Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

One so obvious, with exception of few groups, most of the celebrities with so so career achievements and talents, but living in one of expensive housing area in Seoul. 

@dolley  That's statement is so similar to I went to massage parlor or Happy Ending at 2am till 4am just looking for a simple touch. That fellow already confessed to public, Mr Yang Ceo is his idol. So, nothing surprising anymore.

• LOL 1

@samzz when a person used to have that EVERYDAY of course he can't live without it, sneaking at the parlor is one way to satisfy the habit. Same goes with the BFF their training ground is a very big company lol

Imagine on their overseas engagement, like concert. the after party event full of prostitutes "cheers".

• LOL 1

When Donghey showing their flesh..

At least Wookie we know still single, and loves his fans- his is well known for his fans services.

but DH, who is in relationship, seems like still single at heart..

Strange coincidence, white blouse..if only DH tied it to make it like a ribbon, just like Wookie. Very rare for similar blouse pattern. Just like their past.

Aha, thanks to you @dolley, I think we got confirmation on the missing link. We knew the kicking history in DH's IG before, just we need black and white confirmation.

Thanks for informing me, DH is back to one of her old stylist who used to work with aurabeuty i.e Wookie's stylist house. As informed by my friends, DH used to follow her IG before,  but she was kicked out together with 21 other people right during Goblin  peak airing period. 

So if she still friend with her old stylist, why did she kick her out from the following. Or.....as we know it was done by the other admin, hahaha. 

As posted before, here DH introducing her old friend stylist.

No wonder, Donghey style always look similar lately, the old stylist is back. I still prefer Aurabeuty style than Jennie style.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ce8ad3d000000000603bb7a?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1559387751

Her IG account is, even this post was deleted by DH's admin.

And congratulations to Wookie's business partner blowcheognam and Cody for been able to attend Cannes Film festival as stylists to Parasite film team. So Cody able to reach Cannes Film Festival. DH, hmmmm..

Looking at DH slowly showing she still in contact with people she unfollowed in her IG, no doubt she still in contact with Wookie, and others at least in secret. If not why her current boyfriend still reading this thread. Why so interested in DH past relationship. I heard their trust on each other is thicker than great Wall of China.

And DH still interested teasing Donghey shippers..

Flower flower everywhere.

Flower man Wookie.

DH in variety show..

And I miss Jang Hyuk pairing with DH too.

Morning rumblings.

Green Botanical Garden summer collection is a thing right now.

DH's best friend- Leejardin

Wookie's best friend-his stylist

As per blogger here- Kang Daniel always said, Wookie is his idol..

But what noticeable, she remembered MY Girl, Wookie and DH when she saw Wookie on TV.

https://m.blog.naver.com/kjh850615/221552292085

DH who loves playing with cryptic messages. So her friend deleted the yesterday post. Maybe after reading this page.

Btw we know which guy loves doing the handicrafts thingy especially to his fans.

DHshii, we know YG has super power in Korea, even politicians unable to touch them. But they had dinner using Malaysian money via Jhlow.

Flower flower everywhere..

Wookie still laughing to the bank. We know he is fetishes to certain things..but he knows how to separate private and career effectively.

New drama and extension of cfs contract.

Looks like Gangwondo, no wonder DH went there recently.  Supporting the campaign. Go East.

@samzz hahaha I love the flowers, the very expensive flowers

versus the flowers in the wild.

and outing at your own expense

versus outing with pay hahaha

• LOL 1

@dolley who can tame the wild flowers?

A bit curious about this friend, travel overseas non stop, but just nugu in Korea ENT. Wonder why she deleted the previous pic with DH. Nothing provocative.

@samzz Someone who can overpower the grass surrounding the wild.

Haha I think it’s very common in their industry those who are jobless travels a lot, don’t know who finance them but It’s one way to cover up things that they are indeed jobless. They have that mindset that even they don’t have work still can afford to pay and play. Maybe she came from a chaebol family too but didn’t see this friend flying on private plane hahaha. She’s still young hope she got a good influence within her family and friends

Btw this hard working man treats the trainees again, haha I think he earns a lot these days bc he was so hardworking. Also he was praised for taking care of them.

@dolley yes I don't know much about her, she appeared during the clans connection.

Here the continuation from Han River day camping. On hot day, 1 bottle of champagne for each, 4 cans of beer, -most successful clans cult alcoholic program indeed. Their beautiful culture.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5cf5e4e000000000260188e8?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1559697748

They just waiting for their livers to give a love call. 

DH's activities to show how "happy" she is.

That friend deleted this post yesterday, but DH reposted it, maybe after reading this thread again.

I remember I read somewhere about Instagram articles on ladies with unknown jobs but love showing overseas vacation.

And Wookie non stop with Chanel posts...you know how to seduce any girls who has a weaknesses in that brand. I love it.

Wookie is in Vfanship right now chatting to all the members. Haha I can’t even understanding whose questions has been answered bc only his  chat has the automatic translation

14 hours ago, dolley said:

Wookie is in Vfanship right now chatting to all the members. Haha I can’t even understanding whose questions has been answered bc only his  chat has the automatic translation

I saw some of fans captured, Wookie said he is tired and sick being too handsome. Not new to us, he already said that many times in the past too. I think bc of his look, he faced insecurities about finding true love, he always thought women, young girls chasing him bc of his look, not so much on himself. Now he got money and stable career, even harder on him. He is smart, he can read when the woman pay extra attention to him now compared to during his slump period.

• Like 1

The red string, something so familiar.

A symbol of never ending relationship.

• Like 1

Red string jewelries is nothing new to old Donghey shipper bc one of the main businesswomen who popularized it in Korean market is Lee Da Hae, a joint venture with Park Shi Yeon family business.

https://images.app.goo.gl/1MqurHGmaRnJeQfg7

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/10/lee-da-hae-launches-new-jewelry-line/

https://images.app.goo.gl/rcVeHnGH2HnNPKeU7

Wookie with red string during SOW, same year DH introduced the red string to the market year 2011.

0gsPruu.jpg

iX9SIol.png

ztE27aJ.png