Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@dolley yes more power to Wookie. But seems like it paying high price, he took so many projects in one go lately, like he wants to forget the real world. Filming even for very short appearance, required nearly a day of preparation. Imagine 2 or 3 projects at one time.

Bonus point he is a man, Korean man especially, even he is extremely busy right now, he is not going to loose anything, he has no biological clock to warn him about his fertility health. For women at his age,  hmm, no need to elaborate, most adult women know what it is.

Unless that woman doesn't want a kid, ehmm, so she doesn't care if the man delaying everything.

• Insightful 1

@dolleyI wonder how the clan react knowing DH is close again with people close to Wookie. Both of their make up artists are BFF in real. From their IGs, or hastag both always hang out together. Very very strange if they never talk about Donghey.

And I think, the reason why most of her Xionghonshu updates related to make up and beauty tip, must be due to her her old stylist or make up artists.

Latest beauty update from DH.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cfda935000000002600b809?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1560229664

When I saw video of DH and Bada, I remember Shoo visited My Girl shooting location and then the rumors after that. From one of her friends forum, I heard Shoo was sicked after that, and next year (2006) later she appeared in one program addressing the rumors and said Wookie cut ties with her completely.

Fast forward 8 years after that she mentioned it again. Bc of the rumors, Wookie avoiding her completely. Typical Wookie, if he doesn't like it- that's it, at least he doesn't make the girl waiting and waiting. He did that to Suzy too right.

https://www.soompi.com/article/693053wpp/shoo-reminisces-with-sunny-expresses-regret-over-lee-dong-wook-dating-rumors-on-roommate

Kudus to Bada and Eugene, for not interfering on the old stories. From Eugene's husband story, he said, his wife is the type who never said bad thing about others, one of the reasons why he falling in love with her.

Seems like Bada has the good traits too.

Beautiful video. Way to seduce a "woman" who has weaknesses with flowers, perfume and Chanel. Hat trick weaknesses.

• Love 1

@samzz although I'm happy that this might lead crossing their path again since show business is a small world, we have to remember that the clans are good at using people. They are jobless, their opportunity is very limited and I know many of them were very good doing monkey business. 

I hope one day  DH getting tired of being used by these people, and still has money in the future although she doesn't have bank account.

I know some were envy of wookie, but he deserve all of these for being so hardworking. Just like in 2014 Hotel KING and RM then another drama. Love life were at stake when busy. He got the chance to have one after Goblin since he is not so busy. And I know for wookie, if the girl received too much backlash for being in relationship with him, he will let go. He don't want someone suffer bc of him.

• Love 1

@samzz I saw DH's video you posted, and I saw Chanel again .Show some N°5  too in the future haha. 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz although I'm happy that this might lead crossing their path again since show business is a small world, we have to remember that the clans are good at using people. They are jobless, their opportunity is very limited and I know many of them were very good doing monkey business. 

I hope one day  DH getting tired of being used by these people, and still has money in the future although she doesn't have bank account.

I know some were envy of wookie, but he deserve all of these for being so hardworking. Just like in 2014 Hotel KING and RM then another drama. Love life were at stake when busy. He got the chance to have one after Goblin since he is not so busy. And I know for wookie, if the girl received too much backlash for being in relationship with him, he will let go. He don't want someone suffer bc of him.

Yes I'm aware of that, and by bringing it here, I'm telling them, that we know.

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz I saw DH's video you posted, and I saw Chanel again .Show some N°5  too in the future haha. 

She tried to move the make up kit fast, but we still can see the brand logo, she is using Chanel from head to toe. Hahaha.

Remember she said, she couldn't sleep well if she didn't spray a perfume. So No.5 sure in the list.

Hopefully the clans not crying, they still have SEA fans, who love them regardless of what. Their Daddy main media play weaponry is now blocked by Chinese.

Now I'm thinking how beneficial DH to them now. Well my thought-they will always asking her to be more active on Xionghonshu. Our girl is working hard indeed.

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2019/06/theqoo-china-is-blocking-naver-news.html?m=1

• LOL 1

@samzz DH must be very busy, she has a lot of client asking her to make xionghonshu account for them, she must also be very active in vblogging there, but at least she’s promoting chanel products there LOL instead of their favorite drink.

I told you, DH will reply with the Chanel.

Fulfilling her 10 years old goal-honeymoon again? But this time not every month, but quarterly per year?

• LOL 1

Yes our wish too, but looking at her ranking and YG connection, I know it's hard. Even on some of their own artists they don't bother, let alone just by association.

It's different story if she is under YG and his darling, that agency has biggest connection with super power in Korea. 

Plus she is in relationship, the reason why many agencies ban dating, not bc of fans actually, it's business, MONEY. Female celebrities in open relationships especially in Korea is considered high risk in CFs bc can cause lots of trouble e.g pregnancy, open fighting, cheating, etc.

That's why I don't understand why some said Wookie is busy impregnated someone, especially on a diet, beauty or slimming cf products. Accident can cause high penalty by the advertiser-very simple common sense. I learned a lot these past few years.

2 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz Indeed, Dahae use Chanel from head to toe. :D

I took it as, there's some tad reconcilation with the Chanel Korean Ambassador at the moment. If not it is quite "strange" kind of support if both still in "enemies" category. She didn't do it unconsciously, since her birthday until now, non stop show off Chanel collection from head to toe. Not once, twice or thrice, more than that. 

So so so obvious especially Wookie's camp also non stop promoting the brand lately.

Wookie must be very happy, someone wants to be associated with him again. Just friends why not?

YtiStgv.png?1

I don't know what is their game right now, all I know, they stuff me/us with Chanel. Luckily the new designs look amazing, at least a feast to the eyes.

Just Donghey hungry moment.

PJhgxkl.gif

• Love 1

@samzz don't worry about their intention bc good intentions always defeat the evil one. Look at what is happening to the clans company, they are now reaping what they sow.

@bogs_0712 I love that DH is in full support to the Chanel ambassador from head to toe, I hope she will get invites in their future events. Some celebrity posts product bc they tasked to promote it but DH posted it bc she owned it. If it is an special message to the ambassador, I hope the clans will not interfere. I'm sure DH made some realization, that there's something in her that the clans cannot fulfill.

• Like 1

@dolley And due to that, recycled process, every time there is a crack-her financial controller always sent her overseas to clean her heart. Remember DH said clear and strong to the public who is the main person handling her money and always helps in strengthening her love life. It was never never from herself or her inner-self. She just go with the flow.

The ugly thing, there are men enjoyed being in that situation and forever supported by using people weaknesses. As long as money is available, they don't mind at all being under the thumb of WOMEN. 

• Like 2