[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

7 hours ago, cha20 said:

Where are you Lee Dong wook?
I heard he wasn’t on the end party for           Strangers From Hell.

Did he finally go on his long awaited break? 

Maybe, he knows how to have fun too, especially after his hard work blossoming into success.

Congratulations to Wookie.

• Love 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/016/0001578831

201909111804114803165_20190911181126_01_

201909111804114803165_20190911181216_01_

Path

Lee Dong-wook, who debuted at the age of 19 in the MBC drama `` The Best Theater-There's a Way to the World, '' Lee Dong-wook, `` School 2 '' (1999), `` School 3 '' (2000), `` Pure '' (2001), His works include "(2001)," Love You "(2002)," Country of Liquor "(2003)," Carousel "(2003)," Parents' Letters "(2004), and" Bride Hanoi "(2005). I have been meeting the public steadily. However, it took six years before the face was announced in earnest. In the SBS drama `` My Girl, '' which aired in 2005, the conglomerate's Dandy joined Seol Gong-chan as the Seolgong-chan's thrilling romance with the viewers.

We have BIG QUESTIONS too, why DH still stalking this thread. As day goes by, many of us not really interested in DH bc she doesn't love her career and image anymore, but we still love Wookie bc of his work ethic and professionalism. Why she still needs to know about Wookie.

"Why your ex still stalking on you..."

https://www.todayonline.com/world/south-korean-actress-song-hye-kyo-stalking-ex-husband-song-joong-ki-instagram

congratulations Hotel King Song Chae-kyung

HK secretary and the GM ex settled down haha

https://www.soompi.com/article/1352720wpp/wang-ji-hye-announces-plans-for-marriage

Wang Ji Hye will be tying the knot at the end of this month!

On September 16, Wang Ji Hye’s agency Story J Company announced that the actress will be getting married on September 29.

• LOL 1

@dolley yes I know, to some marriage is  for low class thinking, SX toy is for higher class society. No wonder they are collapsing so fast in every department. They are mocking God.

When your "DADDY" and best friend "Mr KIMMY" are the best PIMP in Korea and protected so well by the best THUG.

Another comment I just read in netizenbuzz about BJ works. I also wonder why they need to show their bikini in Vlog.. To me just stick to sell cosmetic and honeymoon destination.

#Does she really think she'd be proud to show her future partner and children videos of herself reacting to men donating money while dressed like this?#

another magazine cover for October..

so basically after shooting the drama he's not resting bc of this magazine pictorial

I'm not complaining though the shipping fee higher than the cost of the magazine

I wish there's a November and December too

• Love 1

@dolley I still remember Mr Kim once a while posting DH picture with him and called her his BFF (the best one)- the purpose is to give us awareness sexual activities of one couple. Fast forward, he was so proud introducing himself as Co-Ceo of YGX. Then JhLow comes into picture, he suddenly disappeared.

I miss him though. He cannot run away from me too long bc I'm Malaysian who knows so well about JhLow case, and I did mention about 1MDB in this thread last year, before the Burning Sun scandal. 

Actually I always wonder, how come he became rich all of sudden based on his luxurious lifestyle he posted in his IG before he deleted all of them one by one.

And I'm not surprised if people around him are on drugs too, based on their fake happiness they love show off on their socmedia. Yes, he managed Ikon and Winner during his Co-Ceo post.