Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Wookie must be very happy now, well even DH said he is the best actor after Hotel King. But now of course she couldn't say it loudly, but we know what inside her heart bc she exposed it before.

Wookie giving message through his character- don't mess up with me.

3ZLONSKI9UEKB7OA4JLO.jpg

LY1MH7FSJH1GORHKIM3Y.jpg

• Like 1

@samzz the best, wookie slaying the villain role.

and some fan cam Manila to SK

in t shirt  bc the weather here is so hot just like him hahaha

• Love 1

@dolley poor someone, people not feeling sympathy at her doggo, bc they know the intention is to show the wealth. In IG, faking sadness, and in Xiaohongshu, acted like 5 years old as usual. If most of the time spending honeymoon overseas, how many days they see the doggo. 

Moving ATMs need to be more generous to cater their boredom.

After bikini, Brazilian wax and doggo, not sure what items for next advertisement.

@samzz I think the dog doesn’t need attention, the owner needs it LOL. Beauty products endorsement not effective too.

haha I think so much money was spent on last honeymoon that they have to double time collecting it on Yen ATM’s. Pity these ATM’s machine almost half of their hard earned money goes  to S expedition.lol. Anyway it’s their call, but I’m sure someday these machines will regret on feeding a cobra for a longest time.

@dolley there are still so many poor people around the world even in Rising Sun country.. thinking that money going to be used (even 1 cent/yen) for Korean Celebrities sex.. vacation....

If used for their career advancement, I have no issue, but for their immoral sex.. activities. Hahaha poor ATMs..

Anyway, more pics

@samzz  how I wish the dog owner act according to age and not just like a teenager. Usually boredom strikes on jobless people that sometimes it’s so obvious on SNS world.

haha ATM machines not even more than 1K that’s why the intermission always recycled and no innovations. And  it become lesser and lesser as time goes by specially if the treatment is without compassion. But sometimes drama really works, you just have to act that effort and time devoted, and its very hard to do it all by yourself. But like what I’ve said these machines will stop one by one someday.

• Like 1

Wookie can gain more respect and fans in acting department if he is doing heavy genre like SFH.

Once a while he can do fluffy rom com stuff, as a spice in his resume and for younger audiences too.

• Love 1

@samzz haha we posted the IG with same caption. Yes he’s really handsome as per thousand of Filipinos attended his event last Saturday

• LOL 1

@dolley millions have same thinking like us, but we know, it gives him headache too. Psychologically, hindering him to find true love bc many chasing him for his looks and popularity. At the same time, boost his ego too, so it's always a conflicting inside him. At least he realized it, and as far as I know, he doesn't like selfie.. except for work. Men who love selfie especially at his age, the most narcissist and uneducated type existing in this world. Imaging having a husband or boyfriend who loves doing it every day in his Socmedia.. hahaha. The big sign is there already.

Fuh, I just saw some changes lately..DH's boyfriend fans as always encouraging her to drink more and more, and lately her very own Chinese fans starting to talk to her openly, "don't drink too much".. Usually they are just yes..yes ..yes ..type.

So drum roll, who going to win DH's heart after this. She already gave her middle finger to other international fans, but interesting to see how she's going to react to Chinese fans who dare to talk to her openly like that. So far I saw her boss and minion friends are enjoying the addiction.

Very interesting indeed, waiting for the latest outcome.

@samzz only those who have same mentality can be proud of that, and it’s very common for people who are attention seeker. 

as celebrity, they have Social responsibility to public and the fans but if the intention is for ATM purposes only they forgot that responsibility. You don’t have to flaunt your body, your position and addiction in Socmed unless you’re aiming for something. People who are most happy and contented with their life doesn’t share their personal lives on socmed.

@dolley My Chinese friends said that kind of alcohol is always offered during very important business negotiation. 

Maybe for future Brazilian Wax advertisement. They worked so hard on that video promotion 2 months ago.

• LOL 1

I know Wookie and Gong Yoo is one of the best bromance in Kdrama history..but to me JH and OJH is forever phenomenal.. with the best historical drama complete with commercial and artistic value. 

I saw Wookie and old DH (I mean DH in the past) are lucky enough, both were casted in breakthrough kdrama (Goblin and Chuno respectively) and both were very successful, except Chuno is not for younger audiences.

Then both were very successful in hard melo (Hotel King) and psycho characters (SFH and Miss Riley respectively)

Thanks for posting these epic artistic fighting scenes.