Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@samzz the need to always travel and honeymoon oversea bc she always feel that way. if small event like that she was #bored while waiting, how about doing nothing all day?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp%3Fnews_id%3DN1005329872%26cmd%3Damp

Choiza is right, if wookie chooses to hang out with him always and just eat and drink too much I’m sure he never got project. And that’s is happening right now to LDH, night life and drinking, plus honeymoon, what else to expect. But it doesn’t bother her bc she has the money. 

And it so related to how the boss got his investors, all night sponsored party. Familiar isn’t it? Nightlife, wines, trips abroad? Haha thats how to get good investor. He was trained and he really learned from the boss and the bff. 

So with how the boss trained their dogs, do you still believed that the 4am massage parlor thing is for backpain? They trained also to give a lot of excuses and how they broke the camera that time? It was bc the media caught them not the police. Btw that thing happened sometimes in June right? Summer is approaching.

@dolley to us Mr Kim, their very closest friend, is already a red flag. They always hiding behind their smile, fortunately we never tired following him. 

Off topic, wow, Korean couple of century is now in big WAR.

Wookie sure knows how dangerous if he willing to announce Donghey post My Girl and post HK, knowing both are hot temper, plus "I don't care" DH's attitude. 

Why force yourself to marry someone if you still have deep emotional feeling on your ex.

This drama is giving strong message to some couple..one of the reason always end up in divorce.

Hahaha

Wonder how many hours he has for himself.

@samzz I wonder what next she has to show, hair cutting? Bleaching?  Now I really undertand the true meaning of being #bored. But it is very common among the clans, exposing everything on SNS. 

well wookie said if not working he slept 6 hrs maybe when working  4 to 3 hrs sleep only. With his tight schedule, being so workaholic he has to look for someone who undertand his job.

@dolley DH is already known as clean freak, so nothing strange she looks after every inch of her body, but sadly only on the outside, she doesn't care about her internal organs best example her own LIVER.

Back to old stuff, First 12 episodes, Hotel King is literally flower in the attic vibes, but the tension so real, bc of Donghey.

Our handicraft man.

2000 cups of coffee.

3 energetic souls in bright yellow, with different missions and work ethic.

Favorite color at the moment.

2 hours ago, samzz said:

If the Boss so busy with "other night activities"..no wonder the downline are like that too especially around 2am till 4am.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/06/theqoo-kang-kyungyoon-journalist-who.html?m=1

the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree,they living on that style ever since with or with out scandal, and their expertise, they can turned a gentle to wild sheep.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree,they living on that style ever since with or with out scandal, and their expertise, they can turned a gentle to wild sheep.

Yes, the best part most people knew about it. Korean best scammer.

And but I wonder why that yellow shortie STILL, so jealous at our tall and gorgeous Wookie. No matter what that shortie can never beat Wookie in every department hahaha.

I'm studying Korean marriage and divorce law at the moment, and waiting for that to happen to someone too. How much he can scoop the million properties from the lonely and bored souls.

I WONDER HOW THE MOVING ATMs DOING NOW. 

Nice wedding dress btw

• LOL 1

@samzz he wanted to be included on the hardworking yellows. His work ethic, if he needs the ATM, 2 weeks hard work is enough. I think their BOSS  really thought them how to get instant cash, just like how they got investor at night.

• LOL 1

Continuation from the skin care routine with the dermatologist.

DHshii remember the health of the internal organs as well ok. Anything related to the liver cirrhosis, the symptoms always appear at the chronic level. Science don't lies in this area.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d195cb500000000270343e2?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1561978354

@dolley no one can beat Wookie in YELLOW. The tall one.

The making of Wookie Cameo in WWW.

when you're trying to look young and cute and suddenly all the effort bounce back bc of the connection. hahaha sometimes using brain is not prohibited

but honestly you're too far far from being cute

38 minutes ago, dolley said:

when you're trying to look young and cute and suddenly all the effort bounce back bc of the connection. hahaha sometimes using brain is not prohibited

but honestly you're too far far from being cute

I said many times in this thread, DH biggest misery in her life because people outside of her clan have brain. 

It's an act of mockery and desperation sometime, bad publicity still a publicity. 

Btw once again, no one can beat our TALL Wookie in yellow or any color, or in any department.

17 minutes ago, samzz said:

I said many times in this thread, DH biggest misery in her life because people outside of her clan have brain. 

It's an act of mockery and desperation sometime, bad publicity still a publicity. 

Btw once again, no one can beat our TALL Wookie in yellow or any color, or in any department.

yes bad publicity still a publicity, and who knows this might connect the dots to the missing link. The bff Mr. Kim if he's really the one we're talking about connected on the prostitution side, his one bff from BB involved in drugs and that producer from their clans who was involved in drugs  was a friend too. Hmmmm

@dolley talking about Mr Kim, just a right timing, at least we saw positive news on DH's financial account.

Today, paid reporters posted about the increase in value of DH's building that she bought end of December 2014- from 3 millions to 5 millions.

https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=018&aid=0004417398

Looks like our attack on spending moving ATMs money for honeymoon, gives us something about how rich DH now. -in a way telling the ATMs, 12x honeymoon per year, all expenses coming from her money.

We know how scared both of them after that girl at the airport was asked to remove DH's picture on the way to Japan honeymoon with her boyfriend. Luckily one anti Donghey shipper able to reposted it before that girl deleted DH's picture. She even changed the location of her post. When the picture with DH was posted, none of the minions give any comments, only after her picture been removed, they gave their comments. If people are curious, just search, IG with #leedahae. Scroll around early June, you can find the post if she still not deleted it. The IG account of the girl at the airport can be read at the repost IG.

After we making fun of moving ATMs, DH also posted one IG with Japanese Kanji, roughly said, evil, idol..but she deleted it after 1 hour. 

Btw, thanks to chinggus who DM me on this info.

More tea to come.