese market as full time businesswoman.

In a way I prefer DH as a full time businesswoman, making the gap even bigger and bigger in term of income.