Quantcast
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

On 5/23/2019 at 9:57 PM, dolley said:

I’m sure some fans were jealous, imagine they keep on responding to our post wherein they keep on whining but no response until now. Well I hope they pay attention to the fans I mean the true fans who keep on asking about the next project. There are fans who are purely interested in projects and not to their sidelines. 

Never heard about this FNrepublic, do they get that name from YG since that boat is sinking lol,  let me see how many projects they might give. Do I expect that after 2 to 3 years another agency will appear?  Let see how it will work this time:

June is approaching, still jobless. The way DH helping her clans open Xionghonshu accounts, really showing she is helping them to find few bucks to sustain their lifestyles-if not IG or SNS has no alcohol and honeymoon kick anymore. She is becoming bread winner, and raising Soft Rice King at the same time.

On her new agency, they are more on multitask type of business, not so much on acting career movement. Maybe when she reaches 40, she has more number of agencies under her profile than a number of her drama projects.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ca6acd3000000000f0033ab?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1558845243

Looking at her new friends cum agency business partner, she wore branded items from head to toe. DH seems to follow her lately, but one thing so obvious, she chooses Chanel only so far. Maybe to make it obvious. DH is well known among old fans how much she is crazy on Chanel brand before and now, she purposely asked the camera to focus on it. That's a reason why she responded to this thread through her IG when I touched her  2 most sensitive combination Wookie+Chanel. If only on Wookie, we know she and her current boyfriend just reading it. Once a while when they are angry, they posted kicking the golf balls.

And here translation of nana introducing DH in her Xionghonshu account, link as per my previous post. She is using MY GIRL as a bait to C-fans.

My girl Li Duohai

Li Duohai, who has appeared in my girl, is still very beautiful. In the near future, she will also share her cheats in Xiaohongshu. She is really super beautiful and very envious and hate ing @李多海

@samzz no wonder she’s very active in SNS world lately bc her new agency knows business, and expert in promoting. But still their followers not even reach hundred thousand. Let’s see on coming months who will benefit this new ventures or if they just using each other to gain something.

52 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz no wonder she’s very active in SNS world lately bc her new agency knows business, and expert in promoting. But still their followers not even reach hundred thousand. Let’s see on coming months who will benefit this new ventures or if they just using each other to gain something.

@dolley, yes after 1 week, none of DH loving C-fans following them. I thought they love the clan so much.

Waiting for another move from DH in helping her clans to get into public outside of Korea.

I'm just curious, why don't use another NAME to promote DH, why using 13 years MY GIRL glory, which of course 100000% related to Wookie too. 

13 hours ago, samzz said:

@dolley, yes after 1 week, none of DH loving C-fans following them. I thought they love the clan so much.

Waiting for another move from DH in helping her clans to get into public outside of Korea.

I'm just curious, why don't use another NAME to promote DH, why using 13 years MY GIRL glory, which of course 100000% related to Wookie too. 

haha you mean the number? all they can get are negative publicity, so they can't use that. Their target market, the cosmetics user, I bet they don't know that number exist lol

why not use her other drama series produced in China? Why My Girl?

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Not a surprise at all, open secret.

Their big Daddy..if the Daddy is sugar daddy?

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/05/witness-claims-to-have-seen-yang-hyun.html?m=1

Even before I had a bad impression of that company and seems my impression are all true. Another set of popcorn please? Curious about the BFF's, where are they?

@dolley yes because in Naver, pann, Nate, or whatever in Korea why using that # for headlines news, except the -ve news.

In China, My Girl this, MY Girl that. They are laughing at us for still active in here by reminiscing old Donghey stuff, but now they are using it too. 

All I know, the co-Ceo was one of important figure in helping someone got a girlfriend and one year later opened a new agency. He loved teasing Donghey shipper at that time, now it is my turn teasing him. He used to flaunt his rich lifestyle, but now all deleted in his IG, and not active anymore, I miss him.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/new-testimony-comes-forth-against-yg-entertainment-ceo-yang-hyun-suk-regarding-allegations-of-sexual-favors

the preview video, a woman claiming that she was drugged states that “It was a really big deal for me and I think I almost died, the alcohol that the Thai person gave me that time was whiskey.” She says, “(The YGX director) seemed to be taking care of (the rich Thai man Mr. Bob). Like his role was to be the guide.” YGX is a subsidiary of YG.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, samzz said:

@dolley yes because in Naver, pann, Nate, or whatever in Korea why using that # for headlines news, except the -ve news.

In China, My Girl this, MY Girl that. They are laughing at us for still active in here by reminiscing old Donghey stuff, but now they are using it too. 

China is the last resort, if not everyone of them will just go into vblogging. 

Let’s wait until her chinese flatform is infected with the disease. In IG the post with obvious infection wasn’t  receive well.

hahahaha that agency has no improvement at all plus bff’s agency is falling down. At least they are all in same level again

I still remember, that Mr Kim, that #smartselfproclaimedboy#, and that two minions, had their glory days mocking Donghey shippers, under the direction of miserable hooman 4 years ago. Then I came across one Japanese Twitter ran amok at that miserable soul, I knew something is not right AT ALL.

And I said just wait..

Fast forward,..here come all the allegations..YGX..Mr Kim, hmmmm wonder if the same Mr Kim who tried to give awareness program to us before.

Deep down, I know DH is not with them, but she is trapped too-the best friends are with them.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/yg-denies-claims-of-procuring-prostitution-and-netizens-react

And I wonder too..

1. 14. [+6, -0] What is the connection between tvN and YG?? All their actors from Cha Seung Won, Bae Jong-nam, Nam Joohyuk, Eun Jiwon, Song Min Ho and so on are all at tvN. We need to know..

4 hours ago, samzz said:

I still remember, that Mr Kim, that #smartselfproclaimedboy#, and that two minions, had their glory days mocking Donghey shippers, under the direction of miserable hooman 4 years ago. Then I came across one Japanese Twitter ran amok at that miserable soul, I knew something is not right AT ALL.

And I said just wait..

A perfect example of "What goes around comes around."

Funny to see how silent they are now, can't boast anything anymore. I love watching them like that. Lol.

@bogs_0712, the only smartest move I see, nearly all cfs were terminated before public announcement. If not she will become like this.. image is very very sensitive and important to product branding and marketing. 

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2019/05/28/jacqueline-wong-facing-bankruptcy-after-cheating-scandal-with-andy-hui/

New movement ..

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/mnet-gallery-boycott-yg-entertainment/

Oh dear, we are also been brainwashed by "them" to glorify their "amazing night".. everyday and every night, but we refused to praise them. End up we being called loser, black heart and hopeless delulu shippers. Yes we know, most of other celebrities are like that too, the differences, they don't glorifying it.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/rapper-left-yg-because-of-club-culture

From chanel ambassador with 4.9M followers

So there is long history why the clans so obsessed with Chanel, and now of course the ambassador. They eyeing him so so closely.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2019/05/women-at-night-of-yang-hyun-suks-client.html?m=1

How they manage to get this man representative to respond so fast? Pretending not to know..

You know how bad it's if JhLow is in the book too. I'm Malaysian, of course we 'love' him so, bc we want our money back.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1328316wpp/businessman-jho-low-clarifies-he-met-yang-hyun-suk-via-psy-denies-receiving-prostitution-services

@samzz the clans willing to gift chanel in exchange for more money. 

And oh one of the controversial man on your country were friend and business investor of the clans. Really true that birds of same feather flocks together.

@dolley, hahaha oh yes, the spider web is getting bigger. No one wants to be associated with him now.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/05/psy-explains-his-friendship-with-low-taek-jho-and-denies-association-with-prostitution-controversy

Btw, Wookie is so synchronized with flowers, love the video.

And our new vblogger, is giving us her routine skin care ritual.

What is the first angry eyes in the beginning of the video.. hehehe

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discovery/item/5ceceb41000000000f03dedf?xhsshare=CopyLink&appuid=5cda18940000000011025ec4&apptime=1559134964

At least one good thing, Nana and her husband didn't block instead encouraging her to meet old friends. Something we missed to see for the last 4 years.

Bada, someone who used to be so close to Wookie before. She also the one who spilled the beans about HK drama before the reunion announcement. At that time we still don't know about Donghey reunion.

Blessing from Burning Sun scandal..at least DH wants to go finding old friends.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:01 PM, dolley said:

@samzz the clans willing to gift chanel in exchange for more money. 

And oh one of the controversial man on your country were friend and business investor of the clans. Really true that birds of same feather flocks together.

@dolley, if Jhlow invested in YG, even if his dinner that night under him-point is he is using Malaysian people money. I have a good good reason to hate them.