Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@dolley, yes I also don't know how he can do all that jobs in one go, plus cfs. Most of his time daily proven only on the workplaces.

Throughout the 12 years journey with him, I saw an introvert  to super active and extrovert actors, so workaholic, and a maturity fans would proud about.

Just he needs to tone down the emotional part, for his own health.

How Wookie got his emotional support from deep relationship.

LU82co9.gif

QaTUhsy.gif

Based on DH activities few days ago, I don't think she watch P 101 final, it's already set up like that.

Looking at her shoes with heel, well at least I know she is doing some jobs. Hard to post her feed, bc all about her just -want to have fun all the times. I don't know what kind of jobs or business people could survive without working and just have fun till the day they died. Honestly, I want that job too.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d36600e0000000027037400?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1563855574

Hello everyone~ I am called Fuyang in a place with a beautiful beach. I can drive from Seoul for about two hours to get here in the early morning. I have already finished golf with my friends.

It has already been washed, but I am really finished! I am going to a film festival two hours later! ! But I didn't bring a agent without a makeup artist and a hair stylist. No one took it. I was alone. I have to dress myself. I don't have time. Start dressing up!

Have you been happy to see the seaside in Fuyang today?

In addition to being delicious, it is also a good place to surf.

Everyone has the opportunity to come here for a stroll.

10 hours ago, samzz said:

is this for his new drama or cf? 

4 hours ago, cha20 said:

is this for his new drama or cf? 

@cha20  The 1st pic, a shooting from his new drama, 2nd pic is director cuts from his cf.

24th July 2014, Chamo wedding or Donghae own version of wedding.

qZnfCUC.jpg

Taken from Wookie's Weibo, he still can be romantic sometimes, with all the love, stars caption.

Q3ZNVV5.jpg

DH's sea addiction, meaning her marriage must have sea view.

16J9KRW.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Getting interesting.

So those celebrities who love showing middle finger to the public thinking they are coming from Haven..there is a new regulation push by a politician.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/korean-politicians-push-law-ban-unethical-criminal-celebrities-returning/

I love the statement..SHOW NO RESPONSIBILITY of BEING a "PUBLIC FIGURE"..

celebrities who commit unethical crimes and show no responsibility of being a “public figure” should not be allowed to keep influencing the audience.

• Like 1

Characters of the day

A doctor vs a golfer

I remember DH and another admin kicked Cody from her IG after this video released by someone. To me jealousy is the motive. Chinese fans mentioned in DH's IG, bc of other personal matter.

Cody, someone who knew Donghey more than anyone especially during HK.

TTCSfL3.png

wow this ship is still sailing. i just rewatched my girl a few days ago and these two are great together

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Fuh, the kmedia is on fire day by day.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/07/daesungs-building-also-under-suspicion.html?m=1

If u have celebrities that you hate seeing them act or sing.. try to associate them with YG celebrities or Japan.

Ask DH, she sure knows so much about her acting career status at the moment.

Hehehe..

Waiting for Japan honeymoon update as always.

• LOL 1

@samzz haha I lost interest on them actually but the Kmedia keep on feeding us. From China and then Japan, then all of these prostitution and drug scandal. Only the die hard SEA fans were their last breath.. well I believe in karma and that’s what we all see now. It’s showtime.

@dolley yes, it's show time indeed. Last month, we saw their BFF Mr Kim MIA after connection with JHLOW.

Now I believe Mr Kim is one of the gang who influenced DH to go to Commercial Building investment. He was at ugly Hongdae building in year 2015, looking so proud at his BFF unknown function building.

Now I'm waiting if they still try to ruin Wookie, after failed sabotage during his drama Bubblegum. I knew Wookie also very smart playing their game-as heart breaker maybe? Hehehe

Scary heartbreaker

• Like 2

so some celebrities are doing these

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/korean-celebrities-join-boycott-of-japanese-products

how about those who are very proud promoting Japanese products and the income mostly coming from Japanese fans? Care to share some photos, videos these days? hahahaha Knets love digging old post

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/07/daesung-allegedly-received-legal.html

I wonder if the clans visited the golden gate lol