Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

So DHshii, your best friend just joined your company, and straight forward got drama project.

I know you you're happy being used as sales promoter by your new boss, at least some upgrades rather than (well for the past 4 years, (as massage parlor image cleansing ambassador). Well we pretending don't know anything.. but how come almost 100,% PD over there totally side eye on you. They know you already showed your middle finger to all your non axx licking fans, but to the Chinese, you are still profitable.

Or your boyfriend so afraid if your costars going to be tall, and so handsome like in Wookie category. For the past 4 years, all your costars, either gay (rumored), or married men, and from your own funding.

@samzz so everyone is getting a project, now I understand all of the sudden switch in drinking and eating buddy, while the other is busy she ran to BFF number 2.

Seems the drama is long too, and if her character stays until the end she’s lucky. Saw that she changed her name and did some IG clean up too but not all. Let’s see her career progress. Seem’s like their boss likes her more, she’s new probably only introduced to them by DH and now she’s already shooting her first acting job. 

don’t worry about DH as long as she’s happy her loyalists are happy too. Yes she doesn’t have project but she’s helping her friends with their career lol. Someday all of them is enjoying acting while she’s still enjoying the same habit, 

@dolley  On part helping others especially in business and career, is her trademark since her debut, if not why she said she didn't think twice in everything, e.g Hotel King, Iris 2..she said she didn't look at the script at all prior to signing agreement, she just joined in bc of Wookie and Jang Hyuk respectively. That the only thing why I still have some curiosity on her. Well I have been talking about this since I joined her thread. Apart from Mister X, in past, I was also the one who brought up, why she loves being used by others continuously. Of course some still remember the fiasco between that face CEO and Jason, Lemon movie production, Gabi movie production, Hollywood secret thingy, and many, many more, up to massage parlor image cleansing ambassador. She the one who said herself on TV screen that her mother is the main person strengthening her love life and not coming from her own effort.

I just wish she at least stand on her own, decide her own career at least once ( forget about her love life, bc we know we couldn't control it).

Oh yes, she adores her 2 best friends, "not a smart one", and Mr Kimmy..that Kimmy and Jhlow. What a bonus points for me on that JhLow thingy, confirming my sarcastic attitude towards that clan and skepticism on them since 4 years ago.

One common trait of men who working at adult entertainment, or love visiting this type of places- after few months with their girlfriends, they will ask or using sweet talking expertise in getting the money for their own career.

But whaman, why why why you put your trust on men who love that kind of place. At least this woman is a gusto physically..

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/actress-ha-na-kyung-sentenced-for-domestic-violence-against-boyfriend

@samzz haha but she can’t be with that 2 guy friend bc right now their clans is in the hot seat, can’t post related to them,luckily the flower shop always open for her. 

Love being used, I think yes. What can you expect with her even at her age she acts like a teenager. What will happen to her if her mother is not there anymore?  Actually some artist enjoying a good comeback although they received hate comments , they have controversies, they have PS too but why DH can’t do that? I think the problem is with her and the people around her. Just look at the people and friends who left her, they are successful in their field. Why these people choose to leave, either they are forced or they saw something wrong with her and her new world. Maybe if these people were not successful I can say that the problem is with them, but seeing their professional life soaring high and DH career going backwards, I must say they can’t tolerate the new world DH is creating with her clans. But for her clans as long as DH is happy never mind if she drink alcohol every night  and if she prioritise honeymoon and her friends support her unhealthy habits. 

But I realise lately these people who are always telling the public how happy they are, who doesn’t care about what they are doing, who doesn’t care about public image are people who are broke inside and needs help. 

@dolley  DH must be very2 happy jumping up and down bc tonight she's going to have millions liter of alcohol party. One of the gang discharge today. In her Instagram few years ago she herself said, alcohol is her source of happiness.

• LOL 1

DH once kicked her stylist out from her following list, then she took her back. Well maybe the other admin did the kick out job bc DH's stylist is a BFF with Wookie's make up artist.

blow_kimjiyoung is one of BFF in these close knit stylist group.

@dolley, Maybe she is checking on something, hehehe..who knows.

@samzz yes these staff, close to wookie's team and her former stylist so can easily hear gossips from the other side of the world, also she might want to tell her boss that she misses her staff that she wanted to work again in a drama and not just a promo girl. Oh well reading our post gives idea what to post lol

• LOL 1

Even though still skinny, but the hair makes him so sexy.

From the cinema to the studio, we can hear women laughing at his joke, hehehe

• Love 1

@samzz that’s great thanks to his fans for unending love and support. Honestly didn’t expect it I was that huge, I’m sure wookie is so happy and full bc he feels the love of his fans for 20 years.

if I’m not mistaken that seoul station ads came from the Chinese fans 

@samzz the power of SNS hehe, didn’t know that this group is new in the industry. But at least the member who made mistakes sacrifice and left the group, not all people can do that. And reading Knets comments it only proves they have different mentality when it comes to people who made mistakes. 

I observe many KPOP who have talent in acting preferred acting than being a singer, I think I didn’t see anyone who left acting to concentrate on singing, it’s always they left their group to concentrate on acting. Does it mean that kpop industry is more messy? Hmmmm..also I think they receive more in acting. 

3 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz that’s great thanks to his fans for unending love and support. Honestly didn’t expect it I was that huge, I’m sure wookie is so happy and full bc he feels the love of his fans for 20 years.

if I’m not mistaken that seoul station ads came from the Chinese fans 

@dolley Yes looking at the amount of pictures and usage of space like that, most likely from Chinese fans

Btw, hope you still have a chance visiting that place.

20 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley Yes looking at the amount of pictures and usage of space like that, most likely from Chinese fans

Btw, hope you still have a chance visiting that place.

I’ll make sure I’ll visit the place. Seoul station is the perfect place for those ads. Lots of people coming in and out.

Glad that Wookie has a freedom to have lots of best friends especially from entertainment world.

Currently DH is forbidden to mix around like that. Outsider except from the clan are considered toxic to her holly world.

Wish Hotel King and My Girl can have same party every year. Obviously these two had better rating than BG. Just prove our point Donghey really has bad relationship now. 

• Like 1