Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@dolley yes, from the fans video, we can hear he got the loudest scream from the girls. But I wonder, why only now they craving about his look, we the international fans realized it since My Girl time. Maybe due to Socmedia, they slowly accepting handsomeness that not in Korean taste.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley yes, from the fans video, we can hear he got the loudest scream from the girls. But I wonder, why only now they craving about his look, we the international fans realized it since My Girl time. Maybe due to Socmedia, they slowly accepting handsomeness that not in Korean taste.

I also wonder why just lately Koreans more appreciate his look . But I guess Korean really has different taste when watching actors drama. They like actor with Korean look more like Kim Soohyun, Joowon, Jisung or maybe Lee Seunggi. Even their movie's actors who are crowd-puller are not in my handsome category such as Hwang JungMin, Lee Byung Hyun or Ha Jung Woo. 

@Lovebeats3 yes I know, they totally not in tune with others about their taste on visual thingy. They for sure never appreciate pan-Asian looks, whereby in our region, pan-Asian is mostly sought after.

That long hair style, making some stubborn English bloggers mesmerized..

Very rare Ockoala praising him though..

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/09/26/lee-dong-wook-ignites-netizen-frenzy-with-modern-renaissance-gentleman-hair-style/

Wookie reading a poem surrounded by girls admiring his goodness..

Well that long hair style, nothing new to us.

Throwback on how Donghey doing the testing on public appearance. 

• Love 1

Wookieshii, you make me interested in Korean drama again, at least in this genre.

Please stick to high quality drama ok, not cheesy fluffy stuff.

• Love 1

If I have a senior like this, I'm sure he will get a real flying kick from me too.

07mj.gif

Wookie really looks a litle bit like Ian Somerholder( Suzy's ideal type) in that drama. No wonder Suzy tried to date Wookie . But unfortunately. Only for a short time.  

Image result for ian somerhalder

40 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Wookie really looks a litle bit like Ian Somerholder( Suzy's ideal type) in that drama. No wonder Suzy tried to date Wookie . But unfortunately. Only for a short time.  

Not to forget Youngji and Park Bom too, they are still so crazy on Wookie.

Anyway, Wookie is a dream man for almost every girls, women in this universe.

Suzy, IU, YIN, part of Wookie 20 years journey.

15 minutes ago, samzz said:

Not to forget Youngji and Park Bom too, they are still so crazy on Wookie.

Anyway, Wookie is a dream man for almost every girls, women in this universe.

Suzy, IU, YIN, part of Wookie 20 years journey.

Luckily, Suzy is a a top celebrity now, so she can date any Dinosour type man she likes but our dearest D still stuck with the lucky number. 

• LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Lovebeats3 said:

Luckily, Suzy is a a top celebrity now, so she can date any Dinosour type man she likes but our dearest D still stuck with the lucky number. 

And giving free cookies happily ever after.

How come both of them don't know their BEST FRIEND is a PIMPRI..or just pretending don't know or hardcore supporters actually..

Extract from netizenbuzz's comment section.

+30, -1] This scandal should teach you that anyone from YG needs to be skipped because they're all trash. From Yang Hyun Suk and down, everyone is trash under that line. "I didn't know, I had nothing to do with it" do you really think they don't know when they're under the same agency? Do you really think they weren't involved/ They're all trash, all of them.

Hot namja in the market at the moment.