Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Couldn't wait for the names to be released. Those are rich and from wealthy families have nothing to worry, at least for now. Must be big bonus payout for journalists, police, and prosecutors in Korea at the moment. Best job ever. The more scandals the merrier.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/06/theqoo-there-are-other-celebrities-from.html?m=1

2 hours ago, dolley said:

DH deleted her Sapporo travel video on IG. Hmmm Is it bc most ATM were in IG and all of them know the real thing? Did they instruct her to remove it?   Since it’s promotion time they have to be very careful and sensitive not to hurt the pockets of these ATM. Haha I don’t know why DH was not cooperative all the way, they always spend ATM’s money months before collection. All of them might upset. How can you deliver best performance when mini concert brainstorming were through videocall but have all the time to visit the place not bc of the concert but to be a videographer and to spend their money. And like what you said @samzz I still believe 90% of these ATM still have brains and feelings. I’m sure many of them cursing her.

So obvious, the other admin deleted that post.

Couldn't be DH bc she doesn't care what her fans think. Her fans never a moving ATM and not her source of income.

The best jab to ATMs at the moment, helps promoting the ex, rather than the current.

Or riding the hype of the ex, for the current one.

Either one, nothing healthy and to be proud of.

Fuyoo, DH already replied and assured the moving ATMs, she paid the shopping using her debit or credit card. Her boyfriend asked her to inform his moving ATMs about the expenses.

How much she paid her servant for that trip?

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d09dec200000000280371ad?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1560950940

• LOL 1

52 minutes ago, samzz said:

Fuyoo, DH already replied and assured the moving ATMs, she paid the shopping using her debit or credit card. Her boyfriend asked her to inform his moving ATMs about the expenses.

How much she paid her servant for that trip?

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d09dec200000000280371ad?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1560950940

Don’t worry DHshii your fans know that you pay the whole honeymoon trip and carry your own luggage although your servant was there too. 

Bc we know few celebrities especially from that clan read Donghey shipper forum, so I'm attaching this article for reading pleasure.

Why my ex-girlfriend stalking my social media.

Well, I love this stuff- one can never know the mind of a woman..hehe

https://exgirlfriendrecovery.com/why-does-my-ex-girlfriend-stalk-me-on-social-media/

Even though the breakup was horrible and it looked like at the time that she would never entertain getting back with you, one can never know the mind of a woman.

• Like 1

I heard DH posted Japanese messages last night, but she deleted it after 1 hour. That 3 usual minions, didn't give any comments yet at that time, usually they are very fast.. hahaha.

Anyway more power to Wookie for gaining one trust for job well done.

12 minutes video from Mnet. That's what we called good KPI in corporate world. Honeymoon and have funs non stop not included in the category.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/produce-x-101-love-host-lee-dong-wook-12-minute-video-youtube/

@samzz hahahaha so they really focused on upset ATM's. Did she really post it or the other admin?

Trying to extract what she said.

2 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz hahahaha so they really focused on upset ATM's. Did she really post it or the other admin?

Trying to extract what she said.

Don't know, but as u know, few words translated as hurt, evil, your idol, friends..

Is she trying to help TOP by soothing the ATMs, or damage control action. They love using each other.

I like the EVIL word there, at least they knew what it is.

• LOL 1

Still laughing to the bank.

• Love 2

So wookie has a cameo on episode 7 of www search, supporting his co agency artist. I really admire his work ethics. 

Wookie always have that tired eyes on Produce 101, bc he is really hardworking. I don’t know how many hours of sleep he had in a week but getting a lot of LOVE from Mnet and their viewers proved  that despite he is shooting a drama series, he still hands on to his job as MC and very supportive to the trainees. 

• Love 2

Just wishful thinking, who knows her best friend would invite her as a guest on this show. I saw DH follows one cooking account in Xionghonshu.

But knowing the history of people managing her before, plus connection with that Holly clans-just wishful thinking.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/sky-castle-moms-yeom-jung-ah-yoon-se-ah-in-talks-to-feature-on-give-me-a-meal

DH with Yoon Se Ah, she must has special trait that able to be in DH's circle of friends, which are not coming from that clan.

At least she is a hard working actress.

Wookie starting losing weight again.

You are the type who always holding up the tears Wookieshii.

I think you don't have time for that too, by looking at your working schedule.

@samzz I watched that episode last night bc of wookie, and I like it now. First time watch and monitor this talent show from episode 1 unlike all past season I only read them on the news even clueless what they are doing. i admire the trainees for their hardwork and dedication, I also    want to cry with them when they are crying. But their MC is the best and doing his job perfectly. 

Yoon Se Ah is the only friend not in the clans and seems she is blessed with lot of projects too. And since they don’t have a chance to meet,     can’t influence her so for the mean time it’s ok with the clans, but if DH decided to meet with her often I’m sure they will invite her to join the clan. And  don’t want her to be invited on the show it might end up promoting that chicken resto and her lover. DH is good on the drama series only, with variety show or talk show, whatever comes out on their mouth,  it only reminds people about their scandal and controversies. Remember pimpri, prostitutes, drugs, and the clans company they are in trending topics so guesting might add more damage.

• Insightful 1

@dolley they can call me evil or what, I'm still so happy seeing one restaurant went bankrupt, bc the seeds of it. It scratches their ego a bit. Now they realized people still have brains.

Yes, DH first variety show was her own funding program. You don't have to be super genius, IQ below 10 also can see clearly the content of the show, from DH's own house, be the center subject, the attire, the media play, that number must be mentioned in every episode, the product placement, and nearly an hour restaurant publicity. 

She said the producers called her more than 10x to join variety shows.. only those clans and minions eat that up or believe it.

Right now I just want to see, for how many years more she enjoys being used by others.

• Like 1

I assume her contract with Anya is expired and not renewed. If not why she promoting another cosmetic line.

As expected, her new agency is only for business, not acting. Plus with the ongoing petition to ban any celebrities who licking the axx or associated with that Holly clans, I can assume her acting career in Korea is over temporarily or for good. People now has new perspective of Korean due to that clan. 

DH new marketing video for JC cosmetic product.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d0d7cf6000000002701f2a8?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1561166376

@samzz what’s the point of giving gifts to followers? To gain more followers? Haha she still endorse Anya if based on her post and let’s see how long it will last since she’s MIA for a long time.

Let’s see if she give a shot to those comments mentioning her famous drama series My girl and Hotel King.

She should do that too in IG bc most of the minions was there, giving her 100 yen shopping items to them.

15 hours ago, samzz said:

As expected, her new agency is only for business, not acting. Plus with the ongoing petition to ban any celebrities who licking the axx or associated with that Holly clans, I can assume her acting career in Korea is over temporarily or for good. People now has new perspective of Korean due to that clan. 

I talked about this 15 hours ago, well Korean already talked about it.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/06/what-do-koreans-think-of-the-yg-scandals

Yes, even YG artists trying to go somewhere else, many of other agencies are on high alert too, many don't know what kind of skeletons YG artists hide in their closet. 

DH follows her old stylist again, after 2 years unfollowed her, then another stylist. Both are very very close with Wookie's stylists team, including the Blow hair stylist.

I'm not a social media person, so I'm not into the mentality of people, today I follow you, tomorrow I kick you, the next day I follow you back. 

So to me, since she is in drought season for many many months, "they" instruct her to befriend again with old friends who are doing so well in their crafts. Indirectly can be closed again with Chanel Ambassador. Who knows if there are job opportunities there. One of reason for the last 2 months we are fed with lots of CHANEL from head to toe.

Awaiting their next move.