[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Wookieshii, do you want a maid.. hehehe, many willing to clean your house, do a laundry, ..well behave maid for sure..

I'm not sure if he still lives at Viva Vivaldi. Few years ago, people used to see him in red sport car around that area.

https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/42239

He said for 6 years he lives alone, nobody to do the house cleaning, don't want to live in dirty house, so he needs to clean it 2 or 3 x a week.

And he doesn't want to dwell something about his past, he admitted something unpleasant memories, but decided to move on.

Some celebrities know how to be professional off screen, even though they had SUPER AMAZING CHEMISTRY on screen. 

Re-watched some of my fav couples on screen- Kajol vs SRK, Joe Cheng vs Ariel, Joe Cheng vs DH, but why Donghey decided to be an enemy after their deep relationship. Why couldn't they just be best friends. Why it has to be stopped at  April /May2015. (Trying not to think outside of the box on their real personal issues).

0WwsF7j.jpg

QjmWJbh.jpg

Kajol even said, her husband not sooo into SRK, but she doesn't care, friendship matters most to her.

CIPTFz8.jpg

a2gp7lB.jpg

And I just read, some male celebrities are afraid of getting married bc of..well we know. I think they are afraid of being forever a PET to their wifey.

Yeah it’s pretty sad to hear about their fall-out. They have the best chemistry I’ve seen in K-drama. Hopefully they get to work together again in the near future and not 10 years from now like what they’ve said before in interviews. 

I wonder though what LDW meant about not dwelling in the past. I wonder what happened and with who? 

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Some celebrities know how to be professional off screen, even though they had SUPER AMAZING CHEMISTRY on screen. 

Re-watched some of my fav couples on screen- Kajol vs SRK, Joe Cheng vs Ariel, Joe Cheng vs DH, but why Donghey decided to be an enemy after their deep relationship. Why couldn't they just be best friends. Why it has to be stopped at  April /May2015. (Trying not to think outside of the box on their real personal issues).

0WwsF7j.jpg

QjmWJbh.jpg

Kajol even said, her husband not sooo into SRK, but she doesn't care, friendship matters most to her.

CIPTFz8.jpg

a2gp7lB.jpg

And I just read, some male celebrities are afraid of getting married bc of..well we know. I think they are afraid of being forever a PET to their wifey.

@cha20 one thing so obvious, DH wants a partner or pet that can be with her 24  hours a day, don't have to work hard, drink a lot, just have fun all year long, and have generous moving ATMs. Generally, not many men want to be in that level, moreover man like Wookie who loves working and loves his fans.

@dolley 13 years ago, based on video and pictures, not easy to get a glimpse of him bc of tremendous reception, I don't know now. Btw, so happy for all Philippines fans, you are so lucky.

At least from him, I can see some positive side of Korean after getting lots of poop due to that clan and from some narcissist and alcoholic, druggie, pimpri that so proud about themselves/himself.