[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Bruhhhhhh, well I know this group bc one failed desperado singer stole 47 of this group fans, and asked them to act as his own fans, then posted it in socmedia...that shortie is so low...

Thanks to social media too, if not we don't know that number 47.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/10/wonho-announces-that-he-is-leaving.html?m=1

@samzz that’s great thanks to his fans for unending love and support. Honestly didn’t expect it I was that huge, I’m sure wookie is so happy and full bc he feels the love of his fans for 20 years.

if I’m not mistaken that seoul station ads came from the Chinese fans 

@samzz the power of SNS hehe, didn’t know that this group is new in the industry. But at least the member who made mistakes sacrifice and left the group, not all people can do that. And reading Knets comments it only proves they have different mentality when it comes to people who made mistakes. 

I observe many KPOP who have talent in acting preferred acting than being a singer, I think I didn’t see anyone who left acting to concentrate on singing, it’s always they left their group to concentrate on acting. Does it mean that kpop industry is more messy? Hmmmm..also I think they receive more in acting. 

3 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz that’s great thanks to his fans for unending love and support. Honestly didn’t expect it I was that huge, I’m sure wookie is so happy and full bc he feels the love of his fans for 20 years.

if I’m not mistaken that seoul station ads came from the Chinese fans 

@dolley Yes looking at the amount of pictures and usage of space like that, most likely from Chinese fans

Btw, hope you still have a chance visiting that place.

20 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley Yes looking at the amount of pictures and usage of space like that, most likely from Chinese fans

Btw, hope you still have a chance visiting that place.

I’ll make sure I’ll visit the place. Seoul station is the perfect place for those ads. Lots of people coming in and out.

Glad that Wookie has a freedom to have lots of best friends especially from entertainment world.

Currently DH is forbidden to mix around like that. Outsider except from the clan are considered toxic to her holly world.

3 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz the power of SNS hehe, didn’t know that this group is new in the industry. But at least the member who made mistakes sacrifice and left the group, not all people can do that. And reading Knets comments it only proves they have different mentality when it comes to people who made mistakes. 

I observe many KPOP who have talent in acting preferred acting than being a singer, I think I didn’t see anyone who left acting to concentrate on singing, it’s always they left their group to concentrate on acting. Does it mean that kpop industry is more messy? Hmmmm..also I think they receive more in acting. 

Obviously, many just debuted as Idol as a bridge to be actor later. I guess acting career give stable career than in singing. In group, they have to separate their income but in acting, all will solely to them. And I see many Idol who turn to be actor or actress later will close to their acting partners than their circle of friends in singing. Even BTS V close with Park Seo Jun and his drama members than any singer's friend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Wish Hotel King and My Girl can have same party every year. Obviously these two had better rating than BG. Just prove our point Donghey really has bad relationship now. 

How I wish too, but these two have different world now, and I think wookie’s choices of friends led him to a better career path.

5 hours ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Wish Hotel King and My Girl can have same party every year. Obviously these two had better rating than BG. Just prove our point Donghey really has bad relationship now. 

My Girl team used to have reunion post MY Girl drama. In April 2006, it was even reported in the news and mentioned Wookie sent DH home. Then during Mnet or now known as MAMA, Wookie even mentioned that he wanted to have a drink with PSY and LJK after their stage presentation. He loves that kind of gathering since his early debut. 

Before colluding with this cult or clan, DH always had reunion with OJH, Jang Hyuk, Wilber Pan and many.

But since DH is currently forbidden to have these activities except with her own clan..so just wait and see what's going to happen in the future.