Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

[#VIDEO #이동욱 #LeeDongWook #李栋旭 #팬미팅 #팬이벤트]
* 2019 이동욱 국내 팬미팅 'I'M WOOK' (부제: To My Inside) 이벤트 안내 *

안녕하세요. 킹콩 by 스타쉽입니다.
2019 이동욱 국내 팬미팅 'I'M WOOK' (부제: To My Inside)는 배우 이동욱 씨의 데뷔 20주년이자 늘 한결같은 사랑과 응원을 보내주신 팬 여러분과 함께하는 자리인 만큼 여러분들의 소중한 이야기를 들어보고자 합니다.

... See More
[#VIDEO #이동욱 #LeeDongWook #李栋旭 #팬미팅 #팬이벤트]
* 2019 LEE DONG WOOK DOMESTIC FAN MEETING ' I'm wook ' (Subtitle: to my inside) event guide *

Hello. King Kong by seutaswib-ibnida.
2019 Lee Dong Wook's National Fan Meeting ' I'm wook ' (Subtitle: to my inside) is the 20th anniversary of the debut of the actor Lee Dong Wook's debut. I hope that you will be able to tell your precious story as long as you are with your fans who always love and

The precious story sent by Mr. Lee Dong-Wook on the day of the fan meeting. Please give us a lot of interest and participation in the corner of the

Qualification to participate
: fans who are attending the fan meeting in Korea

period of participation
: October 2019th, 11 (Fri) 6 PM ~ Oct 20th (Sun) 11 pm (KST)

How to participate
: if you choose 1 OR 2 of the participation in the below or write all items, please send it to imwook_2019@daum.net

Engagement items
1. The point that I was curious about Mr. Lee Dong Wook
Example) what is the first thing you wake up in the morning?

2. A word of support that I want to hear from Mr. Lee Dong-Wook, a word that I want to hear
Example) it was so hard to come to ooa, and I was happy and happy in 2020!

3. Please write your precious story to Mr. Lee Dong-Wook. (please write in less than 100 characters. )))))))))))
Example) finally I'm getting married next month with my boyfriend in 5 lol thank you for always being with me by the side when it's hard 2764.png<3 we will live happily ever after. Please celebrate 1f642.png:)

participation form (example)
* mail title: [event participation] (name) Lee Dong Wook / (Jwaseogbeonho) 1th floor 00 fever 00 times
* mail content: (Entry Item) 2. I want to hear from Mr. Lee Dong-Wook. I'm going to go to the interview next Monday, and please support me that I will be sure to stick to it!!

announced
: Domestic Fan Meeting (2019th November 2 (Sat)) announced on stage

• Love 1

Seems like October is the wedding month for Korean.

Sohere bunch of eligible bachelors spend their free time, -attending wedding ceremony.

Is that Gong Yoo next to Wookie, doing the love sign.

Nice editing

• Like 1

@samzz I’m glad wookie and gong yoo maintain their friendship. I wonder whose wedding is that? Haha they steal a scene doing that love sign 

6 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz I’m glad wookie and gong yoo maintain their friendship. I wonder whose wedding is that? Haha they steal a scene doing that love sign 

One of his gym buddy. But I don't know Gong Yoo also joining the group. So far we know Seho and Youngji.

5 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Wookie and Gong Yoo should date each other. Hahahaha.

Hahaha, why not.

29 minutes ago, samzz said:

One of his gym buddy. But I don't know Gong Yoo also joining the group. So far we know Seho and Youngji.

Hahaha, why not.

Surprisingly, when I clicked his page, he is followed by Wookie's ex too.. No wonder they dated before . Many connection apart from she now is managed by Gong Yoo's management too. 

I wish Dahae has this connection than the 'fraud' one. At the early age, got to date 2 most hottest guy, and recently got surprised birthday from another Lee.'

And one more actress, I feel jealous to see her wide connection is IU. Got food truck from dozen of top celebrity and not too mention, they also made cameo on her drama.

Hahahaha, the fraud one no need to buy oven, flour, baking powder etc bc free cookies always available 24/7.

Yes, maybe joining Gong Yoo's agency, can close the gap, big chances to bump into each other -"My oppa is a best friend with my instant ex-bf." Wookie's charm is hard to forget especially to young girl.

Well IU used to be Wookie ideal girl, hahaha, that kind of baby face, -used to be DH trademark b4 colluding with the fraud.

@Lovebeats3 oh I forgot, DH too, dated twice the hottest guy aka Wookie, in between the Chinese Lamborghini guy (Yi Feng) ..so her past resume is very amazing too,- just nowadays maybe karma, she just end up being in honeymoon with alcoholic beverages all day long and sometime being sale promoter for her new boss products.

And looking at the pictures, I wonder if Wookie will be invited IF IF IF suddenly DH suddenly realized marriage is important to her sanity or mental health.

We still don't know who she is going to end up with. Same with Wookie too, wonder if DH going to be one in his guests list. Based on his latest cameo, seems like he has no issue meeting his ex and flaunting his wedding card.hahaha.

Btw, looking at Gong Yoo, he seems happy being "single" or unattached, so don't know if that going to influence Wookie too. Plus with nipplegate fiasco lately and the crumble of songsong couple...many I heard afraid of marriage.

28 minutes ago, samzz said:

Hahahaha, the fraud one no need to buy oven, flour, baking powder etc bc free cookies always available 24/7.

Yes, maybe joining Gong Yoo's agency, can close the gap, big chances to bump into each other -"My oppa is a best friend with my instant ex-bf." Wookie is hard to forget.

Well IU used to be Wookie ideal girl, hahaha, the kind of baby face, -used to be DH trademark b4 colluding with the fraud.

Yes. DH used to have that trademark. I feel sad actually a talented girl like DH is going nowhere. Obviously, she's more talented than these idols turning actress. But I don't know whether because wrong management or she's the one who has less passion towards acting now.

5 minutes ago, samzz said:

@Lovebeats3 oh I forgot, DH too, dated twice the hottest guy aka Wookie, in between the Chinese Lamborghini guy (Yi Feng) ..so her past resume is very amazing too,- just nowadays maybe karma, she just end up being in honeymoon with alcoholic beverages all day long and sometime being sale promoter for her new boss products.

And looking at the pictures, I wonder if Wookie will be invited IF IF IF 

Btw, looking at Gong Yoo, he seems happy being "single" or unattached, so don't know if that going to influence Wookie too. Plus with nipplegate fiasco lately and the crumble of songsong couple...many I heard afraid of marriage.

I discuss this with my friend too. We predict many will reluctant to get married because of this fiasco.

I notice celebrities who have shady past.. many will end up single or just find friend with benefit.

9 minutes ago, samzz said:

@Lovebeats3 oh I forgot, DH too, dated twice the hottest guy aka Wookie, in between the Chinese Lamborghini guy (Yi Feng) ..so her past resume is very amazing too,- just nowadays maybe karma, she just end up being in honeymoon with alcoholic beverages all day long and sometime being sale promoter for her new boss .

Hahaha. Resume. Usually people will go for higher but she is opposite.

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Yes. DH used to have that trademark. I feel sad actually a talented girl like DH is going nowhere. Obviously, she's more talented than these idols turning actress. But I don't know whether because wrong management or she's the one who has less passion towards acting now.

Well 8 years ago, Mister X said mismanagement, but fast forward, bc of her own attitude too. The way she showing her middle finger to her own fans, meaning acting is just part time job or when she wants to see if people still remember her. In other words, acting is just for fun, for her acquaintances, she can be used for business opportunities in China.

The naughty and scene stealer..I really love seeing both of them doing the Goblin meme..

Gong Yoo has a rival actually, I saw in SFH's thread and Weibo, C-fans shipping him hard with Im Si Wan.. hahaha.

Btw, they always talented, not just ordinary fans.

Do you remember My Girl? Hahaha, which girl Wookieshii.

For old timer, who can forget My Girl..I still remember the hype among us, from SEA to China, with limited internet coverage, but the forums everywhere were so popular comparable to nowadays 3G,4G or 5G. In Korea, DC forum, minihompy, cyworld all were crowded. In China, of course where we got most of the links and translations from Korea website at that time. Cfans always the first in getting the juicy news out of Korea.

Thanks to Wookie for still wants to hype that drama and of course ..it leads to the main "Girl".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.philstar.com/entertainment/2019/10/11/1959368/secret-hallyu-success/amp/

Do you still remember My Girl?” he asked the crowd, whose screaming response suggested that they didn’t forget, of course.  

W1.jpg

Throwback..When Wookie introduced DH.. This beautiful lady by my side is "My Girl" Lee Da Hey.

wookie's fans are really amazing

And I know SEA fans also is preparing something