Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

37 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz and @Lovebeats3 DH is not the DH we used to know before, if she stayed loyal to at least one of her long time companion, the clans will not succeed in transforming her to what they want to be. Also being loyal to cody means access to the other side of the world. That world wherein projects and offers are abundant.

@dolley, yes, what they afraid most about access to another 'world', a 'world' who once called her to be his Queen in his Kingdom, aka H. King. But for how long they can block the password. 

After knowing Gong Yoo as the first buddy to appear in Wookie first solo show, suddenly I just couldn't wait what kind of teasing he is going to give to Wookie. He sure knows a lot about Wookie's private life.

Btw, saw this in Naver,  pictures from 10 years ago.

m7AvQ5L.jpg

VAq0Jlw.jpg

At that time, I was happy DH mentioned she and Wookie started texting again, but I didn't ship them, bc I shipped DH with Wilbur Pan so hard. In fact I thanks Wilbur so much bc I can forget Donghey fandom temporary and enjoyed reading Weibo message whenever DH called Wilbur husband, and Wilbur called DH wifey. But Wilbur also a very very hard working dude, just like Wookie, project after project.

• Like 1

2 hard working dudes doing their stuff with their costar.

16n0sdH.jpg

Yoazg7B.png

eJ1jUm1.png

• Like 1

To the man whom I admire his work ethics 

more projects and blessings for you

thank you for your parents 

Be happy always

• Love 1

Happy Birthday Wookie. We admire you because of your professionalism in handling your career and private life especially living in capitalist society. Your are honest about that unavoidable capitalism world, shaping you into working non stop since 20 years ago.

• Love 1

@dolley  Beijing again, used to be DH favorite city ehm ehm, strong base for Donghey shippers too. I love Beijing, not the city but the historical sites..

Hope he can have some spare time to venture it..

I'm in love with the HAIR

When I was there in January 2019

EH8gdfz.jpg

And last month Oct 2019

ywX0OSy.jpg

• Love 1

I imagining Wookie doing CF with this hairstyle with Great Wall or Forbidden City as a background.

Complete my imagination of handsome Chinese Wuxia hero, hahaha.

• Love 1

@samzz I really hope

chinese fans there to greet him, his working on his birthday

yes really hope he will stay for a while and explore the city as his birthday treat 

19 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I really hope

chinese fans there to greet him, his working on his birthday

yes really hope he will stay for a while and explore the city as his birthday treat 

Yes, the organizer, should give him extra free time bc today is his birthday. Must be lots of pictures in Weibo today. Chinese fans are so lucky having him on his birthday.

• Love 1

I'm sure Wookie is so happy reading about knet comments this time..we and he sure know about the handsome visual thingy, and for old timer like us, it's nothing already..but what matters most people beginning to talk about his acting. Usually doing rom com will makes some look down on your talent, especially if the cliche or stupid fluffy stuff, but I'm glad he venture into darker role more. He has done that before in his previous projects e.g Arang, Bittersweet Life, but at that time social media is not like it today. Only old fans appreciated it, but now everybody knows.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/11/lee-dong-wook-flashes-his-handsome.html?m=1

Lee Dong Wook flashes his handsome looks at the airport

ldw.jpg
  • Love 1

From SEA to China, tremendous reception.

• Love 1

I'm happy when Knetz suggesting Joker's role for him. I think it really suit him. I think this current image really catch Knetz 's eye. But still I love Cha Jae Wan/ Jayden/Hyunwoo's image in Hotel King. 

• Love 2

13 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

I'm happy when Knetz suggesting Joker's role for him. I think it really suit him. I think this current image really catch Knetz 's eye. But still I love Cha Jae Wan/ Jayden/Hyunwoo's image in Hotel King. 

And I still prefer Seol Gong Chang, hahaha, maybe bc it was a first time I saw him.

• Like 1