Quantcast
nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

When you saw your other half suddenly posted this in Instagram, you know you need to take her or him outside of the country.

Back to Donghey

First meeting. 

tM0Jq8F.png
m4H72yF.png
7WGcVC0.png

xcqeRXb.png

Then after so many meetings. After watching several video in her Xiaohongshu, I realized, when with Wookie, she really treating him as boyfriend, not as boy who needs to follow her order, do this, do that. 

bqaDj2g.gif

QWsYgFYl.gif

• Like 1

@samzz luckily it’s collection time next month and now the goods are in process for additional income.

Although I followed some idols this is the only one I know who make business through the fans, like every year they made sure to collect from them through concert and goods. It’s like they running a cult there. And yet very proud to show activities where their money goes.

When one think his fans as ATM’s, taking away their hard earned money and the other so insensitive to her fans, what a perfect match.

• Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, samzz said:

Haha the master orders her servant, followed her everywhere since she’s in charge of expenses?  Then can’t say NO, just like the caption, baby I’m going to Sapporo today, fly with me. As simple as that.

I can’t imagine if wookie or any other man I love follows order like that. Now I understand why his father is MIA, maybe they can’t order him like that.

24 minutes ago, dolley said:

Haha the master orders her servant, followed her everywhere since she’s in charge of expenses?  Then can’t say NO, just like the caption, baby I’m going to Sapporo today, fly with me. As simple as that.

I can’t imagine if wookie or any other man I love follows order like that. Now I understand why his father is MIA, maybe they can’t order him like that.

On the surface, men always try to show how obedient they are to women. Behind them they always curse this type of women.

• LOL 1

@dolley actually, it's normal for couple helping each other recording their honeymoon even their bed story. 

The point I found funny is to see, after ordering him around like that, but when asked about marriage in public, she gave this answer.

More tea DHshii.

pCglbb9.png

I mentioned Baby lately, then DH also using that in her 2 SNSs, kkkk.

Don't angry la DHshii, should have more positive thinking as your boyfriend's moving ATMs are working very hard for next honeymoon. You are lucky to have them. You don't have a chance to have it from other celebrities's fan club.

@dolley I don't know what the other ATMs thinking, the latest online sales don't get much "likes" after 8 hours. They must be thinking how to spend wisely, must put aside  for DH's happiness too. Better spend it on DH, than the massage parlor

@samzz Someday ATM’s might be upset someone is putting a leash on their precious baby, when in fact they are working very hard to meet the target sales for their monthly honeymoon budget. 

The way they promote and sell some goodies to their hardcore ATM made me realised I’m lucky the idol I admire is very hardworking and not relying his income to the fans.

One way of DH giving back to the ATM’s is spending her money on their country. Imagine spending holidays in Japan and putting it in China’s SNS. ATM’s should applause her for promoting their country in China. Also if they want to do a cleansing, Japan has it. 

• LOL 1

@dolley whatever she did, actually it's fun fighting with her and her current softy. She responded well to each of our post. Seems like her anger to Wookie still strong inside her, the only way for her to hurt him is through us.

She is riding on Wookie's Chanel fame lately, is one of the best indication. People said that kind of anger actually is the greatest love she could ever had, and hurt her so much bc she couldn't get rid of him.

We are always here DHshii, you can pour your unsettled business with Wookie through us. Our way of communication with you.

We should be proud she chooses us for a fight.

Last night her softy kicked golf balls, luckily I knew his target, it landed nicely on my bed. Hahaha.

@bogs_0712    @dolley    So DH already replied to our curiosity, who asked that girl to remove that airport picture. So obvious both are afraid at moving ATMs. 

DH edited the video with "that" hat, and the other one pretending be at somewhere else. 

They saw the no. of likes on the online sales so low, they know the effects already. Out of 100 ATMs, 90 of them sure have some brains.

That "sulli's hat", can change the ATMs perspective, that's why DH need to edit it.

• LOL 1

@samzz of course these ATM’s are very important, more important than her own fans, this is where his money came from after chicken resto closed, YG stocks fall down, building with one tenant lol. DH fans no use, they can’t even sponsored food trucks on drama shooting. Remember they are wise businessman so if some ATM’s were upset these remaining days were for promotion and fan service. DH helping in promotion so that at least the bf can shoulder up to hotel fees on their next honeymoon. 

I wonder of these few ATM’s can produce same amount of money as big as when shooting a drama or CF or just enough for honeymoon plane tickets and wines.

@dolley the closing of chicken restaurant is a classic example of lazy owner, only know how to have fun 24/7 rather than working hard how to improve the product sales and quality. Many small enterprises in my country suffer the same fate, when the bosses only busy chasing women and show off the temporary wealth. 

Another update on make up routine from DH. Funny to see she try hard to imply she was alone in the room.

Promoting Japanese products to the Chinese

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5d070343000000002603d04c?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1560869082

• LOL 1

DH deleted her Sapporo travel video on IG. Hmmm Is it bc most ATM were in IG and all of them know the real thing? Did they instruct her to remove it?   Since it’s promotion time they have to be very careful and sensitive not to hurt the pockets of these ATM. Haha I don’t know why DH was not cooperative all the way, they always spend ATM’s money months before collection. All of them might upset. How can you deliver best performance when mini concert brainstorming were through videocall but have all the time to visit the place not bc of the concert but to be a videographer and to spend their money. And like what you said @samzz I still believe 90% of these ATM still have brains and feelings. I’m sure many of them cursing her.

@dolley when she/he edited the scene with the special hat I knew they now realized the ATMs have brains. Their biggest misery are having fans who could think and still have normal cognitive thinking. She is so daring in Xionghonshu bc they couldn't reach her, but not on IG, only the paid minions are proud with that actions.

She the one who so proud telling everyone, she never had personal bank account, her boyfriend jobless for many months, so when both show off that kind of luxury activities,..if I'm the ATMs, I want to know where the money I invested on my favorite too.

In the past I used to donate to Wookie's international fans club too, but at least I saw my name listed under the rice wreath project for the poor. I will never donate something if I know the money will be using for someone s-desire or buying cheap/expensive wines for the girlfriend.

I'm so happy one very well known Donghey and Wookie's anti reposted that pic, if not the ATMs wouldn't know it. We know her intention but backfire on her bias.

• Like 1