Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

congratulations Hotel King Song Chae-kyung

HK secretary and the GM ex settled down haha

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352720wpp/wang-ji-hye-announces-plans-for-marriage

Wang Ji Hye will be tying the knot at the end of this month!

On September 16, Wang Ji Hye’s agency Story J Company announced that the actress will be getting married on September 29.

• LOL 1

@dolley free cookies and Japanese moving ATMs are the best for some hooman. Symbiotic relationship at its finest.

• LOL 1

@samzz  hahaha I really don’t care anymore but IMO I still prefer wedding than just being an SX toy for so long.

hahaha I can’t imagine wookie’s tooth ring collection as wedding ring 

@dolley yes I know, to some marriage is  for low class thinking, SX toy is for higher class society. No wonder they are collapsing so fast in every department. They are mocking God.

When your "DADDY" and best friend "Mr KIMMY" are the best PIMP in Korea and protected so well by the best THUG.

Another comment I just read in netizenbuzz about BJ works. I also wonder why they need to show their bikini in Vlog.. To me just stick to sell cosmetic and honeymoon destination.

#Does she really think she'd be proud to show her future partner and children videos of herself reacting to men donating money while dressed like this?#

another magazine cover for October..

so basically after shooting the drama he's not resting bc of this magazine pictorial

I'm not complaining though the shipping fee higher than the cost of the magazine

I wish there's a November and December too

• Love 1

@dolley I still remember Mr Kim once a while posting DH picture with him and called her his BFF (the best one)- the purpose is to give us awareness sexual activities of one couple. Fast forward, he was so proud introducing himself as Co-Ceo of YGX. Then JhLow comes into picture, he suddenly disappeared.

I miss him though. He cannot run away from me too long bc I'm Malaysian who knows so well about JhLow case, and I did mention about 1MDB in this thread last year, before the Burning Sun scandal. 

Actually I always wonder, how come he became rich all of sudden based on his luxurious lifestyle he posted in his IG before he deleted all of them one by one.

And I'm not surprised if people around him are on drugs too, based on their fake happiness they love show off on their socmedia. Yes, he managed Ikon and Winner during his Co-Ceo post.

Eternal love or love that never dies.

Park Bom should be thankful to her clan and best friend for able to snatch DH from Wookie. No more Lee Da Hae as an obstacle, she can pursue Wookie peacefully now.

• LOL 2

@samzz oppss wookie should stay away from people came from that company 

looking good 

• Like 1

@dolley hahaha, yes I know, but it is so obvious their affection to DH and Wookie is at another level.

• Like 1

Wookieshii, do you want a maid.. hehehe, many willing to clean your house, do a laundry, ..well behave maid for sure..

I'm not sure if he still lives at Viva Vivaldi. Few years ago, people used to see him in red sport car around that area.

https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/42239

He said for 6 years he lives alone, nobody to do the house cleaning, don't want to live in dirty house, so he needs to clean it 2 or 3 x a week.

And he doesn't want to dwell something about his past, he admitted something unpleasant memories, but decided to move on.

@samzz yes bc it's his 20th debut anniversary and birthday. It's not that every year his doing it, it's really for the fans and this is another opportunity to meet him. 

and I really really wish it's LDW

• Love 1

I wish I could travel to Korea too. but i’m too poor :bawling:. Can you come to Canada pls!

I wonder if he’s gonna do any vlive soon ? i wanna see his pretty face and voice