Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Gong Yoo and Wookie still very close, no wonder Cody is banned from DH.

https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005397967&cmd=amp&news_id=N1005397967&__twitter_impression=true

During the talk, the hosts mentioned Kim Go-eun's hit drama 'Guardian: the Lonely and Great God' (2016) and asked her whether she still kept in touch with her co-stars Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook.

Kim Go-eun answered, "Yes, I do. I even went out for drinks with them just the other day. They happened to be drinking near my place, so they called me. They asked me if I wanted to come join them."

Thanks to Kim Go Eun, I got new phrase today "show window".

At least in Donghey history is not "show window" or costars pretending being close during drama shooting or tv show bc of appearances.

They had their own history of deep relationship.

1st public appearance

YQqQThJ.jpg

2nd with couple dress

KoXhLGU.jpg

3rd -testing the water appearances.

H2uogy3.jpg

Dancing in bikini while in public relationship and exposed "IT" in social media, YES, 100% for "show window".

So Wookie, Seho and Gong Yoo love Karaoke too.

Nice to know Wookie is having light schedule lately. No wonder he looks a bit healthy during Drama Hell Stranger interview recently.

• Like 1

Permission to post

shirtless wookie is so hot

hmmmm

This pic sum up the drama last week lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Reading possible divorce rumor from another celebrity, now I can guess why some women take some precautions step. Sharing private thingy on social media, showing the serious trouble within the couple.

In one case I saw, a woman non stop posting about her honeymoon, herself in bikini, the bf didn't edit the half exposure of the gf's private part, in fact used it as front cover..and they posted about that activities for 1 week in social media.

Why would they exposed it so much, clearly indicates the severe depression on both sides, especially knowing their careers are gone for good, at least for now. Many married couple know about this type of actions..no longer spark in their relationship, and the women always trying to protect it. 

The reason why WOMEN so desperate to protect the relationship- is always bc of THEIR MOTHER's health.

@samzz just last month the wife talked about her husband on her book launching, and I thought they had a happy relationship.  I must say sometimes even their private lives are scripted specially those who who don’t have career anymore, they love pretending.  Most people who are very open in SNS, usually the problematic one. They don’t have peace of mind and  seeking comfort thru social media. 

• Thanks 1

In Xionghonshu, DH is celebrating as always with alcohol with her boss and a minion, must be due to the good sales of Brazilian Wax in China. Hopefully with that acts and pose, she will attract Chinese investors. Some men do know how to sell their girls.

____

Btw, love love love this latest collection.

• Like 1

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d5a017e0000000002021478?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1566217764

Chatting with girlfriends (after drinking, telling the truth)

Chinese boyfriend? Korean boyfriend?What?!!What? Can't understand! ! @苏柔真 @娜么爱美

As you said in there, if you ask me, I prefer Chinese Chaebol for you..so I can read more news about you, and Chinese media are the best and fast in exposing the secret. Korean media are so slow on you. Korean boyfriend still can keep as a servant.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d5a19f60000000002023580?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1566218319

Thank you so much and softly accompanying me for a birthday.

I was very happy yesterday.

Three girls drink from six o'clock to two in the morning

I can’t remember much how much I said.

When did it become a neuropathy number one?

And your loyalist fans must be proud, your boss said or just trolling us that you drink from 6pm to 2am. Btw, I'm so happy too.

• LOL 2

I like this Korean man. He is sooooo Versatile.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lee Jin Hyuk-you can follow his work ethic and know how to walk in dangerous lane of entertainment business .  basic recipes for success in your career.

But does the humble king feel his popularity yet? He jokingly claimed that he’s happy that he’s famous like actor Lee Dong Wook now but is still surprised when someone recognizes him on the streets!

I don’t feel that I’m famous yet. I do get surprised when fans ask for a photo together out on the streets.

I’m happy that I’ve become a famous person like producer Lee Dong Wook.

— Lee Jinhyuk

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-jinhyuk-true-feelings-eliminated-produce-x-101/

No wonder DH want to show off her body too. 

DH's make up artists and Wookie's make up artists are BFF in real, so she sure knows Wookie's projects.

Lesson to all whaman esp who is so naive and so proud telling the world my Man is coming from HAVEN. No Regrets until I die..

To all whaman, don't trust..

-spineless and soft rise King type- they just pretending.

-men who have history of sex addiction, esp at 2am till 4am

-circle of male friends who are pimpri

-sweet talker 

-love showing affection to public, even loves posting girlfriends in bikini and not edited the private part.

-the most important, he even has history telling the world after 10 years of dating, when we went out for dinner, we just looked at our food, eat and go home. Actually he is telling how bored he is eating with you.

So "whaman".. if you you see the characters written so clear like that.. and just taking for granted.. I'm sure sooner or later you will hear or he will say  "your nipples are not sexy" ..after few years or marriage".

I wonder why her bf loves posting pictures like that. In Xionghonshu, another story, in IG another story.

Reading GHS/AJH fiasco, it's scary how some or many Korean men thinking of their spouses (e.g if the wifey is foreigner). They are so good in brainwashing their women slowly and slowly until they don't know anything.

Someone by the number, needs to be more creative, the drunkard video got more love than the dancing in bikini video.

6jG8ehr.jpg