Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

I think what making her so obvious on Wookie lately is bc of China and Gong Yoo. China is her only last hope, coincidentally, Beijing is her favorite city, City of Yi Feng too, Yi Feng still very very close to Cody..and of course Cody and Gong Yoo. If I'm in her shoe, no way I can sit still without remembering my past, especially a beautiful past.

So here is the connection of the Lost Kingdom of Donghey. My friend said, samzzy's epic failure of lost kingdom, hahaha. They said it when I was standing looking at the mighty Great Wall of China recently.

GMUnN45.png

kg59OuK.jpg

ndhwRWt.jpg

@samzz or maybe she wanted to be a guest On the show lol, if they can only get projects and tv guesting through connection it’s really difficult for them to have one bc of the clans negative image, and true enough since the scandal, they never have one unlike before. i don’t know what kind of game they want to play but when you see that income generating ATM,s decreasing, better to start new marketing strategy   

• LOL 1

Hahaha, didn't they know, pimpri business also can bring so much money, and these pimpri always brag it in Socmedia.

And find a RICH thirsty for love, insecure kind of woman can make you rich too..

+633, -12] All that bragging, bragging, bragging, but it was all on loans...

[+269, -3] Of all my life, I've never seen anyone who brags about their money end up being a sane person

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/dok2-faces-lawsuit-for-defaulting-on.html?m=1

@samzz if ATM’s don’t buy tix for FM every quarter soon we will have honeymoon loan hahaha..or theres another choice, local destination not too costly. Or else boredom strikes and all you see is bragging plus childish act

• Awesome 1

@dolley

So sad right, but we got huge entertainment this month especially from Wookie unstoppable buzz and popularity.

Donghey lost kingdom, hair kingdom and last but not least, animal kingdom.

Wookie kingdom

jIWL25v.jpg

My kingdom pic ctto

QrLPxot.jpg

And DH kingdom

qf20niJ.jpg

I don't check on other K-celebrities fav mascot  but Donghey loves for animal icons is bringing some throwback. Most old Donghey shippers sure knew about Mickey.

Few years ago, she already got a chance to act as a Queen, but ehmmm, at that time I don't know how manipulative people who were handling her career.they thought they always can be above the others. At least that Forestar agency bankrupt already.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hancinema.net/lee-da-hae-s-coping-with-the-chinese-51499-amp.html

Now seems she's trying to catch them again and looks like new version of Mickey too.

http://f.video.weibocdn.com/001ljQZXlx07yF9MGkMg01041200lfUA0E010.mp4?label=mp4_720p&template=720x1280.24.0&trans_finger=c3f00996be5378650057cf237d7bfffd&Expires=1574143497&ssig=ppbdWWyJD3&KID=unistore,video

3Mao1SA.jpg

Remind me of waitresses at my dinner place in Beijing

yXS4wD9.jpg

F2zgPmd.jpg

Your choice of acting characters is the main reason why people starting to recognize you as an actor. Very rare, cliche romcom character is recognized as true acting talent, for popularity yes.

But I'm happy if actors know how to balance between acting and popularity.

• Love 2

My Girl, Wookie first leading role and received huge love from Asia region, and BiG Love according to him or Mr Google translator.

What about the 20th anniversary of Lee Dong-wook? What work are you going to fill the list with? I can't miss my debut. It was a one-act drama <Best Theatre – There's a World Outside the Road> that appeared in the third year of high school. In addition, My Girl, the first star of the mini-series and a big love, <Sweet Life>, which felt like a huge wall while acting, was very difficult emotionally. To add one more, goblin who made Lee Dong-wook.

------

hmmm Wookieshii, just be yourself and don't ever let people manipulate or control you,-to me, that few basic simple common sense to be happy. Just don't care if people like you or not bc trust me no one is perfect. Even the most narcissistic people in this world, trust me too, they are so unhappy and so afraid of everything.

What's inside Lee Dong-wook? There are cravings for success and worrying about what to do to be happy.

--------

Yes, we still remember old interview 4 years ago, you always said in between the line..when reporter in Hong Kong asked you about Lee Da Hae and your chemistry with her, you refused to answer it, instead you talked about your chemistry with Jung Rye Won.

and what happened before that " interview 3 or 4years" before that-meaning you are so happy at that time..? hehehe

So what do you feel happy about these days? I've been talking about it three or four years ago, and my biggest happiness is that nothing happens and I spend my day calmly. My routine is to get up in the morning, exercise, do housework, make appointments or meet friends in the evening. It's a happy day for me to have a routine like this.

-----

http://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2019/11/19/leedongwook/

Minnie close up

n1CudSK.jpg

No wonder DH posted roughly similar Minnie headgear- but in Tik Tok way, right after Wookie posted his Mickey.

RhAaFbf.jpg

Wookieshie, somebody is watching you-actually a PAIR.

• LOL 1

@samzz haha at least they have something to do in their boring and stagnant life, but hey no one buy their antics. 

• LOL 1