Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz  haha it’s Wookie attending event again. More more event like this please 

@dolley yes we are blessed with all the goodness. So many people taking his pic, video, -to me more than enough already.

Seeing PMY here, I still remember, she was  once rumored with Wookie too, a talk among fans around year 2012-2013. I think bc of at that time Wookie deleted all celebrities he followed in Weibo except PMY. He even deleted Kim Sun Ah. Both women were in the same agency with him during that time. 

@samzz  Haha BFF’s PR and media play not effective anymore, yes Japan still the best option for them to survive but with the development between these two countries, some had hesitation in mentioning the other country although their bread and butter came from them

@dolley when someone became so arrogant bc they he knew a handful of stupid ATMs are still available in that country, but when the modus operandi on how to get it being exposed or how it's going to be spent on hungry girlfriend, suddenly losing the balls.

The real fact, -To mention that country name can make  him urinating in the trouser already, that's why it is a taboo to hastag it at the moment unlike the previous show off. So one is living in fear, the other one always faking it. 

-------

Btw we have another beautiful pic to look at the moment.

Some of fans taken that I like so much.

Last slide, Wookie's face seems like inches away from us.

• Love 1

Last August, Wookie's face at DH new boss cosmetic booth (Jayjun).

@samzz I received the welcome kit from wookie Vfanship and it has the best product inside, the packaging was awesome too. I think the price I paid for membership was too little as compared to the welcome kit I received bc it’s really beautiful and I’m sure they put their best effort to come out with good quality kit.

@samzz I didn't know there is something like this? What is this? Version 2.0? Didn't see any pictures (fan pics and from her account) about it.  Coincidentally when she did her "fan signing/meeting" last week wookie attended an event too. DH got some few pics and personal updates, wookie has a lot from fan cams and magazines SNS.  When she did another one??, although no pics and updates, wookie had an event too on that day. How I wish one day DH and our wookie were in the same event,  and that's possible if DH will upgrade her image.

@dolley  Happy for you, yes we know how he values his fans. People always value high quality in every department. I'm so so surprised in this era, there are people or marketeers that don't know quality over sales. Especially after sales service. Maybe bc so used to free cookies for so long, the brain activity is at chronic state already.

And double happiness for you and all Philippine fans -Wookie on the way, waiting for his airport fashion and the high voltage reception just like 13 years ago. 

And I'm putting this news, bc I saw DH's ex-agency JS Picture is mentioned. 

"Just pretending not knowing everything"...how come DH lacked any job while with them. They just allowed her to do 2 lousy projects but with her own funding...they must be laughing at her, working so hard on that 2 projects, promoting one lousy character.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/10/actress-soo-hyun-claudia-kim-reportedly-getting-married-this-winter

@dolley on the YNM cosmetic product, maybe an event without agency connection, that's why no pictures. After so many many years in the industry, one thing never change and maybe FOREVER..she allows herself being used by people 

for business purposes. Mismanagement as mentioned by one Korean Entertainment Insider 7 years ago. Even until few days ago, we saw her promoting her new boss cosmetic products.

@samzz yes after 13 years and with long hair style again  unless he cut his hair. We are all excited to welcome him together with his new generation of fans. 

when I saw the quality of the welcome kit I told myself how lucky am I that my idol truly loves us and not treating us as ATM’s. And when he has fan meeting in 2 minutes ticket sold out. 

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley on the YNM cosmetic product, maybe an event without agency connection, that's why no pictures. After so many many years in the industry, one thing never change and maybe FOREVER..she allows herself being used by people 

for business purposes. Mismanagement as mentioned by one Korean Entertainment Insider 7 years ago. Even until few days ago, we saw her promoting her new boss cosmetic products.

So is there any beauty product endorsement coming soon or just like that fan signing without any pictures?  Her new agency seems just using her in their monkey business. Everything is about business but the service they deliver is very cheap. 

@dolley since year 2013 I always said she is just money maker for her close acquaintances. Seems like acting is just like side dishes to her or just an excuse for doing other businesses. She is their medium.

The latest activities are just solid prove as what I said before. Some just blindly or pretending don't know the implications or too afraid to say it to her directly.

37 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley since year 2013 I always said she is just money maker for her close acquaintances. Seems like acting is just like side dishes to her or just an excuse for doing other businesses. She is their medium.

The latest activities are just solid prove as what I said before. Some just blindly or pretending don't know the implications or too afraid to say it to her directly.

That's why I always have theory , her close acquaintances was one of main reason of their separation. Because they want to get investment from her easily. Maybe I would say "scam' her.

If they never dated before, why they can't be best friend. Why wookie can send food truck to his other female costars but not  to her?

@Lovebeats3at one time I hate Dramabean blog bc I thought they had bad intention or simply just an anti. When I first join all the forums or blogs around 2006, so many of them are hardcore supporters of her acting, and Dramabean even helped translating some articles which praising DH as versatile real talent in the market. Then suddenly they act the opposite, just like my attitude currently. They are very close to the k-ent insiders, that's why I understood so well about their frustration at that time. Not about her personal life addiction, but how she allows herself being put down slowly and slowly. Hard for them to write something positive if the owner of the body doesn't care about her talent and image at all, in fact like making fun of it.

And about that close acquaintances, it's proven already, it is just one of them missing in action lately. One is struggling with the ATMs.

So many wonderful wonderful green pictures today.

One of the best always from fans