[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Forgot to add, I think my curiosity on why DH showing deteriorating cognitive thinking is answered already. I pity her, I know she just wants to have fun until her golden days, but it's wild wild world out there.

1 hour ago, samzz said:

@dolley when I saw her name, I said oh yeah, this is one is the closest connection to "them". Knowing that "he" always with him if not on "bed", thanks to his narcissistic Instagram posts with TOP, so no wonder, they always try hard to show how cool they are on the outside. Lots of stupid stans will believe on their outside surfaces.

Plus that girl is former YG trainee-hehehe. So many secret on their trainees heh.

Oh is that why both "ran" away oversea, same as 2 years ago-Paris.

8 minutes ago, dolley said:

And another

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatch-reveals-details-han-seo-hee-yang-hyun-suks-meeting-winner-lee-seunghoons-involvement-bis-drug-scandal/

Mr K that I know is very very close with Winner. They are his darling.

The date August 2016, minions already informed us non stop in IGs about the Holly Couple,-Heavennight couple since December 2015. They even threathen us that that Holly Couple so itchy to expose their "nonstophoneymoon". 

So they selected 6th September 2016, very good timing to bury the B.I and HSH scandal. The girl even mentioned, her mom, her boyfriend so happy with joy when her hotel pic is exposed. Hahaha.

15 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz and I think he never get close to the artists from that agency even the girl on Roommate.

I hope the boycott is for real, time for them to be punished, those artists that are clean and innocent can find another agency. 

If what u said is true, then, the rumors about him and his former co actress is not true also, right?

Haha.. Sorry.. I'm new in this fan field.. Dunno which news is right or just fan rumors

1 hour ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

If what u said is true, then, the rumors about him and his former co actress is not true also, right?

Haha.. Sorry.. I'm new in this fan field.. Dunno which news is right or just fan rumors

Yes, as I explained in DM.

From his boss, Wookie is looking for energy boosters from these teenagers before getting old. His boss giving clear straightforward statement, Wookie didn't get that energy or mood booster from others.

and as I mentioned before, DH posted pic how cool she is right now, despite their BFFs in top search bc of HSH. Cognitive thinking deterioration detected. Please help Mr. K DHshii. He looked so haggard at YG's cafe last few weeks.

3 hours ago, Rumaizah Muhammed said:

haha as far as I know, with everything that is happening to that company right now I'm sure wookie don't want to be associated or get involved. wookie is very serious when it comes to his career.

• Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, dolley said:

haha as far as I know, with everything that is happening to that company right now I'm sure wookie don't want to be associated or get involved. wookie is very serious when it comes to his career.

And this what their Daddy said to Han Seo Hee

You think he only said to one people only..and now I heard he resigning from YG. No wonder DH is running away at the moment, bc HSH able to ruin one empire. She just ruin their BFF last 2 years.

I remember him telling me ‘Hey Han Seo Hee! You need to be a nice girl. You can’t be a bad girl right… You dream is to be a singer right? Then you need to stay in the entertainment industry. But It’s really easy for me to just ruin you.’

_-----

But I know, he still in power but behind the scenes.

15 minutes ago, samzz said:

And this what their Daddy said to Han Seo Hee

You think he only said to one people only..and now I heard he resigning from YG. No wonder DH is running away at the moment, bc HSH able to ruin one empire. She just ruin their BFF last 2 years.

I remember him telling me ‘Hey Han Seo Hee! You need to be a nice girl. You can’t be a bad girl right… You dream is to be a singer right? Then you need to stay in the entertainment industry. But It’s really easy for me to just ruin you.’

_-----

But I know, he still in power but behind the scenes.

they underestimate HSH

yeah I know some, behind the scene they are very powerful and manipulative.

Is the BFF taking over? lol

21 hours ago, dolley said:

And do you think the other Wookie's fans allow it if Wookie received the same fate as DH. DH managed to get 7cfs deal right after Hotel King, but few months later, all taken back by investors bc of that number.

They want to see Wookie in slump period again? Hehehe

Don't take lightly on the ban petition. Wookie is not stupid.

Wookie's boss already gave clear statement, his star boy is workaholic, and clearly said Wookie is seeking energy booster from other sources. He gave statement for an adult to think, but unfortunately many are still so young and naive.

On this, most of us know it. There is no actual leaving.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332161wpp/industry-insiders-speculate-on-yang-hyun-suks-possible-influence-even-after-officially-leaving-yg-entertainment

20 hours ago, dolley said:

they underestimate HSH

yeah I know some, behind the scene they are very powerful and manipulative.

Is the BFF taking over? lol

HSH, -Yes they were laughing bc they thought nobody will ever touch them, but I knew so well, to get these types of people, you need someone at their level too. At the end both CEOs literally collapse (at least on paper) by their own ex trainee. They nuture her, now they pay the price.

I couldn't imagine how angry DH and her gang to HSH.

2 years ago while on honeymoon, HSH caused TOP, their loving BFF end up on wheelchair. Fast forward 2 years, their darling Daddy toppled by her again. DH beloved Mr Kim also jobless, looks so hagard at YG's cafe last month.

I remember so much-March 2015, they even used Sean in order to get DH. In Lie Bar, DH said, their first attempt to get her not successful, only after few attempts she succumbed to a Baby as she said. Minions also said, the real chasing started on March 2015.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/06/sean-reveals-total-amount-of-his.html?m=1

Same month also when Google profile putting DH net value as 1.2 Billions USD. I bet all her uncles and aunties really protecting the billion properties from falling into the wrong hands.

At least her relatives are smart for not allowing her to have own bank account. They know her weaknesses.

@samzz one thing I observe with the clans, they      brag material things under their position  to avoid suspicion but within they are hiding many things. 

Clans friends are mix of good and bad people, good ones are used for cover up, these are for brags to hide the evil ones. 

And right if Nugu idols know the dirtiest thing within the company much more the CEO, Co CEO, directors and must say some friends of the persons involved and friends of these CEO’s.

Also we are not born yesterday not to know that this resignation is just a props, for news and documentation purposes only in order to save the falling of millions from the company. Remember the Burning Sun scandal, the main perpetrator not listed as CEO but he is the mastermind. 

@dolley the other one so obvious he is faking his luxury lifestyles. He never had his own holidays overseas except visiting that kind of clubs in Japan. He is so broke actually.

For that nugu, his mentor is a CoCeo of YG and YGX, so of course he knew who is HSH. Only us, the black hearted fans, monitor that Mr Kim since 2015, bc he loves playing with us at that time. He loved playing peek-a-boo with Donghey shippers. Today put a pic, tomorrow he removed it.hahaha

When I saw his face at a cafe last month, I know he is not interested to play game with us anymore, or? Who knows he/they becoming more aggressive after this.

At the moment, we are lucky, so many Korean already showing their brains power, so this clans can go hiding temporarily.

For short break from the dirty clans, enjoy this masterpiece, one of the best drama, Korean ever produced.

Thanks to Jang Hyuk fans.

I found it funny DH needs to inform her boyfriend's fans that she has to line up for one hour to get a food in one of the restaurant. To me standard la, if using their money for honeymoon, just take any hardships lol.

Seems like very important message to the moving ATMs. Yes we will inform them to book a seat for you next time.

Oh!!! Earlier I saw someone post a selfie with dahae and her boyfriend at incheon airport and tagged them on ig but now it was deleted, for sure someone asked the lady to delete it. But why?? Shy type?? We all know that they are in a long time "PUBLIC" relationship and we also know that they are together in japan (again), so why hide??

Aigoo dahaeshi how can you marry someone who is not proud of you?? Or maybe because he knew that he cannot protect you against public backlash. Soft rice king is so afraid of so many things. Lol.

But I wonder who ask the lady to delete it, is it dahae, her boyfriend or her agency or the minions?? maybe they deleted it bc it's not beneficial for them right now, they don't want to verify that he was with dahae in japan after it was out in public that idols go to japan for cleansing. Haha

• Insightful 1

On 6/14/2019 at 3:24 PM, dolley said:

@bogs_0712, bc they are using moving ATMs money for their own desire, not for career, so those axss licking and both DH+Softy asked the girl to delete it, if not who going to pay for next quarter budget. Omma money?

In Naver comments section, people asked DH, why whining or angry just has to line up for one hour.

If I can reply, I just said, low budget lol.

@samzz I also read one comment say money earned in korea but trip is in japan. Bc of clan's controversies koreans are now being conscious on where the celebrities spend their money.

Speaking about their budget. How's the ticket sale going??

• LOL 1