Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Sorry DHshii, when I look at your black suit, automatically my mind remember the black bikini + Brazilian Wax.

You are so generous with free show that day. Nothing secret anymore. It shows your character so much.

There are lots of beautiful pic, but the drunkard pictures earlier are more interesting.

https://m.tv.naver.com/v/9616967?spi_ref=m_tvcast_twitter

Haha DH 3rd quarter accomplishment, just like the first two quarters, pictorial with media in product event, and 2 out of 3, I must say she was invited bc of personal connection/relation and not bc of her capacity as an actress.

last quarter media pictorial will seal her 2019 lol

DHshii fighting it’s very easy to attain

• LOL 1

Thank you doctor, for confirming what we knew. To some women, in order to avoid irreversible trauma especially if the relationship just based on sexual pleasure, or with no commitment, many married women or in long relationship love to post their revealing pictures on social media to seek outsider validation and to cover the insecurities.

extract taken from Koreaboo' article  on  ongoing couple SNS fight

The director explained, “Telling someone that they’re not sexually attractive leaves an unreversible trauma.

Since the target of her rage is clear at the moment, she’s not in a dangerous condition. But once this dispute ends and she realizes that there was no clear winner, the feeling of despondency and loss could pose some risks.

Apart from King of Vampire vibe, I think Seo Moon Jo is also like a snake..snake in the society.

Very rare to see knetizen sided with women.

Big reminder to all women who thinking they can live happily for the rest of their lives with sweet talker, MALE FRIENDS who are PIMPRI, fake relationship and lazy soft rice King type and using women for career and as moving ATM.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/08/goo-hye-suns-past-statements-about-her-move-to-ahn-jae-hyuns-agency-catches-attention-netizens-react

Fuyoo, I love this you tuber.. something that I knew so well..part of the reason why I'm so sarcastic lately.

but at least DH is true to herself, she never hides it, part of the reason I enjoy teasing their moving ATMs.

At least he mentioned only Kpop Idols.

http://www.asianjunkie.com/2019/08/24/youtuber-shaun-says-all-the-k-pop-artists-he-has-met-passionately-despises-their-fans/

When handsomeness is too obvious. And the long hair is back.

So Wookie more attracted to women with mature type of voice, not a baby type.

More collection from Nylon.

190810_%EC%9D%B4%EB%8F%99%EC%9A%B1_%ED%9

• Love 2

The most eligible bachelor at the moment. Wookie loves her voice, hehehe.

I don't blame them.

• Love 2

I don't know the tax is that high for building owner in Korea. 

I saw this Q&A in DH's Naver. Since her building already reached 5 billion won, so she is taxable by 42,%?

https://m.kin.naver.com/mobile/qna/detail.nhn?d1id=4&dirId=403&docId=325522558&qb=NTDslrU=&enc=utf8&section=kin&rank=2&search_sort=0&spq=1

] To get 5 billion after tax ... 

PrivateClosing rate 54%50% adoption rate
How 
much do you actually have to earn to earn 5 billion after tax? Our family that includes less than 4 people is 20 years old, please assumed to be zero because naked in the future 

inde well cos says the goal is 10 billion over two years, if indeed during the first year of making money is 200 million and earned 98 billion in the next one year , Will your actual receipts be lower than if you made 5 billion dollars a year? 
Let me know how the tax is charged
____

Income tax rates exceeding 500 million won are 42%. If the income exceeds 500 million won, the income tax is income amount * 42% -35,400,000 = income tax.

10% of income tax is local income tax. Income tax is 10 billion won

Since 10,000,000,000 * 42% -35,400,000 = 4,164,600,000 won and local income tax is 4,164,600,000 * 10% = 416,460,000 won, the amount of real income is 10,000,000,000-4,164,600.000-416,460,000 = 5,418,940,000 won, which is 5.4 billion won after tax.

Don't know which pic to put in here, all are so beautiful.

663981_368472_1835.jpg

663973_368459_5622.jpg

• Love 3

Really love looking at pictures taken by his Korean fans.

• Love 3